Chapter 3

Unusual Usual

Chapter 3.

 


Heeyeon's POV

When I was halfway through the stairs I heard sehun's door open. I bowed my head even more so he couldn't see. The truth is I was fake crying just to see if he does have a heart and well maybe just for fun. 

"Ya Heeyeon!" He said 

I smiled, I knew it I knew it! gotta fake cry again now. I turned to him carefully acting like I was wiping my eyes because of crying. 
 

"Yeah?" I kinda whispered but enough for him to hear of course. I waited for him to say something, he was just scrathing his neck and looking away or not making eye contact with me. 

"I'm sorry, I just thought it was funny" He said quietly, I slowly grinned and he looked at me confused. I nodded my head and went down the stairs saying "I knew it~" Teasing him while also twirling my hair because he said sorry which is so not sehun. 

I heard him scoff and of course the sound you do when you're annoyed except sehun version and he slammed his door. Man! This man is crazy, I can't wait for him to go to his school for his track or something training. I mean ONLY the track team or whatever sport he is in is the only ones going to school for one week, but I do remember him saying to his parents that his team is called EXO. I think its weird in an awesome way.

***

I feel my phone vibrate like crazy as my ringtone also plays, I groan patting on the sidetable trying to find my phone once I felt the crazy vibrating monkey phone. My eyes squinted because of the brightness of the screen, I read the caller ID and saw it was 'Jerk' and when I say jerk it means Sehun is the one who is calling. 

What does he need so early in the morning and considering the fact that he is IN school right now. 

I groaned and pressed answer, coughing just to make my voice clearer.

"What do you even need so early in the morning?" I said with annoyance trailing in my voice. On the background, I can already hear shouting and whistles being blown

"Whatever, Just come here. Look presentable" He said without emotions and I rolled my eyes looked over the clock and saw it was 4 am 

"How the frick do you expect me look presentable at 4 am in the mor-" I heard beeping noises meaning he just hang up on me. Jerk. 

Oh well, he didn't sound like he needed help so I'll just come by hours later to his school. I closed my eyes again and hugged my huggy pillow. But then my phone beeped signalling there was a text message, I'm assuming its from him so I better read it before he goes crazy grandma mood on me again. 

"Don't sleep or I'll personally wake you up. Get up and get here NOW.Look presentable"  yep, I have  a lovely kind of boss so lovely if face wise but when attitude wise? Man he is a peasant.

I groaned once more, untangling myself from my very comfy blanket and I admit, right now my blanket and I are addicted to each other my blanket hugging me so much, me hugging it back. We're happy. 

BUT apparently I have to be taken away from it right now because my spoiled brat boss is being its bratty self. I opened my closet and decided to just wear a kind of grayish black shirt then a lacey skirt then just some white cardigan just to keep myself warm since it is chilly and I will be just going to a bunch of sweaty students so I don't think I'll have to look that  presentable. I already graduated by the way, but I am home schooled by my parents' friend, she's a teacher also sometimes I self study and I'm at the same age as sehun but I graduated 2 years earlier than him. He's a senior now by the way

Maybe I will go to college but not yet sure since the financial needs of course. I went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine 

Once I was done, I wore my chosen outfit (x) and I think I did pretty nice for a 4 am outfit and this is maybe my most 'presentable' clothes for now because I'm lazy. I combed through my hair and grabbed my black purse it was a gift from my teacher she's a old single woman so maybe kinda explains why she spoils me on christmas like when I checked this purse in a store it was 90,000 won just for a black purse with straps and some gold detailing at first I didn't want to receive it but she really insisted that I should so I did and I actually thank her for that since now its my only proper bag. 

I went out of the family Oh's house as quiet as possible just so they wouldn't wake up it would be a shame if I woke them up since they really have been good to me. 

I walked to Sehun's school which is just like 20 minutes away if you walk it and I'm used to walking and it also saves money. SOOO GO WALKING!! I'm getting weirder...

****

when I walked in their field I was completely amazed its so big and so green and its just wow. I was looking around when I saw sehun talking to a man who looks like he was dictating something to sehun while sehun was just nodding and also looking all sweaty. I saw other men and I MUST say HANDSOME MEN sitting on the bench or doing pushups or something some was even hugging and doing bromance. I went down and by the time I got down sehun was already sitting on one of the chairs and beside the chair he is sitting on is available so I sat on that chair and just stared the field with him. 

after a few more minutes sehun hasn't still noticed me its weird he's usually the type of guy that knows or sees everything. I frowned looking at him what is up? 

"Ya! are you going to ignore me all day? its hard to wake up at 4 am you know" I said and I noticed that he jumped a little. Something is definitely wrong with him. He looked at me and suddenly hugged me. 

Huh? What? What is going on? 

"Just..." He said before he nuzzled onto my neck and I was still shocked and I didn't know what to do. So I just rubbed his back awkwardly.