Buisness Over Coffee

Only Tears

The boys and I all agreed to meet at the local, not so well known, coffee shop near our old dorm, Sungyeol's idea of course.  We all agreed that we should all bring our managers so they could sort out all the minor details before meeting with the CEO next week.  I get to the shop at 1:30 and spy the usually late Songjong sipping his coffee as Dongwoo chats away happily.   I smile to myself and order my drink from the barista at the front counter.  I pay for my drink and move over to sit with Sungjong and Dongwoo, the later flashing his Dino smile as I take my seat next to the silent maknae, my manager sits with the others at the next table.  Slowly, the rest of the members file in with their managers.  Eventually both tables full of stiff looking managers, the other full of our happy faces.  We laughed at Woohyun who was throwing greasy hearts at the whole of us as Sungyeol pulled his owl faces, amoung others.  We laugh as we hear his manager say "God I can't wait to be released from Sungyeol.  It's like I'm a babysitter dealing with an incredibly disobident child."  I clutch my stomach in laughter when Sungyeol meets his manager's eyes and throws hearts at him while making faces.  I watch as Woohyun's manager pats him on the back sympathecticly. 'He probably gets the same thing' I thinking shooting a glance at the laughing Woohyun next to me.

"Okay guys let's get down to buisness" I say cutting off Sungyeol's silliness with a look at my manager.  He shot me a grateful look as the rest of the boys stifflied their giggles and gave my manager their full attention

"Now as you guys all know we are all meeting with the CEO of Woolim next week, and we need to be sure you all are still willing to do this..."

"Of course" Sungjong says and Dongwoo nods his head next to him

"Remember there is no turning back after this" my manager says looking into the eyes of each member in turn

"We understand Ahjuishma" says Hoya respectfully as we all look at my manager our agreement with the rapper/dancer showing in our eyes.  My manager looked at us all of us and gave a single nod.

"Now to go over the contracts..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey So I Finally wrote the next chapter! YAY! Sorry it took so long for an update! :( I'll try to update some more.  I hope you guys continue to read my story ^^