First day

Are you my Mr.Right?

Ricky P.O.V 

I sigh as I hit my snooze button on my alarm for the millionth time. Tossing and turning, I don't want to get up~ Why???? I don't want to go to school! It's a new year, new fresh start...but waking up is the WORST part. Get up Ricky, get up get up! But my body isn't listening, my eyes threatening to close once again. But the blankets are so warm~ The bed so comfy~ 

Snap out of it! The alarm once again buzzing, reading 6:40...

I immediately force myself to sit up and quickly jumped off the bed. I'm late I'm late I'm late...to my first day of highschool. This is bad. I force myself to move my aching tired body to the bathroom. After washing my face with freezing cold water for 5 minutes I feel somewhat awake.

I finish brushing my teeth and dressing up in speed mode. TOP school...here I come!!~ Running out the door, shouting a goodbye to the rest of my family, I make my way to my new school. 

 

Damn this school is boring...I thought I'd see a few familiar faces in my classes but nope. Don't know a single soul in this new school. In every class that I had, not one even tried talking to me. So why should I put in effort to speak to others? I wish someone would talk to me though. I sigh as I pull out my schedule and check whats my next class. Phys. ed...G14...G14...Where the heck is that? G??? 

I keep on walking, looking at every room number, 221,223,225. Where's G? On the third, second, or first floor? I start to panic and walk faster, the late bell will ring any second. RING RING~~~ 

I find the nearest staircase and run as fast as I can down the stairs. Where is it? Where is it? This school is HUGE. I walk out onto the first floor, again checking the room numbers but I can't find any G rooms. The halls are now empty since everyone's already made their way to class, and I'm here alone.

Speeding up once again, looking left looking right checking the rooms. Not even looking where I'm walking since I'm too involved looking for the Gym. Suddenly something bumped into me and caused me to fall. Oww.. I winced in pain as I got up and rubbed my back. Who dare knock me over? I glance upward and see a boy with crazy huge lips, looking at me concerned. 

He helps me get up and apologizes a thousand times. "I'm soo sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking. Do you by any chance know where the gym is?" The boy with pure innocent eyes asked me. HA! Such a coincidence. "Nope. I'm looking for the Gym as well." I scratch my head and laugh shyly. 

The boy grinned widely and took my arm, "Then let's look for it together!!~" He shouted cheerfully. I grin back and nod, our arms locked together. Looks like I have a new friend. I smile and glance at the new friend of mine. He looks so...just so...handsome. I wish my lips were as full as his. I wish my hair were as long and soft as his. I wish my eyes just screamed, pure innocence, as his. I shake my head, getting rid of the previous thoughts. Why should I be jealous? I look quite handsome as well, no?

"You're Ricky right?" The boy asked. What? How did he know? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I ever saw him. "U-uhh..y-yeah that's m-me...how do y-you kn-know? A-are you a st-stalker?" I ask somewhat fearful that my friend is stalking me. He let out a loud laugh, "What? No! Of course not! You're in my Social Studies class! When the teacher did attendence, I memorized everyone's names." He grinned. 

I let out a sigh of relief. I think back 2 classes ago, trying to remember if I saw him. "Oh right!! You are in my class! But I can't remember...what's your name?" He smiled widely, "I'm Niel! Ahn Daniel!"