Troubled Heart

Troubled Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Truthfully, this is the first time I announced a fic before submitting the chapter itself and seriously, it was nervewrecking to see upvotes and subbbies before the chapter is up. I am suddenly afraid whether the story would really come up to your expectation. Next time, I would wait and publish the story together with the foreword ... LOL!

With that been said, thank you very much for the support and faith you have in my writing. Love you guys! I am coming down with a slight fever and to make matters worst, something bad happened tonight. I was really upset and bawling my eyes out but you guys cheered me up with your support. kamsahamnida!

This short oneshot is written only from Minho's point of view because as much as he would be understanding Heenim and Sulli's relationship, if I were to be him, I would be turning into a green monster. hahahahah!

 

Troubled Heart

 

Choi Minho, SHINee's main rapper, upcoming actor and variety master, made his way slowly into an empty dorm after a very long day of shooting Music Core at Incheon that evening. Nobody knew that the seemingly boundless source of energy he has will be depleted by the end of the day like any normal guy next door. After all that hype and flurry of activities most of the time, made him feel like a deflated balloon at the end of the day but Minho consoled himself by being grateful that he was given the chance to work hard for his future and dreams at a very young age. The aches and tiredness seemed to be a good thing and worthwhile.

Usually, he hated coming back to his dorm when the others not there. His friends flew to Japan today when he himself has a schedule to keep. This time around not unlike when he was filming To The Beautiful You, he will be spending more time at the set of his new medical drama rather than joining them for some of their appearances. True, he does appreciate some peace and quiet than the boisterous noise of his four friends but he was starting to miss them. Minho smiled to himself thinking what the guys would say if they could read his mind right now.

Onew hyung most probably would smile from ear to ear and hug him. While Jonghyun hyung would definitely let out one of his loud guffaws before patting him on the back kindly. Key? Well that kitty cat will cluck like a mother hen and try to feed him and the maknae, Taemin will for sure cling on to him like they were conjoined twins. He loves them like his own family and he wished that he was with them. He let out a tired sigh as he went into his room and hit the showers.

In a little while, after the refreshing hot shower and a fresh change of clothes, Minho stepped out into the living room headed towards the fridge. His eyes looked at the clock on the wall as he passed by it.

“That feels great!” he said the sentence aloud as if he could fill the dorm with them but he was still alone.

Even the noises from the TV could not keep him company.

He needed her company, he needed her warmth, most of all he needed Sulli. The image of his girlfriend smiling serenely could heal his tired body and soul. Her soothing and encouraging words were all he needed on a day like this. Though he wished, she could be him right at that moment but talking to her on the phone was second best. Maybe, this time he could coax her to make a video call instead, he misses her that badly.

Of all he loved and held close to his heart, he missed her the most. Even though he was in Korea, not in Japan, his own schedules were packed and clashed all the time with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter