This Feeling...

This Feeling...

Taemin stretched as the pastor dismissed the congregation. He had survived another torterously long Sunday service and he couldn't wait to head home. Although his hopes of relaxation were quickly dashed as his mother made the announcement that they had to go to his cousin's birthday party.
His family stopped off at home to change out of their Sunday best and into casual wear. They quickly made their way to the Choi house. They weren't really related to the Choi's, it was just that the parents all met and became friends when they were in college. So, here Taemin was, an eighteen year old attending a thirteen year old's birthday party. After greeting his parents friend and the birthday boy, Taemin left the others in search of his favorite hyung- and the only person who nade these constant visits worth while- Siwon.
After searching the expansive back yard, Taemin went inside. He started through the kitchen when he thought he heard someone call his name. Without stopping Taemin looked over his shoulder, and that split second was all it took. He bumped into someone just hard enough to lose his balance. He began to fall backwards and braced hinself for the inevitable impact- but it didn't come. That was when Taemin noticed a pair of muscular arms around his waist.
"Are you alright?" The owner of the arms spoke.
Taemin looked at the man's face. He was gorgeous! His dark eyes and his slightly wavy hair captured Taemin's attention making it difficult for him to respond to the man's question. After a few minutes of awkward silence while they remained in the strange position, Taemin managed to ignore the burning sensation in his cheeks enough to speak.
"I-I-I'm fine. Th-thank you..." he didn't know this man's name.
"Minho, Choi Minho."
"Minho..." the name felt different than any other name ever had when he spoke it. It felt... special. Suddenly someone came running into the kitchen.
"Taemin! My umma told me that you were here!"
The two boys who had yet to move a nuscle suddenly shot upright and stppd next to each other. "Siwon-hyung!" Taemin gave him a smile.
Siwon stopped when he saw Minho. "Minho?! When did you get here, babo!" Siwon went over and hit his dongsaeng on the head.
"Ouch! Hyung!" Minho frowned and rubbed his head gently.
Siwon turned to Taemin, "I am so sorry that you had to meet this babo. If he ever does anything that you don't like. Just tell me- I'll take care of him for you." Siwon smiled as he held back a bit of laughter. The eldest one didn't let either of his dongsaengs know that he had seen the whole thing; after all, he was the person who had called out to Taemin. He couldn't believe it at first- his favorite dongsaeng and his cousin from his father's side looking at each other with so much affection and it was their first time meeting!
He grabbed Taemin's hand and led him out of the kitchen. "Hyung?" He heard the curiosity in the boy's voice. "Where are we going?" He ignored the boys questions and took Taemin to his room. He threw him on the bed, locked the door, and sat in his desk chair and looked at his friend.
"Taemin, I know that this may seem random but, do you like Minho?" Taemin's eyes widened in shock.
"What? Hyung! I just met him moments ago! Not only that, but he's a guy! I'm a guy! That's just... wrong!"
"Taemin. You know that a moment is all it takes to develop feelings, you're not a stupid little kid anymore, so don't try to act that innocent." Taemin tried interrupting him, but Siwon just held his hand up and continued. "Also, I may not like it, you're parents may not like it, but if you like Minho and he makes you happy then what does it matter?" Siwon looked intently at his friend.
Taemin's cheeks flushed even brighter than they had been when he was in Minho's presence. Could he possibly like this boy whom he had met only moments ago? Wait, "Siwon-hyung? How can I tell if I like him? I dont't understand..."

"Taemin, do me a favor. Close your eyes." Taemin did as he was instructed. "Picture your mom, then your dad. Keep in mind how you feel about them when they come into your mind." Taemin smiled a bit. "Okay, now picture me and your closest friend from school. Compare the feelings you have for them to those you have for you parents. It's different, no?" Taemin kept his eyes closed and nodded his head. "Finally, think of Minho. I know you met only a few minutes ago but you should be able to conjure up an image of him. Think about how you feel when he comes to mind. Now compare that feeling to the previous two. Is it the same?" 
Taemin's smile had grown inexplicably as he thought of the man that he run into. He knew that this feeling was different from anything else that he had felt for another person. He felt warm at the thought of the tall, handsome stranger. He finally opened his eyes, "Hyung, I think I kind of understand what you were talking about. I believe that there's something there for Minho... I'm just not to sure what to do with these feelings."

Siwon admired his dongsaeng. "Alright, this is up to you to decide what to do with them all I can do is this." Siwon grabbed Taemin's cell phone and inserted Minho's contact information before giving it back to him. "Now, you can hang out in here for a while. I will come to get you later, alright?" Taemin just nodded his head.
With that Siwon left his friend alone and started his search for Minho. It didn't take too long before he found his cousin. The boy hadn't left the kitchen since Siwon had left with Taemin. He took one look at his cousin before pulling him out to the fort they had played in as kids. 
"Minho? How are you?"
"Siwon-hyung," Minho's eyes were wide as he looked at his hyung, "Siwon-hyung, I don't know why but I like him. But it doesn't make sense! That was it! A few awkward minutes with him in my arms and staring into his eyes and- and..."
"Minho, you do know what it means to love, right?" Minho nodded his head slowly. "Good. Now, you just have to keep in mind that love is also blind. It doesn't matter if the other is male or female, older or younger, love is a special connection with you other half. Now, do you have any questions?"
"No," Minho paused, "Wait, yes. Hyung, can I ask you for a favor?"
"Sure."
"Can you give me Taemin's contact information?"
Siwon let out a low chuckle. "Sure thing, Minho."
After handing the contact information over to Minho, Siwon decided to give his cousin one more piece of information. "Minho, if you want to see Taemin before dinner he's in my room. You only have until dinner then everonye has to congregate in the dining room."
"Kamsa, hyung." Minho jumped up and ran back to the house leaving Siwon by himself.
Minho raced through the house and up the steps to Siwon's room. It was at that instant he froze. What was he supposed to say to Taemin? Could he even face the boy without blushing or feeling awkward? He sighed and pushed the thoughts out of his head. He proceeded to open the door to see the boy in question sitting on the edge of Siwon's bed with a dreamy look on his face. Minho's pulse sped up. He admired the face of the boy, lingering over every detail. His gaze landed on the boys lips. It was while Minho was staring at Taemin's lips that the latter opened his eyes to see the very person he had been thinking of.
"Minho?" Taemin spoke first causing the older boy to snap out of his trance.
"Hi, Taemin."
"Hi. What's up?"
Minho gulped. "Taemin, there's something bugging me and I don't know if I'm rushing into things but I really want to let it out, would that be okay with you?"
The younger one stared at Minho intently before giving a slow nod. He wanted to hear what Minho had to say.
With that nod, Minho gulped. "I don't know if I am speaking too soon or acting too rashly, but Taemin I think I like you. And if what Siwon has preached to me about love for years now holds any truth, I may have fallen in love with you the moment our eyes met."
Taemin's eyes grew moist as he looked at Minho. "Minho, if what you say is true, and if I believe in Siwon-hyungs words as well, I believe I fell for you at the very same moment."
Minho closed whatever distance had previously existed between the two of them and hugged Taemin. After a few quiet minutes he pulled back looked into Taemin's eyes and spoke, "Will you go out with me?" At a loss for words Taemin just nodded his head and hugged the taller male as tight as he could, only allowing a single tear fall from his eyes with how happy he was. He didn't know why, but he was positive that Minho would be with him through thick and thin from that moment on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if this is full of crap. The idea just kind of hit me and I didn't have time to double-check it and make sure it was written properly... or even edited (at all). Thanks for reading it though!

Please don't hesitate to give me constructive criticism!!!! I appreciate it, honest! Also... Stay awesome!

~BaiLingLing