I'm Sorry But I Love You

I'm Sorry But I Love You

"We have through a lot of things Seung,why now?" G.Na ask.

"I don't have any reason. But I don't love you anymore." Hyunseung said with a smirk on his face. G.Na grit her teeth. A slap came across his face.

"You are a bastard Jang Hyunseung. I never thought you will be this cruel." G.Na said and wipe away her tears.

" you ! I don't care! I have another girl that can treat me better. So,what is the reasons to have you as my old girlfriend!" Hyunseung snarled. His face is too cold.

"How could you. I give everything Seung.  I give you everything. What do I do wrong? We are fine this two year but why now? Just yesterday you told me not to leave you but why today? You cruel!" G.Na said and punch that boy's chest. Without she realise,his tears flowing down too.

"Stop it G.Na and just let me go! Let go of my live and my body.!" But not my love.

"Please just let me go!" Hyunseung shout. G.Na stop punch him and fall on the ground.

"I hate you Jang Hyunseung!" G.Na shout. Hyunseung walk away with his luggage without even turn around.

'I'm sorry G.'

~~~***~~~

Day by day, week by week and month by month.

Everything changed.

"G.Na noona~ Don't tease me anymore! I don't like it!" Dongwoon whine when G.Na keep teasing him and Sohyun.

"Noona,looks you have been much better without him." Sohyun said. G.Na smile.

"Of course. Why should I be sad for someone who didn't apprecite me." G.Na said forgot that Hyunseung's friend, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Junhyung was there.

"Unnie!" Jihyun dodge G.Na. G.Na gasp and cover .

"M-mian." G.Na said. The other smile.

"Aniyo. We don't mind. He deserve that right." Doojoon said. G.Na smile awkwardly.

"Ah! Where is Gikwang?" G.Na ask.

"He has something to do. He will come later." Junhyung said. G.Na nod.

~~~***~~~

"Noona,which dress should I pick?" Jihyun ask.

"Red one or green one or blue one?" Jihyun ask. G.Na tap her chin.

"I think the blue one. It looks pure and calm." G.Na said. Jihyun nod and smile.

"Unnie,do you really let go of Hyunseung Oppa?" Jihyun ask. G.Na bit her lips.

"I have let go of his body, his live. But never his soul and love. I still love him. Everyday is full of him. But it was hidden." G.Na said.

"If I can,I want to show you where is him. But I can't." Jihyun said.

"Jihyun-ah,you know where is he? Please tell me? Is he fine? Is he alright?" G.Na said.

"I will brought you to him one day." Jihyun said and walk away. G.Na look at her finger with a shiny silver.

GSeung

~~~***~~~

"Are you really fine?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod slowly.

"I'm just fine. I'm glad that she is fine." Hyunseung said and smile. It didn't even reach his eyes like 6 months before. Just 6 months he left the girl. Yet the girl has be happy.

"You should meet her and tell her the truth." Doojoon said.

"No. I will meet her after your wedding. It is a week left. So never mind. I can wait a little bit." Hyunseung said.

"Aren't you tired of waiting? It have been six months." Doojoon said. A smile crept at Hyunseung's face. Doojoon sigh.

'Waiting is a thing that I can do now.'

~~~***~~~

"Congrats Doo. Take care of my Jihyun." G.Na said and hand him a box. Doojoon smile.

"Of course." Doojoon said.

"Hyunseung isn't coming?" G.Na ask. Doojoon smile.

"He has something to do." Doojoon said.

"But.. He is your bestfriend." G.Na said.

"It can't be help. I'm sorry." Doojoon said and smile again.

'Why my heart has uneasy feeling?' G.Na thought.

~~~***~~~

"I'm sorry Doo. If only I be a bit careful then I wouldn't have to stay here. I'm really sorry." Hyunseung speak through the phone.

"Never mind. I will come visit you with Jihyun tomorrow." Doojoon said.

"No need. I don't want to disturb you or any of our friend. Just go honeymoon." Hyunseung said and after a long talk they hung up.

"How I hope I can see your face G.Na. I really miss you." Hyunseung mumble and sleep with unbearable pain at his stomach.

~~~***~~~

2 months after Doojoon's wedding,they hang out again. But with a surprise for G.Na.

"Someone special is coming after this." Gikwang said.

"Nugu?" G.Na ask.

"He is so special for you." Junhyung said.

"He?" G.Na ask. The other nod. Then a person walk towards them.

"Annyeong!" The person said happily that G.Na felt want to cry.

'It can't be him. Please not him.' G.Na hopes.

"Seung,why did you late?" Doojoon ask.

"I'm sorry. I have sudden meeting just now." Hyunseung said and greet his friend.

"Annyeong G.Na!" Hyunseung said. Smile brightly. But to G.Na's surprise, he is thin and his face look pale.

"Seung,how are you??" G.Na ask and shake his hand. Warmth.

"Much better." Hyunseung exclaim happily.

'It hurts me to see you happy without me beside you'

~~~***~~~

"Argg!" A strike pain shoot Hyunseung's stomach.

"Seung,you okay?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod still holding his stomach.

"Yah! Are you okay. You sweating!" Doojoon put down his file and rush to Hyunseung. Hyunseung fall into his embrace.

"It...Hurts! G... G.Na!" Hyunseung mumble and passed out.

'Even when he is in pain he still think about G.Na.'

~~~***~~~

"Yoboseyo? Who is this?"

"G...G.Na. C-can we meet?" He talk across the phone.

"Where?" G.Na ask calmly.

"H-han River" And he hung up.

~~~***~~~~

"S-seung!" G.Na approach the boy that is sitting facing the river.

"Seung" G.Na call softly. Hyunseung turn around and met G.Na's eyes. His eyes were teary. He fall down and lucky for him G.Na catch him in time.

"Seungie! What's wrong with you? Why do you in hospital attire? Wae? What happen?" G.Na ask while her tears falling down. She put his head on her lap. Hyunseung smile and reach his thumb to wipe the tears.

"I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to leave you G.Na. I didn't mean it. I diagnosed with stomach cancer a week before our breakup. I keep thinking how I gonna leave you without any tears but I can't. I'm so happy when you look just fine. But it damn hurts G. It hurts. I can't. I'm really sorry G.Na. I'm sorry but I love you." Hyunseung explain although his tears falling down to his eye side and stain at G.Na's lap.

"You are stupid. Why did you do that? You should told me earlier. I would never want to see you suffer. I love you too. But you are too stupid! You shouldn't leave me for this six freaking month. I will always stay by your side Seung! I love you. Then,shouldn't you at hospital now?" G.Na exclaim with angry and sad tone.

"Eoh. I passed out this morning. The doctor said that I'm critical. I suppose to take my operation this night but I don't want. I scared if I didn't make it. So I call your new number that I got from Doojoon. He has been helping me in this six months. Also,he help me for this operation. But I don't want to die before look at you. So I pull out my IV and ran here. I just want to see you and die in your arms." Hyunseung said and cry again. G.Na's finger trembling to wipe those tears.

"You should go to hospital now. I will bring you." G.Na said but Hyunseung hold her.

"No. I want to die in your arms." Hyunseung said and hug G.Na's waist.

"You never change! "G.Na said and hug Hyunseung's body. She release him and smile at him. They kissed.

"I love you." Hyunseung mumble after the kiss. He cough badly. G.Na was so surprise to see blood at Hyunseung's mouth and her tears start falling again.

"I'm sorry but I love you" Hyunseung said and close his eyes.

"SEUNG!" G.Na scream and hug the body.

"I love you too!"

~~~***~~~

"Why did that happen in my life?" G.Na sigh while look at the starry sky.

"Stop thinking about that already!" A person hug her from back.

"Yah! You still sick and you shouldn't go out. It is cold here." G.Na said and try to push him. 

"Don't want. I'm bored of lying on the bed. It is not like you want to accompany me." Hyunseung pout. G.Na chuckle.

"You just having your operation two weeks ago. You should rest." G.Na said.

"Don't want." Hyunseung said. G.Na chuckle and let him hug her.

"I'm sorry." He mumble at her ears.

"Wae?"

"For everything."

"Aniyo. There is nothing to be sorry. Just thankful that you love me." G.Na said.

"I love you Choi Jina." Hyunseung said.

"I love you too Jang Hyunseung" G.Na said and they kiss.

That's when they know their love journey still long and their love story will never end.

 


I know this .

Sorry for the lacks of ideas.

:(