dancing in school

Party Dance

When ever body was at school zelo and  bangyonguk will allways make the school dance in the class rooms.                                                                                            tumblr_m64c9vu4Yv1ruuht2o1_500.gif                                                                                                                    Then eveyone will dance along with zelo and bangyongguk and follow their steps on dancing because they never get to have fun in the class room because they just have to studie all day!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Then zelo saw sunhwa and himchan taking pictures in the other class room.Then zelo said"Whats up" Then they said"noting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  20121205_himchansunhwa_selca-600x799.jpg                                                                                  Then they lefted the room and then sunhwa and song jieun were taling to each other because sunhwa was sad and song jieun wastring to make sunhwa laugh.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                tumblr_llueyt5xuv1qedrbdo1_500.gif                                                                                                                   So sunhwa can stop cring .