one lucky guy

MUST YOU REALLY HAVE EVERYTHING?

G-Dragon.jpg

"Kwon Jiyong"

 

 

"G DRAGON"

 

 

"GD"

 

 

"The Kwon Leader"

 

 

"The Music Genius"

 

 

"The Flowerboy"

 

 

"The Best Songwriter"

 

 

"The Fashion Icon"

 

 

"Hitmaker"

 

 

"The Legendary Rapper"

 

 

Thats only few of the names being associated to the great Kwon Leader, the BIGBANG's pillar of support, the YG's producer/composer, and the great friend of mine.

 

We've been friends for quite some time now and I can say that you deserve all the great things that's happening to you now from;

sold-out concerts...

 

topping every music banks out there...

 

successful album launching..etc.. you deserve all this things since you work twice as much to be where you are now.

 

 

And as a friend and like a brother to you I am indeed proud of you.

 

 

Millions of fans witness your every mind blowing performances here and abroad, so no doubt that you are gaining more and more admirers and supporters....

 

 

Your name has rise again in value, joining the big names in Music Industry now. Kpop is now slowly making it into  mainstream and that is partly because of you...

 

 

Best Artist of the Year....Best Songwriter....Best of Everything....and just like that you are having the time of your life... the love from your fans, the support from YG Family, your friends and your family, you already have everything life has to offer.

 

 

And like a true brother I never once felt jealous of you having all this, instead I took pride in all of your achievements...

 

 

I never once envy you, well that was the case until you had her in your life...

 

 

For the first time in my life I found myself wanting to switch places with you, not because of your overwhelming fame or god-given talent, but because you found yourself a true goddess...PARK SANDARA...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp6OHipAOsvza72wkcklu

 

For once, I wanted to be Kwon Jiyong the man who makes her happy, who makes her smile...though you haven't reveal yet to the public your real score, the mere fact that you have this solid APPLERS supporting you already make me feel another hint of jealousy.

 

 

Can't I be the one this time to be blessed? Can't I be the one whose receiving that admiring pair of eyes? Can't I have that unwavering support from her? Can't I be the reason  behind her smiles? Can't I be the lucky guy to have her love and care? CAN'T I BE THE ONE MAN FOR HER? CAN'T CHOI SEUNG HYUN BE THE ONE FOR HER?

 

 

G DRAGON YOUR A GREAT SINGER/RAPPER, YOUR SINFULLY HANDSOME, YOU MAKE LEGENDARY SONGS, YOU ALREADY HAVE AN OVEWHELMING FAME...MUST YOU REALLY HAVE HER?

MUST YOU REALLY HAVE EVERYTHING?


 

 

 

choi-seung-hyun-profile.png

AIGOO OUR DEAR TABI...

IF ONLY I COULD DO ANYTHING...