It's you.. till the end

The Way We Used To Be

``Your POV

 

AGAIN.. I'm here standing from afar without him noticing me. I happen to see him while I'm on my way to buy some books in a bookstore nearby, then I stop and decided to go inside the cafe to have a seat for a whie. I'm not a stalker. Actually, this is unexpected. I know I may sound desperate, but I really am. I'm so lost. I dont know how to move on, how to live my life the way I used to when I haven't met him yet. God knows how much I wanted to make everything back to normal again, but I can't. I just can't.

I look at the other members of EXO which he's a member too, and I smile as memories come flashing back again to where and what it feels like being with them. FINALY, I can look at him again. The man I never thought having in my life before, and most importantly, the man I never thought I'd love the most. I wonder how he's doing and how he managed to bring back his own self after that night.

It's been what.. 2 years~ Yes, 2years ago since we broke up.

I met him in SM Ent building, where I used to go for my work as one of the Marketing Directors. Their manager introduced me to them as their temporary second manager while still doing my original job. Yes it is temporary, only for their world tour concert which is just for half a year. We then became so close to each other that the members started teasing us everytime they saw us dating (friendly date) whether in a cafe or somewhere else just to eat. And whoever thought we looked good together should be very happy coz we actually ended up dating for real, and I mean as lovers. At first, we thought why not try and just go with the flow, but later on tried our best to protect what we had and exerted all the efforts we could do just to have the best relationship as any other couples wanted theirs to be.

We usually hang out at nights to avoid 'atleast' some of the freaking reporters who always wanted us to be on their freakin' news. I admit, it's never been easy coz the one I'm dating happens to be a very famous one. Sometimes, news were very pleasant to read and the rest were stressing us both to the point that we wanted to just end up everything we have, but we didn't. We both believed that, time will come that OUR relationship will become natural to the eyes of the others and that it'll be peaceful from harsh gossips. Till that night came that broke my heart real hard, or should I say, shattered the whole me which I thought would kill me in a snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``His POV (your bias)

 

"Hey, I think I saw her.." 1 says (I dont wanna name him). He looks at his friend wth a questioning look.

"Who else I'm referring to?" 1 asks then looks around, seems like looking for that person he's talking about. His heart beats faster as he looks around too, hoping his friend is right. Unfortunately, no signs are found. He sighs deeply while massaging his head.

"I'm.. really sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, maybe you're just being paranoid as I am.." he cuts off. His friend taps his shoulder for sympathy. Another friend(2) of them takes his seat looking really funny.

"Hey what's up? Looking good anyway" 1 jokes but 2 still looks so serious, even frowning himself before taking a sip of his coffee. 2 then looks at him, he sighs then cough a small laugh followed by 1.

"I know I look funny, really.. but.." 2 starts but fails to end whatever he wanna say to them

"Really now, if you just please go and take a rest in the restroom, it'll be more acceptable.. We know, you want to." 1 jokes again which make him laugh covering his mouth with his fist.

"I think I saw her.." 2 says not minding the jokes and all the laughs. Their laugh then turn to coughs from choking. He looks at him questioning if it's true.

"I don't know if it's my eyes, or brain... but.."

"I told him the same.." 1 says, now being serious. His friends look at each other with wide eyes. They all look around in chorus, he even stands up then starts walking to see the whole area, being followed by his friends. Still.. no traces are found. He sighs again, this time with tears streaming down his cheeks. This is just breaking him for the nth time. People there start looking at them, recognizing them. Some stands up as well walking towards them but his friends act fast. They pull him leaving the cafe.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want some fresh fruits?" he asks her with a loving smile on his lips. She laughs at his questions.

"Why do you even have to ask weird quetions now, you're desperate oppa" she teases him but he laughs anyway. He hugs her from the back and sways side to side. Just standing there infront of their favorite tree not so far from the dorm.

"I wonder how would it feels like when we finally move in to our future house.." she says, looking at the tree, imaging things with smile on her lips.

"It'll feels like home.." he says, she laughs once more

"Ofcourse because it's a house~" she teases. He pulls her slowly to face him. He looks so serious but she can see the love overflowing in his eyes.

"Every house would defintely feels like home, only if the person you love the most is with you living in there." he explains, she shakes her head with his cheesy talks yet still smiling.

"Well then, let's live together in that house and be home.. safe.. with full of love and happiness." this time, she's also serious. He smiles sweetly, moving closer to her, slowly . They both close their eyes, and finally, their lips meet.

This is one of the best feelings one could ever felt. It seems a never-ending story in a novel which gives you the feeling of killing the writer if he/she plans on making a last chapter. They just keep standing there while hugging each other for a little longer.

 

END OF FLASHBACK--

 

 

 

------------ WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TOMORROW ------------

 

 

PLS leave some comments so I would now if you're liking it just like that :)

THANK YOU ^^