The truth...?

Dangerous Twin [Bullies X The one who caused you trauma]

 

“Jaerin” I heard Kwangmin voice, I ran as fast as I can, “Huh” I found a wall, nice place to hide as I ran to hide I bumped into someone. Not really a someone, “yo-Youngmin?” Great, biggest bullies! What he gonna do to me? I felt my body being pushed to the wall by Youngmin. He was so closed making my heart beating rapidly.

“Youngmin! Did you see Jaerin?” I heard Kwangmin voice. “No” Youngmin replied, I then hear a foot step slowly faded away.

“You’re safe” Youngmin said. “Why” I suddenly asked. “You seem to run away from him, Why? Did I guessed wrong?”

“No, Thanks” I thank expressionlessly. He then poked my forehead. “Yah, why did you show your long face to me? Is this the right way to thank me?”

Sigh, I pressed two finger at the end of my lips and forced my lips to bend upwards  form a smile “Thanks” I said and walked away.

During P.E class,

Boys are playing football and girls are running? How fair is that? I tried to hide from Kwangmin but gosh he saw me, he winked at me, I felt like my spirit is coming out of my body,

“Jaerin! Look out” someone yelled but its too late, a ball land right on my face, “ I fall on my but then get up as if nothing happen. “cool” I heard everyone said.

“Jaerin, your nose.. bleed” my eyes widen I instantly covered my nose. This is so embarrassing, felt like an elementary student with a nose bleed.

Then I felt something heavy on my head, it’s a jacket. I was shock as Youngmin came before me, he grab the sleeve of the jacket and wiped the blood with it. I hold it and put it on my nose to stop the blood. “I’ll bring you to the nurse room.” He said and asked me to get onto his back I obeyed and he piggyback me.

“Jaerin you okay?”Kwangmin asked worried “let me accompany you to the nurse room”

“you don’t have to follow!”Youngmin yelled

====

“Youngmin, thanks but I can walk” I said as I was hurt on my face but not on my leg.

“Shut up”he said and continue carried me.

“I’m heavy right? You can put me down” I tried again on attempt to walk on my own.

“Shut up”again he replied with the same answer.

If Kwangmin never said that before I will always remember Youmgmin evilness because Kwangmin always a gentlemen. Even though Youngmin always bullied me, and irritates me each time, he would always help, now and then.

After went to nurse room and was about to went home, it was as if the rain were going to poured around the city.

“So late, what were you actually doing?” I heard youngmin voice. “Youngmin?” I turned my face and saw Kwangmin instead, “Tet, wrong. I’m really good in imitating him right?” “Kwangmin?”

“I didn’t expect you to be closed with Youngmin, cause I thought you hate him” “did you still remember? He always bullied you”

“But he’s fine” I replied remembering the previous scene. “I’m jealous” Kwangmin suddenly said sternly, he pulled me closer “I can also be good” he said as our face was inch away. “STOP” I yelled in a split second I felt like I was drag.

“What the are you doing?” Youngmin yelled as I saw him next to me and another figure belongs to Kwangmin on the floor.

“Its seems like I get myself in between you guys” Kwangmin let out a bitter smile. “who knows, Jaerin would fall to his enemy”

“This is all your fault!” I yelled out loud. “this is all because of your words! And you act as if nothing happens!”

“what do you mean?” Kwangmin asked cluelessly.

“the day before you transferred, you went to my house and then you said ‘your smile is ugly’ when I actually happy to see you”

“Is it why you never smiled anymore?! No way, I never said that” he tried to defend himself. i shook my head.

“I think the one who said that is Youngmin”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------