He's warm,affectionate but only she can touch him

My cute ghost,don't Leave Me

   It's a very long day for Sandara since she got to finish her painting on time. Working part-time as an artist is definitely troublesome for a girl that has nobody to lean on. She live in an apartment alone after she lost her family in fire 3 years ago. She moved from Busan to Seoul to make herself busy with the city life. On her way to a modelling agency(her actual job),her heels broke and she sprained her ankle.She almost fell on the hard cement if it wasn't a guy who catch. She literally fall on the guy if she's seen from other people's perspective.

Chanyeol: Gwenchana-yo? 

Sandara  : Ye.. Kamsahamnida..

Chanyeol: Let me help you.. *stop for moment when he saw Dara's angelic face but then snap out of it* . Aigoo,did you broke your heel?

Sandara  : Gwenchana-yo..I'm fine. It's just a heel. Thanks.. *leaving him and went to the cafe next to them

   Chanyeol didn't move from where he's standing. He look at the girl once again. She's cute-he thought. Even though one of her heel broke,she didn't make a fuss out of it. Totally independent,Chanyeol's type. She has a long blonde hair and she tucked one side of her hair behind her ear. She calmly ordered coffee and put on her earphone. Dara notice someone is staring at her and look outside the cafe.He's gone and Dara didn't even saw his face.

 

That night,at her apartment..

       Her friends(Exo-K) came over for a pajama party and also her 2 girl friends(Chaerin and Hyosung).They talked about their school life until Chaerin saw a broken heel next to the door. Dara had no choice but to tell them.

D.O   : Ya! You really broke your heel and you fell on top of a guy? Omo,is he a pretty guy? 

Dara : Aigoo.. Stop it,will you? He's might be one of those bad guy or maybe a gentleman but I didn't see him once.

Baekhyun: Pabo! *pushing Dara's head* Don't you know that he might be into you? Do you notice anything? Like he show any interest in you?

Chaerin:I think that guy is a total jerk. If he really a gentleman,he would've offered you to buy a new shoes. 

Hyosung: Annyia.. there's no way a guy would do that especially when you're a total stranger to him. I think he's being reasonable.

Kai   : So? What kind of guy I am?

Sehun:A snotty boy who love y and older women.

Kai   : Bwo????

Suho  : Ya.. geumanhe(stop that).. It's already late.. come,nap time... boys,tarawa(follow me) *head to the living room with some mattress while the girls use the guest room. 

     Dara went into her room. Then,she remembered about the shoes. She's about to throw it away but decided to get it fix the next day. She began to feel guilty when her friends chat about the guy,what's more,she became curious. Maybe she's being too hard on him and thanked him harshly.What the heck,I'm sleepy-thought Dara.

 

The next day..

 

Chanyeol: Annyeonghaseyo.. Welcome to the shop,is there anything to be fix? *he bow and went behind the counter

Dara  : Ye.. I broke my heel yesterday.I thought I should threw it away,but this is my favorite shoes. Can you do something? *taking out the shoes from the bag without looking at the guy.

Chanyeol: Ah.. this shoes? Finally you decided to fix it,huh?

Dara : Excuse me?

Chanyeol: You ran into me yesterday,i mean..you fell on me. Thank God you're okay because with that incident,you could sprained your ankle badly.

Dara  : Bwo? It's you? Mianhe,once again.. I didn't apologize to you properly. I feel bad about it though.

Chanyeol: You did? It's ok.. Let me fix it right away.. Any favorite

Dara  :De? 'Favorite'?

Chanyeol: I mean,what would you like to drink?

Dara  :Anything would be fine. Thanks..

Chanyeol: Then.. coffee it is! Why don't you sit there and wait. It'll take about 30 minutes to fix your shoes. 

       Dara sit next to glass window and the sun shines through the glass is making her look even prettier and angelic. Chanyeol hesitate for a moment but then he slap his face a little and walk towards her with the coffee. Dara smile and take a sip. She began to tuck her hair again and put on her earphone. This time,she took out an F4 drawing book and began sketching. Chanyeol take a look at her and amazed on hwo pretty her drawing is. As Chanyeol finished his job,Dara was totally immersed in her drawing. 

Chanyeol: Ehemm! It's done.. 

Dara  : Jinjja? That was fast.. Thanks.. How much does it cost?

Chanyeol: It cost a drawing.

Dara  : de? A drawing?

Chanyeol: Yes.. I need you to draw a potrait of me,now. A simple sketch would do. What do you say?

Dara  : If that's what you want,then sit here and strike a pose or face expression. You're in the hand of a pro.

Chanyeol: Sure you are.. 

Dara  :Ya..You don't believe me? 

Chanyeol:Arasso~ Just do your thing.. I trust you,for now...

     Dara give a heavy sign to tell him she's sulking. Chanyeol only smile and shake his head in disbelief. What a cute girl!-he thought.Dara was so focused in drawing him that it makes him melts just by looking at her.Dara notice him and smile. The portrait finished after 20 minutes and Dara is stretching out her back. Chanyeol chuckled. She take the drawing and gave it to him. When he hold the book,he accidentally touched her hand,their eyes meet and Dara could sense the spark between them.Chanyeol didn't move at all and continue to stare at her. Before Chanyeol could say anything,a costumer comes in and they broke the silent.

Dara  :Thanks for the shoes.. Annyeong.

Chanyeol:Wait.. I didn't know your name.. My name is Park Chanyeol,and what's yours?

Dara  :Sandara.. But my friend call me Dara.

Chanyeol: Dara.. Annyeong,be careful.. Arasso?

 

    Dara left the shop.Chanyeol began to chants her name all over until his boss noticed him. When he was asked,he told the boss everything. He even framed the portrait that Dara drew and hang it on the shop's wall. For a week,Chanyeol continue to think about her.He's thinking about her until he's sure that Dara is the one for him.One day,he decided to take a day off and find her.Then,he saw Dara running with red eyes just across the road. He suddenly felt the need to chase her and without looking,he ran after her.Unfortunately,a car hit him and he died in the accident while looking at Dara who is still running away with a teary eyes and didn't noticed him. He could only say 'Sarangheyo Dara-shi',before he died.

     Dara couldn't sleep at all that night.. She felt so hot and began to sweat. She took of her outer pajama and only wear her singlet. She keep changing her sleeping position and finally give up. She went to the kitchen to get some water. Suddenly,she felt a cool air on her shoulder as if 'someone' touch her shoulder. She look behind her and see nothing. But when she turned around,she saw Chanyeol! She scream and faint on the floor. 

     The next morning she woke up on her bed as if nothing happens. She hold her head and say 'Ergh.. I had a crazy dream last night. I saw Chanyeol standing next to me. Maybe I miss him a lot and want to see him or..did I drink alchohol ?'.To her surprise,a voice reply to her.'Annyi.. You're not dreaming.. You woke up at the kitcchen after fainted and walk your way back into your room. And..I miss you too,Dara.' Dara's eyes wide open and she could see Chanyeol was sitting on her bed with a smile on his face.

Dara  : Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! ert! What are you doing here? How did you come in?

Chanyeol:I miss you so much.. I don't really remember. One thing for sure,I can go through walls and read your mind too..

Dara  : Bwo?? Silly.. You better go before I call the cops.

        Dara put on her pajama and walk out from her room. She went into the kitchen and grab a carton of orange juice.Then,she turn on the television to watch Morning News.

   " Breaking News: A Young Man Who Appears Nowhere by The Zebra Crossing Found Dead After Being Hit by A Car,Yesterday Evening. He was believed to be a worker on a nearby cobbler shop.The man suddenly ran across the traffic light without looking and got hit.The by stander who witnessed the accident couldn't do anything since the accident went to fast.The man was known as Park Chanyeol,a young cobbler."

       Dara couldn't believe what she saw and heard. Chanyeol sat next to her and smile. Dara looked frightened and looks like she's going to pass out anytime. But,Chanyeol quickly calm her. He tried to pick up the orange juice and give it to her,but his hand went through it. He was sad and looking surprised. The frightened Dara seems to be touched and felt pity on him. She approach him and hold his hand. Surprisingly,her hand didn't go through his skin. They're both surprised and exchange glances. Dara smile at him and it makes him smile too. 

Chanyeol: I thought I couldn't touch anything..

Dara   : Me too.. But what happen? Why can I feel your skin and.. it feels warm as if you're still alive...

Chanyeol: I don't know.. Maybe..it's because I have a feeling for you. See? *touch Dara's face and it didn't go through her face.

Dara  : Omo,it feels like you're alive.. Wanna do some test?

Chanyeol: Huh? What do you mean.. 'pangggg!' *Dara slaps his face*

Dara  : Omo! It works?!  Wahh.. Aigoo..My hand hurts too!

Chanyeol:Ya! It hurts~ Don't do that again..

Dara   :De.. Mianhe..

        That day Dara didn't go to her agency and stayed home. She talks with Chanyeol and in no time,they became close. Dara began to except him in her life and Chanyeol never felt that happy. He can touch the girl that he love and be with her. One night,her friends came over. Chanyeol make himself invisible and only Dara could see him. The people are busy talking about Chanyeol once again. Dara is getting angry because Chanyeol who sit next to her couldn't say anything because he's worried they might run away.Dara slammed the table and said "Stop talking badly about him,arasso? If he's here,he might be upset with all of you. Stop it,just stop it..okay?!"

Sehun  :Ya.. what's wrong with you,Dara-shi? Are you in a relationship with him or what? 

D.O     :Yeah..You seem so angry. There's something fishy about you..

Chaerin:Okay,spit it out.. What's going on here? No lies because I know you're terrible in lying..

       Dara looked at Chanyeol. Everyone around her began to feel weird watching her staring at a blank space next to her and nodding. Suddenly,out of nowhere,Chanyeol appears and it makes everyone shocked! Sehun and Suho was already fainted on the floor while the others are screaming. Dara stop them and explain everything. The situation is begin to be normal once again after they heard the whole story. Hyosung and Chaerin was crying when the listen to the story and apologize for making fun of him. Soon,they begin to treat him like normal people. But,he couldn't touch them unlike Dara. The night went on as everyone sleep. Chanyeol sleep next to her and Dara put her head on Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol kissed her forehead.

Chanyeol: Dara-shi..

Dara   : De?

Chanyeol: Gomawo-yo..

Dara   : For what?

Chanyeol: Geunyang tta(for everything).. Thanks for excepting my love and thanks for being there for me. Sarangheyo..

Dara   : Omo,why are you mentioning that? You know I had a feeling for you since we last met on the shop,right?

Chanyeol: De.. i know.. But,I'm curious about one thing..

Dara   : What is it?

Chanyeol: The day I died,I saw you running with teary eyes I ran after you and..

Dara   :And you got hit? Because of me,you died? I'm so sorry.. Omo,Mianhe.. *Dara hugs him and cries

Chanyeol: I don't care if I die for you.. Because I love you.. But.. 

dara   :That day,i got fired. Because I'm late to go to an important photoshoot. I was looking for you in your shop but you're talking with a girl. That makes me hurt or maybe jealous and I ran before you could see me..

Chanyeol: Bwo? She's my sister. Dara-shi.. It means you have a heart for me and look for me? 

      Chanyeol hugs her even more and dara couldn't stop crying. She felt guilty and keeps apologizing. Chanyeol kissed her forehead and sleep with her. The next morning,he was gone. Dara couldn't find him anywhere and began to feel worried. She's about to comb her hair that suddenly he appears. He told Dara that his time almost up. The reason he's still there with her was because he couldn't confess his love towards her. And for 2 weeks they've been together,it's time for him to cross-over. Dara's heart sank and she cried.. Chanyeol hug her and slowly he kissed her lips. Dara kissed him back and he holds her waist. Chanyeol who never kissed before tried his best to kissed her.Chanyeol broke the kiss and smile. 

Chanyeol: You're my first love and that's my first kiss.

Dara  :Please don't leave me...

Chanyeol: I won't leave you today,pabo.. You look silly crying like that *you look even cuter when crying-he thought*. Stop crying..

Dara  : Bwo? Silly? Yahh.. *punching him on his shoulder*

Chanyeol: ya.. it's hurt.. Don't make me kiss you again.. *approaching her*

Dara  :erghh.. ert ghost.. 

      Dara's friends are awake and they heard the commotion. They eavesdrop outside Dara's room and giggle.. They walk away with a wicked imaginations(if you know what i mean).. They didn't do anything more than hugs and kisses. Chanyeol love her so much and hope that Dara always stay with him. Her feeling for him is growing bigger and at some point makes him hard to leave her and cross-over. The angel began to call Chanyeol and warned him that he's exceeded the time limit of 2 weeks. He had no choice but to leave her. That night.. Chanyeol kissed her forehead and as he began to get up from the bed,Dara is awake. She cried and begged him to stay a bit longer. Chanyeol kissed her for the last time and after a few moment,he's vanished. Dara was dumbfounded and cried alone. She felt asleep from crying hard and she kept on saying his name during her sleep. Her eyes never dries since that night and when she walked in front of the cobbler shop,she remember him..

   One day,Dara was taking a walk with Chaerin and D.O. Suddenly she saw Changyeol dressed in white suit. He smile at her and Dara followed him. She ran towards him to a nearby park and suddenly he's gone. She sat on the bench and weeps. Chaerin and D.O felt sorry for her. Out of nowhere,Dara accidentally kicked something. It's a bag. D.O and Chaerin exchanged look and wonder where did the bag came from.She pick it up and saw 'For my lovely,Dara' with Chanyeol's hand written. She stop crying and looked inside the bag. It's a frame,the drawing of him. There's also a note saying:

 

     "Don't be hard on yourself,you'll only gonna make everyone around you even sadder..especially me.. Be happy and go on with your life.I'll wait for you as longer as it take,saragheyo Dara-shi"

 

   Dara look above the sky and smile... She wipe her tears and get up.. "saranghe Chanyeol-ah.. I know you're watching from above. I'll do as you say and I'll meet you when my time came". She hold Chaerin's and D.O's hand and left the park with hope that she'll meet him. Dara never thought that a man that fall for him would be a ghost and still love her no matter what. He even  delayed his cross-over just to be with her. What's more,Chanyeol who met her by a silly broken heel incident was indeed a sweet memories for her.

 

The End..

 

 

P/s: How was it? I wrote it in a night only because I can't wait to post it.. It might be lacking in a few way or maybe having some grammar errors, but I hope everyone who read it will love it.. Before i forgot,mianhe for 'killing' Chanyeol oppa.. huhuuu... i feel bad but that's the story line.. I'll make sure I won't 'kill' Chanyeol oppa again! Mianhe..