Ringtone~

Ringtone~

The nervosity and the excitement were travelling your whole body for a long time now. Since you had entered the airport. You were going to discover a country you never went to. A new adventure. Sure, you weren’t alone, your best friend was with you too. This trip was going to be pretty nice.

”_____-ah, are you excited?” your friend asked you.

”Oh YES!!! But I’m super nervous!” you said while whining a bit.

”Aish… Don’t worry, everything will be alright. You’re with me!” she conforted you.

”That’s why I’m nervous”

”HEY!”

”Hahah, I’m kidding!”

”I hope so.” your friend chuckled. ”Well, we have some times before the flight so I’m going to the bathroom.”

”Ok, I’m going to airport store then.” you replied.

”Ok, see you later!”

                                              **************

You walked in the store, looking for nothing in particular. You were only making the time pass by. There wasn’t too much things to do anyway.

You took someting in your hand to look at it closer. You felt someone taller than you walking behind you, but you didn’t look up.

You kept watching around for interresting stuffs, not really caring about the others in the store. It wasn’t your buisness after all.

Then, out of nowhere…

”~ Yeah, We are the B.A.P ~”

You just got a text. You were going to pick up your phone to answer the message but as you were moving to take it, your arm bumped onto someone’s chest. 

”Oh, I’m so…” The rest of your sentence was stuck in your throat. The man who the voice of your ringtone belonged to was in front of you. Choi Junhong, Zelo, B.A.P’s maknae was standing just in front of you. Only few centimeters away from you. And you just touched him.

If you weren’t so frozen, you would have fangirling like hell. But no, you were too shocked for that.

”Hey, was it one of my parts in ‘No Mercy’? ” he asked cutely like his usual self.

Oh god! His voice was even better in real!

”Y-yea-yeah…” you stuttered shyly.

Zelo smiled softly, making your heart beat faster. Did he know what he was doing to you? On your cheeks, another shade of red appeared.

”So, you are a BABY, don’t you?” he asked, chuckling a bit at your shyness.

Oh hell yes you were a BABY! This tall guy was even you ultimate bias for saying it out loud!

”Y-yes” you answered quickly. You lowered you face and hid it behind your hair, too shy to look at Zelo.

But Zelo wanted to see how his BABY who had a B.A.P’s ringtone looked like. With his hand, he tugged your chin a bit and with the other, he brushed your hair away. What he saw under it took his breath away.

In front of him, there was the most beautiful girl he ever saw. When you bumped on his chest and you looked up to apologize, he didn’t have the time to see you clearly. But now that he could, he was just breathless. There was something he could see in you that was so beautiful. He didn’t understand why he felt like this.

Like you a moment ago, he was frozen and speechless. Until he realized that his hand was still on your chin.

”Oh.. s-sorry… I-I..” he stuttered as he pulled his hand away. It was now your time to chuckle at his shyness.

”Aish… don’t laugh at me” he said, blushing.

”Sorry” You smiled and Zelo’s heart stopped beating. Ah! How could he handle this perfection?

You both stayed silent, don’t knowing what to say.

”So… w-what’s your name?” Zelo finally broke the silence.

”______” You answered.

”I guess you already know mine” he added cutely while laughing softly.

You responded by a cute chuckle.

Zelo asked you some other simple question. He wanted to know more about you. You discovered that your were going to the same country, at the same time and at the same hotel. It was like a gift from heaven!

”C-Could we see eachother over there?” he proposed, a bit afraid that you could reject him.

”S-sure.. I’d love too!” Aish, you were so shy!

”Can I have your phone, I’ll put number in…”

”Sure!” You handed him your phone and he gave you his.

”Haha, even your background is me” he laughed.

”Aish, that’s not funny!”

”Right, that’s cute” You blushed.

”Here” you exchanged the phone. ”See you then” Zelo said and left. You watched him leave, still not believing that it was him.

He turned to you to see you one last time and he waved to you.

                                              ****************

”Omo, where were you?! It’s been a while since I’m waiting for you!” your friend scolded you when you came back.

You couldn’t speak right away. You just realized what happened a moment ago.

”_____-ah! Are you ok? What happened to you?”

”You won’t believe me” you said dreamingly.

This little vacation was going the be way more better that you though.

____________________________________

*Hide herself* Omg, that’s so bad… >.< so sorry!

Big kiss!