Surprise

Surprise - Jong Suk

A warm cool breeze woke you from your sleep. Two warm arms held you close to his body as you drew small figures on his black tank top. Jong Suk gently woke up at the soft touch and enjoyed watching you as you wrote ‘Happy Birthday’ on his chest in your native language and his.

"Thank you" His soft gently, yet husky voice said causing you to look up at his perfect face. You smiled gently as you then traced your eyes down his neck to his chest.

"Do you have to go to your photo shoot today? It is your birthday after all." You really wanted him to stay with you all day long.

"I do. Don’t worry I won’t be gone long." Jong said gently as he pet your head as then he kissed your head a couple moments later. Getting up, he dressed in some casual clothes as he then he left with one last kiss from you. You started to work on his surprise birthday party once he was out of the house.

Can you please meet me outside of our home when you come home.

Perfect - JS

A couple hours later you were dressed in a dark blue dress that sparkled and looked fabulous on you. Standing outside you waited for Jong to come home. Seeing his figure come up to you, you knew he was tired but you were glad that you planned a low key party for him. He walked up to you and wrapped you in a hug as he whispered in your ear.

"You look absolutely beautiful like always, ______." He kissed your cheek gently, "Let me go change and I will meet you out here." You nodded your head as you pat his back gently. He walked right inside as the phone rang. 

"Yoboseo?" He answered as it was your friend that was helping you with the party. 

"Everything is ready for tonight, we just need you and Jong Suk there and we are all set." Your friend said

"Sounds great." Jong suk said as he smiled widely at the idea of you putting together a birthday surprise for him. He went and changed into a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black slacks to match with his converse. He ran a comb through his hair before coming outside to you.

"We better go if we don’t want to be late for the surprise party." Jong said as he took your hand.

"Yes we don’t want to be late" It took you a moment before it set into your mind. "Wait. How did you know where we were going?"

"Your friend called to tell you that everything was all ready." Jong said as you stopped in your tracks. He turned and looked at you. Your head dipped down to watch the ground as tears began to form in your eyes. 

"What’s wrong ______?" Jong said as he stood in front of you now, holding your arms softly.

"I-I just w-wanted it t-to be a s-surprise." You began to cry as you looked up into his face that was wrinkled with concerned. 

"The best surprise that I have ever gotten is you and that will never change." Jong said as he gently wiped the tears from your eyes.

"B-but I don’t surprise you." You said as you began to calm down. 

"Everything you do is new and exciting and I wouldn’t trade you for the world." Jong cupped your face in his hands as your hands gently rested on his forearms. Beginning to close the space between you and him he gently placed his lips on yours as he closed the rest of the gap. Moving his lips slowly and carefully over yours you pulled away gently.

"Happy Birthday Oppa~" You cooed as his signature smile fell onto his lips. 

"Thank you Jagi~" He said softly as his lips pressed back against yours as his hands found their way to your waist as the chill, cool air wrapped around the both of you as the night soon slipped through your fingers.