Chapter 1

Unusual Usual

 

Chapter 1 . 


Heeyeon POV

People 305, 306, 307, 308 oh wait no thats the same guy earlier but oh well what am I even doing? Well duh, Counting people isn't it obvious? Floating Heeyeon mind is floating. 

I look up to the sky waiting for a miracle of my bills lessening but it didn't even came. I sighed and suprised because in my peripheral view I saw short legs was sitting at the other end of the bench I was sitting. I looked at the kid and the kid looked back at me he was eating a popsicle, I was expecting to see him smile at me and asks me to play with him immedietely but actually he didn't, he stared at me and let his tongue out on me then he ran off. 

Don't judge a book by its cover so that means don't judge a kid by its cute looks because it can be like that little guy there who seems does a merong on everybody. 

I stood up from the bench and walked back home since I knew staying at the park wouldn't help me anything so I decided to get back home and just do some laundry and maybe pack some stuff too since I know sooner or later I wouldn't be living here anymore. I sighed one more time for the nth time of the day. 

When I got home instead of doing laundry I lied on my bed rolling around waiting for any phone call about me winning the lottery or maybe on one of those fanfics where my parents found me and they're filthy rich and I'll live happily every after. 

But who am I even kidding thats fanfics not real world. 

Fanfics are like better versions of the real world like really really really better. I wish I would become a fanfic character so I'll live easily like them.

Look for my one true love and kaboom! Everything's easier

but guess what? In real life that happens in a hard way 

my phone rings and I look at it happy to see it was my bestfriend Jiyeon, I asked help from her to find me a high paying job that I can do and is safe and I hope she finally has one. 

I answered 

"Hi Jiyeon any news?" I asked her with a hopeful tone on my voice

"Sorry Heeyeon I di-" I sighed cutting her off

"I-It's fine I.. yeah" I said to her trying to hide my sadness in my voice

"YA! WHO TOLD YOU I DIDN'T FOUND ONE?!" she shouted 

my face instantly lit up with what jiyeon said This is exactly why she is my best friend she always fine ways

"Really?! what is it? where is it? when is it?" I asked full of excitement in me while jumping up and down

"well actually its being a maid" Her voice softened when she said that

I mean maybe the salary is high and maybe its tolerable and a lot more than the old cafe I was working for. So this is the deal Heeyeon as long the salary is high and enough to let you live accept it. Accept it. 

She told me details and the jobs seem easy so I should accept it right?

Yes Heeyeon you should no choice. No choice so accept it. But she did mention that they needed it so badly because their sons has attitude problems what if they're destructive what if they harrass me? 

"S-s-so will you accept it?"  

I stare at my co-workers waiting for their reaction and tell how foolish I am 

"You girl is such a st-" Unnie Dae was cut off when the service telephone rang, I rolled my eyes and answered it because probably it will be that jerk.