oo1

The Only One

Sitting on the couch happily giggling while playing footsies, Minho and I sit on the couch, with his arms wrapped around me. I can never concentrate on what I'm doing when we're like this. Him being around me drives me completely crazy. Choi Minho will be the end of me, but hopefully in a way that I’ll be the end of him too.

“You know I thought you’d be studying.” He teases me. “After all you’re still a student Miyoung.”

Playfully I smile at him. “Oh I was, but a certain tallish, competitive, handsome boy happens to sit down and distract me.” I tease Minho.

Raising his brows he rubs his nose against the nape of my neck. “You’re in for it now.” He whispers.

“Minho I need to study.” I whine trying to scoot out of his arms. “I have to do well on this test.”

Nodding his head he holds me next to him. “When’s the test?”

“Next week.” I tell him annoyed as he snuggles me closer. “If I fail, it’ll be your fault.” Chuckling, oh god, I lost it. Turning to look at him finally, his eyes inviting me in, Minho’s entire personality taking care of my annoyed expression, lifting myself up I kiss his soft lips. “Oh who cares?” I whisper before I kiss him hungrily, his tongue battling with mine. Lifting my body up easily Minho sets me down on his lap.

“You’re just as distracting when I bring you to practice.” He whispers pulling away.

Giggling I smile at him. “But it’s like you say, you bring me.”

 

I love moments like this with Minho, particularly because they’re sweet, and never last long, normally one of the other members come crashing in, or he gets called away. Minho being the rapper for SHINee is extremely busy the majority of the time.

 

Resting my forehead on his I smile at him. “I’m waiting for the rest of the world to catch up with us.” I whisper a little sadly.

Smiling at me knowingly he picks me up and carries me to get my jacket and shoes on. “Then let’s sprint ahead of it.”

Grinning at him I slip my shoes on, and with his help I get my jacket on. “You sure?”

Nodding his head, Minho gets his jacket and shoes on quickly, leaving a note behind for the other members to fine, his phone off and on the table to be charged. “We’ll spend some time alone.” Putting the hood on and sunglasses on he takes me hand and leads me away from the building.

Smiling to myself I let out a happy sigh, seeing my breath I look up at Minho, the tall man walking, holding my hand and politely avoiding hitting people. I’ve always noticed our height difference, him nearly being thirty centimeters taller easy.

“Come lets go sit in the park.” He says pulling me along smiling. “Miyoung something the matter?”

Shaking my head I let go of his hand to hug his arm. “No, everything is wonderful.” I whisper gleefully.

I love spending what time I can with Minho, and I know he like to spend time with me, at least I hope so.

 

Finding a secluded park bench closer to the center of the park, holding me close to protect me from the cold of the autumn evening only gives me more reason to be happy. “You know I think this is the nicest time we’ve spent together for the longest time.” He says holding me tightly.

“I agree.” I whisper with my arms around him. “Definitely the longest time.”

Hearing him breath relaxes me. “You know I’m glad you don’t complain about keeping us a secret.”

“Why would I Minho? There isn’t really anything to complain about.” I tell him resting my head on his chest.

“Yes there is.” He mutters. “We can’t go on proper dates, we don’t get to see each other too often, I can’t just kiss you when I want to, we’re always getting interrupted…Miyoung you’re the best.”

Looking up at him I smile. “Minho, but we do get to be together.” I tell him happily. “I don’t care that I can’t tell anyone who I’m dating and to be honest I like it that way. No one is pestering me to introduce you to them, and your friends do give us some space sometimes.” I tell him kissing his cheek. “And no one said you couldn’t kiss me.”

Grinning he plants his lips on mine, happily giving me a sweet kiss. “I guess it isn’t all bad.” He mumbles blowing his breath out, seeing the cloud of his breath I giggle. “What’s funny?”

“You’re cute.” I tell him happily. “Minho we could complain about our relationship, but I’m just happy to be in one with someone as sweet, caring, and loving as you.” I tell him blushing slightly, thankful for the chilly air.

“You always look angelic when you blush.” He compliments me. “You’re patient, and so understanding, Miyoung no matter what anyone says, you’re definitely the one for me.”

Caressing his cheek with my hand I smile at him. “And you’re the only one for me.”


I'm in a SHINee mood (: ha-ha. To be honest I am in such a mood to write for them that I'm thinking about opening a seperate story series just to have requests for them. What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe!!