i.

Forgotten Past

          Kris shut off his cell phone, escalating what he just heard on the other line. Tao has just been in a motorcycle accident. His baby, his love, the one he wanted, injured. Taking some deep breaths, he grabbed his car keys and drove to the hospital quickly, ignoring the cars honking at him from the back.

Not a merely second he was late for Tao's doctor to bump into the tall fellow. Kris stared at him creepishly.

"Can I..help you, sir?" The doctor raised an eyebrow behind his spectacles and Kris nodded, standing up straight from the awkward position.

"Uhh, Huang ZiTao.?" The doctor nodded and stared at his clipboard.

"I'm his doctor, sir." He spoke. Kris stared at him once again, creepishly, and went into worried mode.

"Is he okay?! Is he hurt?!" He grabbed the doctor's wrists and the doctor cleared his throat, making Kris release the tight grip. Doctors around them glanced every so and then. They weren't loud, but they just stood there in the fast moving crowd.

"He hit his head fairly harsh, so we're doi-"

"Where is he?!" Kris spoke once again at the doctor and the doctor pointed behind him at a door. Kris peered past the doctor and through the crowd and rushed in the door. He didn't care about anything but his Tao.

There, Tao sat. His head wrapped in bandages for pressure. The bottom of his leg had a bright white cast on it and his eyes were shut. Elevator music was playing in the background; making it awkwardly silent. Kris shut the door behind him and walked around the bed, climbing into the chair next to Tao. He had no visitors, which was odd since he was quite popular among kids. But Kris didn't care. As long as he was with Tao, that's what mattered.

"You had me worried, yunno?" Kris spoke.

"You could've been killed, okay." He scooted forward and slid his slim fingers into Tao's warm hands and he smiled only slightly before Tao awakened. Kris' eyes widened up and he smiled in joy, knowing his boyfriend --well not technically, but lover, was alive.

Tao gave off a weird aura as he escaped his fingers from Kris' grip. Kris stared at him, then their hands, then back at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Kris was shocked. Was he kidding?

"I'm Kris."

"Kris..who?" Kris was getting confused. But he remembered what the doctor said. Since he thinks Tao was 'playing around', he decided to play along as well.

"..you're boyfriend, don't you remember, silly?"

"..oh." Tao looked up at the cieling. Kris felt a guilt in his heart for some unknown reason.

"I'm extremely thirsty. Can you get me some water?" Tao asked Kris. Kris looked at Tao and nodded.

"..but why can't you get it yourself?" He pointed at the mini fridge that was packed with water, sitting next to him.

"Well, you are my boyfriend, right?"


Right then and there, it clicked.

Tao wasn't kidding or joking around. He was dead serious. The taller fellow stared at Tao and hesitantly nodded. Tao smiled at Kris, & he swore, that was the first smile he has ever recieved from Tao.

"Here.." Kris shyly smiled and handed a mini water bottle to Tao. Tao sheepishly grabbed it and drank it. Some rays of water ran down his neck and Kris could only stare, gripping his water bottle in his hands between his long and slim legs.

 

"Hey, you." Tao looked at Kris.

"Y..yeah?" Kris stared at Tao.

"Take me home, okay?"

& that's  when it all happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's corner,

HELLO YALLS. I got 15 subscribers on JUST the forward! I don't think that's ever happened to me, so I feel PROUD. Thank you ,guys<3

I could've done better on this but I was lazy, dunno whhhhyy. I ate noodles during this so I was like 0.0 WAHHH.

I might be joining a club soon for school, so I might not update as much, and homework, yunno. The daily basis stuff, UGHH.

SUMMER. WHERE CHU GO.

I promise I will TRY to keep up though, <3.

I have plenty and plenty and PLENTY stories on hiatus that need to be COMPLETED as well, so bare with me my loves<3.

Comment, upvote, subscribe?;DD<3 xoxoxo