pocky

pocky
'RRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!'
 
 
 
"Okay class dismissed, do not forget your assignment kids. I want to check it next week or else you know what I'm going to do..." Ms.Kim warned her students.
 
 
 
"Okay!" her students reply her in unison. lizzy walked towards nana who is now packed up her stuffs
“Hey nana, are you going somewhere else?” lizzy asked. 
 
“Oh don’t tell me you forgot our student meeting?” nana replies her without looking at the latter. 
 
“Shut, you’re right the student meeting.” lizzy face palm. nana laughed her,lizzy send her a cold glare. 
 
“Okay let’s go” nana dragged lizzy from their classroom to the next destination.
 
“nana-ssi” a boy runs towards her
“Yes?” nana reply to a panting boy. 
 
“The others said they can’t come today.” The boy looked up to see his student president ‘what a beautiful girl’ then he smiles,lizzy saw his face and send him a coldest gaze, the boy looks away. 
 
“Gosh~ okay you can go now. By the way thanks for telling me” nana smiles and waved him. 
 
“No- no worries” the boy waved at nana and walked away
“Lucky he told us ‘bout it” nana scratched her head; she’s waiting for lizzy’s response but got nothing.
 
“Er- What’s wrong with you?” nana shivered while looking at the latter next to her, lizzy didn’t reply her but look away. ‘This girl is so random lately’ nana thought. nana intertwined her finger to lizzy’s, lizzy gulped and she can feel her cheeks getting redden ‘H- Her...I...fingers….intertwined’ lizzy stuttered in her thought. Both of them walked out from the building.
 
 
 
“lizzy do you want to go home first, or waiting for me? Because I had a practice today” nana told lizzy and lizzy grimace at nana’s word.
“W- Why?” nana asked her, but lizzy lowered her head and looking at the ground. Their finger is still intertwined, lizzy tighten her grips.
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
3.30 PM
 
“lizzy-ah I can’t send you, I had a practice today” nana told lizzy. 
 
“It’s okay I’ll go by myself. See you tomorrow nana” lizzy waved at nana and nana as well. lizzy is gone from nana’s view after couple of minute. 
“Okay~ stretching first~” nana stretched herself. She felt something is missing, ‘did I missed or forgot something?’.
 
lizzy is humming during her ways to her residence. She’s not far enough from school; suddenly she felt a strong tugged which resulting her body was smashed on nearest wall. 
 
“Hey you, wanna play with us?” a group of student is standing in front of her.
 
“Let go off me!” lizzy gave her the coldest glare, but it’s not working. 
 
“What’s with that looks huh?” a girl came and pinned her on a wall, she gripped lizzy’s chin and smirked. 
 
“Isn’t she the one who always clinging on our student president?” the other girl said. 
 
“Yeah that’s her” the other said in unison. “What should we do with this poor girl?” she smirked. lizzy tears starts to formed.
 
‘someone please help me!!!’ lizzy shouted in her thought. 
 
“What about we gave her a little present, maybe something that would make her stay away from our ‘prince’” The girls laughed.
 
“Yeah that’s right! You start first, because you already pinned her there” one of them suggested. 
 
“That’s right” the girl nodded and slowly takes her small knife from her pocket. 
 
“This beautiful face will become much more beautiful” she laughed and brings a knife in front of lizzy. lizzy closed her eyes tightly, she’s helpless ‘please don’t’ lizzy tears falls. 
 
“If you shout I’ll make your face looks like a ‘goddess’” the girl emphasizes the ‘goddess’. 
 
“Okay let’s start from here” the girls gave lizzy an evil grinned. She brought the knife to lizzy’s cheeks. Suddenly a voice booming to them, all of them shocked.
 
“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” A tall figure came. lizzy opens her eyes and turned her head to the voice owner 
 
“nana! Help me!” lizzy shouted and the girls hissed, nana walks towards them 
 
“Leave her or else I’ll…”nana showed her phone and starts to dial a number. 
 
“Shut! She’s going to call someone!” The girls ran away, the girl who pinned lizzy whispered to her 
 
“You’re lucky she’s here. Until next time park lizzy” she ran after her group. lizzy ran towards nana and hugged her tightly.
 
“lizzy-ah I’m sorry for letting you went home alone.” nana hugged lizzy. lizzy cried out loud until nana’s shirt became damp by her tears. nana brought lizzy to the school, because her house is still 5 blocks away from there while their school is just a block far. Both of them sat on a bench. 
 
“Shusshh~ its okay lizzy” Nana caressed lizzy’s back. 
 
“Next time I’ll send you home first and then I’ll go to practice later. Okay? I promise! I’ll be you knight!” lizzy lift her head to look at the former, nana gave lizzy assuring smile and lizzy smile. 
 
“Thank you nana” lizzy tightened her hug. 
 
“What makes you ran after me nana?' lizzy asked her, 
 
“Well because of this” nana asked lizzy to turn around and reached for her bag, lizzy look nana with her raised eyebrow, because there’s no way she can keep nana’s stuff inside her bag. 
 
“This awesome ‘thing’”nana jumps in front and showed it to her, 
 
“Pocky?” lizzy giggled because of nana’s childishness. 
 
“Yup! It’s because of this Pocky, well I forgot to take it from you that day so you want some; don’t worry its strawberry.” nana joked and Jessica chuckled.
 
 
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
 
 
 
“Em~ I meant I can send you home first” nana grinned.
 
‘Gosh I almost forgot what happened to her that day’ nana remembers that incident. 
 
“I- I’ll wait for you” lizzy reply her 
 
‘its okay nana, I doesn’t care to wait you everyday’ lizzy smile, nana nodded. 
 
“Then let’s go” nana intertwine her fingers with lizzy. lizzy blushes, nana saw lizzy redden cheeks. 
 
“lizzy-ah what’s wrong with you? Your cheeks is redden” nana poke lizzy’s cheeks and lizzy look away.
 
“N- nothing. Isn’t hot today?” lizzy pretending by flapping her shirt. nana smiles ‘This girl’. Finally they reach at the shaded area Yuri put her stuffs.
 
“I may take couple of hour, so can you be patience?”nana asked her,
 
“Sure, just go. I can read a book here” lizzy pushed her, 
 
“Okay” nana winked, lizzy heart skip a beat ‘that wink~’ lizzy want to squeal but she just refrain herself to let it out.
 
 
 
“Huh! I’m tired!” nana comes with a towel hanging on her shoulder.
 
“Are you done?” lizzy asked while placing her bookmark before she close the book. nana looking at her timepiece
 
“Yeah, we should go now it’s already 5.30 P.M. nana fetch her stuff.  lizzy shoved her book into the bag, she’s about to stand up suddenly a hand appear in front of her, she look at the former. 
 
“Come on” nana give her sweet smile by offer her help, lizzy look at nana's eyes ‘those eyes~’ lizzy already went into her LALA land. 
 
“Well if you don’t want it then…” nana is about to withdraw her hand, lizzy snapped from her fantasy 
 
“wait” lizzy grips nana’s hand and stand up. nana helps her stand without using any effort.
 
lizzy stay quiet, nana felt weird ‘usually she will talked like there’s no tomorrow. But since that incident she talks a little. Did she traumatize? Well anyone will and lizzy can’t be blame’ nana decides to break the ice 
 
“lizzy do you wanna go to our secret place, it’s been a long time we didn’t go there?” nana asked her. 
 
“S-sure” lizzy stuttered because nana’s sudden idea. ‘With just both of us there, I wonder what will be happen’ lizzy lowered her head so nana can’t see her smiling. nana intertwines her fingers with lizzy and lizzy gasped by nana’s sudden action. nana look at lizzy's cheeks ‘weird. It’s not that hot during the time like this’ nana's thought.
 
 
 
Finally they reach their secret spot, they’ve been sharing this spot since they were in elementary school.
 
“Nothing change huh?” nana smile and sits on the ground. 
 
“Yeah nothing change” lizzy reply her, suddenly she felt a tugged from her finger, she look at the source and its nana who patting on the ground to signal her to sit. lizzy sit next to nana, both of them watching the sunset, nana pull out her Pocky. 
 
“Want it?” nana offer the Pocky to lizzy, lizzy nodded and takes a stick.
 
“Yummy~”  lizzy response,nana nodded and continue biting it. nana lied on the ground while eating her Pocky, 
 
“The sky looks so beautiful isn’t it?” nana asked in a lazy manner, 
 
“Yeah” lizzy look at the sky."
 
After couple of minute lizzy didn’t here any voice, she look at the latter that is now sleeps soundlessly with unfinished Pocky. lizzy giggled, but something crossed in her mind ‘unfinished Pocky…k-kiss…’ lizzy's face become reddens and she can felt her face is burning. She gulped and slowly brings her face closed to nana, she can hear nana’s hot breath. She decides to eat nana’s unfinished Pocky, after few bites nana’s Pocky is no longer visible. lizzy brings her face much closer this time, the only space left is an inch left. She closed her eyes ‘Just follow my heart’ lizzy own motto appear in her mind. Their lips connect, lizzy can felt butterflies in her stomach. She stays for another seconds and pulled from the kiss, lizzy smiles ‘my first kiss, I just stole nana’s first kiss. I’m sorry nana but it can’t be helped because I love you’ lizzy lean and whisper Yuri 
 
“I love you nana”. nana stirred from her peaceful sleeps and awake, lizzy withdraw as fast as she can 
 
“Hmmph~” nana stretches her body,
 
“You awake. How’s your fantasy land?” lizzy asked. “You ask about my dream? I think I just had a very sweet dream. Sweeter than honey” nana smiles. lizzy blushes and turns her back facing nana.
 
“Let’s go home” but lizzy didn’t budge, 
 
“lizzy-ah? Aren’t you going? Okay ta~ ta~” nana walk away, lizzy finally snapped to her reality.
 
“Wait!” lizzy shouts and walks next to nana. lizzy intertwine her fingers with nana’s,nana swing their hands forth and back.
 
 
 
@_@
 
nana scratching her head, rubbing her temple and tapping her feet’s rapidly.
 
“I should call lizzy” nana grinned and dialled lizzy’s number. Finally lizzy picks up her call.
 
 
 
“Hello lizzy-ah”nana speaks.
 
“Oh hello nana… What’s in your mind?” lizzy asked.
 
“I felt so weird”
 
“What makes you felt so?”
 
“I think I didn’t manage to finish up my Pocky because I fall asleep. Its impossible right I meant, how can I eat it while sleeping?”
 
“R-right? Just because of that, you decide to call me?” lizzy can felt her blood rushes to her cheeks.
 
“Of course. Maybe you the one who ate it?” nana laughed
 
“Spuurrrrrrtttttt! Ya! Im nana! what makes you thinks so?!”lizzy spurts her coffee on her assignment. She shouts through the phone.
 
“Haha! lizzy-ah I’m just joking, why you take it seriously? Don’t tell me you become so furious because it’s true…hahaha!"nana laughed.
 
“It’s not! Im nana stops joking, laughing and good night!” lizzy ended their conversation.‘I became so angry because it’s true? You’re right nana that’s right I ate your Pocky and stole a kiss’ lizzy giggled but after looking at her assignment with coffee stained, she totally becomes don’t-get-near-to-me-or-I’ll-eat-you-alive person.
 
 “Wait!” nana shouted and ends up sighing. She decides just to text her in case she doesn’t want to hear her killer squeals. nana pushes the send button and smiles like idiot.
 
WE GOTTA ESCAPE~ WE GOT TO ESCAPE YEAH
 
lizzy fetches her phone while sipping her coffee to calm herself. She looks at the message ID ‘Aw~ Im nana  you’re so sweet’ lizzy giggled. She read nana’s message and incautiously dropped her glass on her assignment. lizzy throws her phone on her bed aimlessly and tries to saves her assignment from the spilling coffee but it’s too late. Everything mess, she needs to remake it. nana just made lizzy ding-dong her boiling point. 
“YA!!! Im nana!!! You’re dead!!” lizzy yelled. The park’s residence rush to’s room.
 
nana sneezed and shivered. “What’s with this atmosphere?” Yuri jumps on to bed and wrapping herself with blanket.
 
 
 
From: desert fox~
 
Ya~ lizzy~I know you the one who ate my Pocky. I also heard you whisper “I love you” to me, you were thinking I was sleeping right. I’m actually fully awake. Good night and have a sweet dream baby~ I love you too lizzy baby. Muah~ hehe… <3
 
 
 
-THE END-
 
p/s: failure~~ wahhh!!!!