Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer

"Ninety-one, ninety-two, ninety-three — almost there hyung — -four, ninety-five.." Taemin counted as he tried his best to keep his strong hold on each of Minho's foot while the older continued to do sit-ups.

It's been a while since Minho last went on Dream Team so he was worried that he wouldn't be well-prepared after he found out that he will be participating once again in this year's King of Kings episode. Being the supportive boyfriend that he was, Taemin excitedly and whole-heartedly volunteered to help his one and only with his preparations. "I'll be your personal trainer, hyung!" the younger excitedly announced.
 
Meanwhile, Minho was groaning in pain. He felt like his body was on fire. His baby knew him too well; taking advantage of his competitiveness by challenging him to do one hundred sit-ups, knowing with confidence that his boyfriend wouldn't be able to refuse.
 
"Come on hyung, only a few more!" Taemin encouraged. "Ninety-eight," a groan excaped Minho's mouth once again, "ninety-nine..."
 
On his one hundredth sit-up, before Taemin could even begin to say the word "one hundred", Minho suddenly grabbed the younger's face and immediately placed his lips against Taemin's, taking the younger down with him when he lied back down on the carpeted floor. Taemin squeaked at the unexpected action of the older but showed no signs of resistance. 
 
Once they pulled away, they both let out a light laugh. They stared into each other's eyes lovingly with gentle smiles.
 
"You're the best boyfriend ever, Taemin-ah. Thank you for being my personal trainer. I love you so much, baby." Minho declared, his voice thickly laced with nothing but love and adoration for the younger.
 
Taemin grinned. "I know," he replied, the blush appearing on his cheeks completely contradicting the arrogance in his tone.
 
"Hey, that's not the reply I wanted." Minho exclaimed. He tried to sound angry but the chuckle he couldn't help but let out defeated his purpose.
 
Taemin laughed as he adjusted himself into a more comfortable position on top and in between the legs of a topless Minho's
 
"I love you too, hyung." he pecked Minho's lips before continuing, "I know you'll do well on Dream Team. And no matter what the outcome is, you know you'll always be the king of all kings to me."
 
"Because I have you as my inspiration, Taemin. That's why I always do well in everything." Minho said, fully enjoying the darkening blush on his baby's cheeks.
 
"You're such a cheeseball, hyung." Taemin teased, sticking his tongue out at his lover. 
 
"Says the person who just admitted that I'm the king of all kings in his life." Minho scoffed.
 
Taemin proceeded to give a light smack on Minho's toned, chest which made the older laugh. He then grabbed Taemin's hand, interlaced their fingers and pulled Taemin up to place another kiss on his lips, deepening it a little this time by lightly sliding his tongue against the younger's lips.
 
And in that moment, Minho decided that he had the best personal trainer in the entire universe.
 
--
 
A/N: This was inspired by this gif set that I saw on Tumblr which I found really really cute ^___^ I wrote this on my iPad and I only read over it once so please excuse any kind of mistakes you see. Comments are very much appreciated, but I won't force you because I, myself, am a silent reader most of the time ^^;; Enjoy!!!