secrets revealed

Love letter

Students loitering and going back and forth the corridor while the others students chooses to enjoy the lunch boxes prepared certainly by their loving mothers. A typical scenario of a lunch break to Lee Sungjong but not today as a pastel colored envelope lies exactly on his desk. Slowly, he picked it up and curiosity told him to take a peek of what’s hidden inside the envelope.

 

To Lee Sungjong,

I’ve always had my eyes on you.

There’s something I want to tell you.

I’ll be waiting behind the gym after classes are over.

Please do come.

 

 

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Excitedly, Sungjong shrieked with joy gaining attention from several students specially Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol who went animatedly to his side. The three young men are a year level higher than Sungjong and also on the same club as him. They often pay visit to their favorite dongsaeng during breaks.

I have never been popular, nor received any love confession. But today for the first time…

 

I got a love letter

 

“What’s wrong Lee Sungjong? I thought you forgot your lunch box but now you’re screaming with that pathetic face of yours” Dongwoo laughed while an arm flung around the younger’s neck.

“It’s nothing hyung” Sungjong tried to hide the obvious blush on his cheeks by giving his visitors a fresh smile.

“What’s that? Is that a love letter on your desk?” Woohyun stared at a pastel colored envelope which Sungjong forgot to keep away from other people’s sight.

“Of course it’s nothing like that!” Sungjong stiffened but with his predictable action, the older guys burst into laughter.

“Hey, I think it’s better not to get your hopes up” Sungyeol teased followed by a nodding of agreement from Dongwoo.

It’s not like I’m getting my hopes up..right?

I’m just happy about it…..

“I bet that person might be ugly” Dongwoo nudged Sungjong who quickly sent a death glare at him.

“Shut up”

 

Having someone who thinks specially about me…

 

Sungjong is used to the numerous teasing his hyungs are giving him. It already became a habit for the guys but he knows despite those actions, his hyungs are really taking care of him, their beloved dongsaeng.  Just by thinking about it automatically brings smile to his face. Stopping his train of thoughts, Sungjong felt a pair eyes watching him. Standing beside their classroom door, a raven haired guy stares at them with unreadable expression on his face.

It happens again..

 

“I’m sorry Kim Myungsoo. Are we being too loud?” Sungjong gave an apologetic smile, thinking that he and his friends might be ruining the mood of the guy.

“Not really” Kim Myungsoo looked away after he received the apology.

 

I wonder why…

Ever since Kim Myungsoo and I got in to the same classroom,

I found our eyes meet….

 

 

 

Frequently

****************************************************************************************************************

“But I can’t understand how some people don’t show any feelings on their faces. He wasn’t glaring at me, was he?”

Sungjong asked himself. The mysterious aura of Kim Myungsoo invades his thoughts once again but the truth is, he’s just distracting his self from the mixture of excitement and nervousness he is feeling. Leaning his back against a wall behind the gym, he patiently waits for the sender of the love letter he received.

“Anyway..

.

.

It’s been two hours” Sungjong hung his head low while a hand gripping tightly the letter that became crumpled.

 

“The letter didn’t mention tomorrow or a date. I wonder if she’s still in club?”  For the nth time, he sighed.

“You’re still waiting..” Lifting his head, Sungjong got startled by the presence of an unexpected person standing in front of him.

“for the one who sent you the letter?..” The president of their club asked.

Sunggyu hyung…?

Wha.. how.. how do you know about the letter?” Sungjong stuttered.

“I saw them..

….

I saw your friends put it on your desk”  Sunggyu told the younger then smiled.

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!??????” Sungjong groaned but Sunggyu went to his side and ruffled his hair.

“It’s a fake. They are at the school gate, betting on how long you would wait” The older guy added.

“THOSE GUYS! I’ll beat them into pulp! Making fun of people! I’ll chop them and stomp to their feet!” Fuming with anger, Sungjong let out a rant which made Sunggyu chuckled.

“But let’s face it. I can’t do those things to them. And now that I think about it, it was indeed suspicious from the start” Panting a bit, Sungjong felt better after venting out loud.

I’m so embarrassed.

Getting all hyped up like that..

 

Sunggyu hyung’s reality must be definitely the exact opposite

of mine…

“Sungjong, can I have this?” Sunggyu picked the letter on the ground which was gripped tightly in Sungjong’s hand earlier.

“Well, sure but it’s those guy who wrote that, remember?”  Sungjong hesitated at first but he decided to let the older guy have the letter.

“Yeah”

“To Lee Sungjong, I’ve always had my eyes on you..” Sunggyu read the letter out loud.

“There’s nothing unusual about it” Sungjong shyly smiled while observing the reaction of Sunggyu.

“Uhmm.. hyung, you came all the way here to inform me?

.
.

Thanks” Sungjong gave Sunggyu his sincere smile, one way of repaying the Sunggyu’s thoughtfulness.

“There is something I want to tell you” Ignoring all the things Sungjong had said, Sunggyu continued on reading the letter.

 “Wait” Sunggyu lowered his gaze to avoid that of Sungjong’s.

I love you” Those three words made Sungjong froze on his spot. Like the sudden appearance of Sunggyu who told him about the love letter, he didn’t expect the confession too.

He felt weird as butterflies swirling actively inside his stomach while his heart is beating rapidly like that effect of addiction to coffee. Sungjong doesn’t know how to react properly and thought that his sanity was stolen to him. Handling back the letter to Sungjong, Sunggyu’s cheeks turned deep crimson.

“This time, it’s not fake” Without waiting for Sungjong’s answer, Kim Sunggyu turned his back and left the younger alone and motionless at the back of the gym.

 

Today, I received a confession at the first time.

It’s totally different from what I had imagined.

But……….

 

 

It’s totally heart throbbing from what I had imagined.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Resting to one of the benches on their school, Sunggyu clenched his chest tightly. His heart is beating erratically. He never expected his actions; his lips moved involuntarily and blurted out his innermost feeling. But he can’t deny that it felt good even though that kind of confession was far from what he planned to be, it felt good that the emotion he kept for so long was heard by the most special person.

“Kim Sunggyu” It is normal for people to turn around when someone call or mention a name which is theirs but it is not normal when the person who called for Sunggyu’s attention was Kim Myungsoo.

“Don’t jump into conclusions” With cold eyes glaring straight to Sunggyu’s soul, Myungsoo slowly muttered.

“Huh?” Sunggyu raised a brow.

“The letter wasn’t fake……..

 

It was from me”

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Whew~ okay, after numerous time of procrastination.. I finally decided to write XD

To those people who read this, thank you ^__^ and please leave a comment… XP