Temptation

Temptation

It happened one morning when Jaejoong had come to school late. He had burst into class panting, tie undone, and hair still damp. To say Jaejoong looked like he had just rolled out of bed after hours of mind blowing was putting it mild. He looked like a god and Yunho found himself unable to look away.
"You want a tissue?" Yoochun asked before smacking Yunho's mouth closed. "For your drool?" He laughed.
"You're an idiot." Yunho mumbled feeling his face flame.
"Jaejoongie," Yoochun whined latching on to Jaejoong as he reached his desk. Yoochun sent him a mischievous smile making Yunho dread what his best friend was going to do next. He scowled when Yoochun placed his lips directly on Jaejoong's ear and whispered something that made Jaejoong push Yoochun away and blush to the roots.
He kicked Yoochun in the thigh earning a glare from Junsu sitting next to him.
"Don't damage the merchandise, Yunho." Junsu joked kicking Yoochun "That's my job." He said kicking him again when he made to hug him. Yoochun feigned wounded then and Junsu sent him a poisonous glare making Yoochun rethink if he was playing. When Junsu ignored him for the rest of class Yoochun had his answer.

By the end of class Yoochun was attempting to sweet talk Junsu and Yunho was fighting not to grab Jaejoong against any hard surface or the floor, the floor was also good. It was sturdy maybe he could put down his sweater so Jaejoong wouldn't get cold this time.

"Yunho, are you okay?" Jaejoong asked him placing his hand on his arm. Yunho's mind temporarily shut down at Jaejoong's close proximity and the heat of his hand seeped through the porous material of his shirt sleeve.
"Yunho?" Jaejoong's worried gaze cut into his vision.
"I'm fine!" Yunho choked out.

Jaejoong's hair had dried in soft waves Yunho noticed, it was the first time he had never seen it this way in school. Usually, Jaejoong's hair would be perfect thanks to the hair products that dominated Jaejoong's bathroom. Now, though, it was free of any type of chemical and it was that more enticing. It looked so soft, touchable.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and a pretty pink blush graced his features as Yunho ran his hand through Jaejoong's messy locks.
"Yunnie," Jaejoong pouted shy against Yunho's heated glare.
"I can't help it." Yunho said basking in the silky feel of Jaejoong's hair, imagined himself nuzzling what would no doubt be Jaejoong's warm vanilla scent. Jaejoong gently grasped Yunho's hand.
"We have to get to class." Jaejoong said squeezing Yunho's hand leading him away.
"After school?" Yunho asked hope filling his voice.
Blushing Jaejoong nodded making Yunho beam with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin made his way to his hyungs' classroom having been let out early for being the genius that he was. Happily munching on his snacks he arrived to find Yunho pawing Jaejoong's hair an obscene expression on his face. He avoided that scene or risk irritating Yunho. Yunho, Changmin thought, was one of the few people who he actually listened to... Sometimes, when he wanted to.

He walked all stealth like around the ready to e couple and made his way to Junsu and Yoochun.
"--go back and his neck while you're at it!" Junsu said side stepping Yoochun's attempt at physical contact.
"Su baby, it's not like that." Yoochun said trying to placate the irate dolphin, his voice practically dripping with grease.

Changmin sighed, Yoochun was in the dog house-- again. He quietly made his escape seriously contemplating why he was friends with those idiots. He needed new friends, he thought hugging his snacks. He made his way to the staircase at least there he could eat in peace and not share.

End




* Author's note: I'm hungry. That is all. Oh and comments are loved~