Final

The Baby Shower

It’s an early Sunday morning, the sun had brightly shine and illuminated inside the room. The room that had two people in love on. Choi Siwon, the husband woke up first as usual, and doing his morning routines before he went back to bed and tried to waking up his spouse. But to what he surprised about that the said man was already wake up and stood in the balcony.

“Morning sweet baby…” Siwon came and hugging the man from behind.

 The man is Cho Kyuhyun, his lover for four years and partner-in-life for 3 years who now is expecting their first child. Since they found out that they were going to have a baby, their lives changed in one hand. Siwon had taught himself to be a good father and supporting husband for Kyuhyun. It will be the less than two months for them to finally meet their little one.

“My God, Siwon you want to give me heart attack, didn’t you?!” The man gasped with the sudden act from his husband.

“Sorry, I just surprised that you can waking up yourself without my will.” Siwon smiled and he kissed his spouse’s neck. “What exactly happen to you? Too excited for today,huh?”

“You can tell. It’s just not an ordinary weekend instead we have something to do. I’ve been looking forward to this day.” Kyuhyun said as he joined his free hands to his husband’s who laid on his well-rounded belly.

“Yes, because today is our unborn baby’s party! Everyone will come in and celebrate it with us.” Siwon grinned as he tightened his hold on Kyuhyun.

“You right. Look at those decorations on our backyard,Wonnie. I wanna come and see them closely.” His hand points out of the place down them.

“Okay but you have to get change first and I’ll be waiting for you downstairs and making us breakfast. How about blueberry pancakes this time?” He said as he kissed Kyuhyun’s rosy cheeks.

“Sounds good to me!” Kyuhyun cheered and made his husband laugh at his spouse’s cuteness.

 

They ate their breakfast together. Kyuhyun gave his satisfied look at the brunch that his husband was made to him. Seriously, Siwon is the best chef that he ever had.

“What time do you think that everybody would come?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Uh it’s supposed to be around 1, but our parents said that they would come earlier to prepare food and any-“ He stopped at words as the knocked sounds came from the front door. He sighed and without thinking he knew exactly who they are.

“I think that’s them,Wonnie.” Kyuhyun said.

“Exactly the same I think.” Siwon nodded and came to the front door to greet his first guests.

Not for a second the cheer sounds came from old people filled the room and made Kyuhyun chuckled as he continued to eat his breakfast.

“Morning my Kyunnie…” His mom said as he greeted his younger son.

“Morning Mom.” Kyuhyun said and he stood up to hug and kiss her on the cheek.

“Morning Kyun-ah.” said his mother-in-law and he gave her kiss as well.

“Wow you look great,Kyunnie!” His mom smiled as he checking up his son from head to toe.

“Siwon told me to dressed up match with him for today, so here I am.” Kyuhyun said as he look at his husband who stood behind the women. Kyuhyun was wearing a white big sized maternity shirt with blue patterns on the sleeves and Siwon was wearing a baby blue shirt with white pants. “I hope I don’t look weird and…fat.” He pouts.

“Are you kidding me sweetheart? No, you look absolutely good like what your mother said.” Siwon’s mom corrected as she rubbed his arms. “Everybody will love you today,trust me.” She gave him the last wink before she came to the kitchen and started to prepare the foods. Following the fathers who started to finishing the decoration at the backyard.

“Believe her Kyunnie, she had a good taste of fashion though.” His mom chuckled. “Oh Ahra said that she will come with her family too.” She said and following Siwon’s mother to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun smiled as he thought that everyone he loves will be coming to his house and thrown a party together for his baby. “This is gonna be great, are you exciting too baby?” He said as he his belly and he chuckled as he felt a few little kicks coming.

 

In the few hours, everything had done. The decoration is completely beautiful. The blue-white ribbons, balloons, and flowers everywhere. The big banner on the center writes “Congratulation, It’s A Boy.” and down there laid a white sofa for the parents-to-be. There laid a photo of the baby’s sonogram from his 12th weeks until 30th on the corner. So many delicious foods on there and the big dining table for everyone to sit had been also decorated. Not to have waited for a long time, the guests had finally made their appearances.

Kyuhyun’s sister came with her husband and his niece, following Siwon’s sister with her boyfriend. So his friends, The Newlyweds Eunhae couple came first with their gifts. Siwon would be the one who get cheered when his two best buddies came up. Following the Yewook couple with their baby,Key. This time, Kyuhyun is the one who’d be glad because he knew that his Wookie hyung would come to bring some good foods that he always waited even until now. They were all decided to go to backyard while waiting for the next guests.

“Aw he’s really cute, hyung! How old is he now?” Kyuhyun said as he touches the baby’s cheek.

“He’s five months this week. He had grown up so fast, as if I was just brought him to this world yesterday.” Ryeowook chuckled as he rocking the baby and made the baby let out a cute giggles. “You will have the cute one too, I believe.”

“Well you can say that,hyung~” He laughed. “Our baby will be the good friends as we were, aren’t they?” He patted his belly.

“Of course they will. They are like our next generations.” They both laugh together and Kyuhyun laid his sight to the next guests.

“I hope we might not be late for the party.” Said the muscular man who holding his cute spouse who just came along.

“Kangin hyung, Sungmin hyung!” Siwon greeted them and gave a hug following the others. He didn’t see the couple so often since Kangin and Sungmin decided to move to Busan after their marriage. So, they were really miss them so much.

“Hey soon-to-be dad, how are you feeling now?” Kangin asked.

“So great, thanks hyung.” He smiled and showed his super dimples.

“Kyuhyun-ah~” Sungmin said as he looked Kyuhyun who walking to them.

“Hi Sungmin hyung.” He smiled and gave Sungmin a hug.

“Wow Kyu, you look even bigger now.” Sungmin said.

“Of course hyung, I’m in the past 7 months now.” Kyuhyun gave a slight smirk and then turn to smile.

“But still you look beautiful as ever.” Sungmin grinned at his magnae. “I thought that I’m going to be late since it was pretty long road.” Sungmin pouts.

“Never mind hyung, the party doesn’t start yet since we still are waiting for our MC sunbaenim to come.” Siwon said.

“ You mean Heechul-ssi?” Kangin asked in surprise.

“Definitely.” Siwon nodded.

“Oh My God, It’s been a long time. I miss him.” Sungmin said. “Lucky for us that we aren’t late yet.”

“Uh-huh it’s because I have to try to wake you up like a million times already.” Kangin gave his spouse smirk and he earned a smack from the latter.

“Yah! I’ve been tired okay, since I’m not get enough sleep because I’ve had to thrown up in the early.”

When Sungmin done to scolded his husband, he turned his gaze to everyone and he could see that all of them gave him a questionable look.

“What?” Sungmin asked and frowned.

“Are you pregnant hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin stunned as he felt the similar hands touched his waist. “Yes he is, we found out a week ago and he is in 10th week now.” Kangin announced everyone with a big smile. Sungmin could feel the blush and all he went do was looked down.

Everybody had congratulated them. Some of them even hugging and pouring them some questions. It’s really nice to found that there will be another baby to come between.

“So Eunhyuk-ssi, please don’t be so lack and just get Donghae pregnant soon already.” Kangin said as he patted his friend’s shoulder.

“Should we now?” Eunhyuk said jokingly as he grabbed his spouse’s side.

“Yah,Hyukkie!” Donghae snapped his chest as he hides his blush face to everyone.

As everybody continued their laughter, somebody came in and this one is the most awaited person.

“Did I miss anything good here?”

“Heechul hyung!” Everyone had thrown him a group of hugs since they miss their favorite hyung so much. Heechul had been living in U.S for a few years to building his career on there. Siwon had used his all will to made Heechul came back to attending his baby shower party and Heechul had no reason to say ‘No’ to his favorite dongsaeng. It looks like a big reunion for them all. Everybody looks so happy without they even realize, the mothers had watched them from behind and put their big smiled to the group.

“Even it’s been 10 years already, they were still not change.” Kyu’s mom said.

“Never. Their friendship would never gone as ever.” Siwon’s mom stated.

 

The party’s started with everybody made their appearance to the backyard. Talking and laughing together mostly spoke about the baby and parenting thing. Some of them even touching Kyuhyun’s belly and felt the kicks as they’ve been told that the baby was as happy as them.

“Okay everybody, It’s time to Baby Shower Games!” Heechul claps his hands together as he grab his mic and announced the people.

“What game?” Donghae asked with doumfounded.

“You will see then dear fishy. Now everybody please made yourself to the center.” Heechul offered the guests.

The first game would be calling “Measuring Mommy’s Tummy”. The rest of couple would be guessing how big Kyuhyun’s tummy were. They had a tiny ribbon for each of them and started measuring. Kyuhyun had been told to stood in front of them and turned his body to the side for a few seconds so the guests will be started guessing.

“No Yesunggie, I thought it would be a little bit longer.” Ryeowook said as he places the ribbon through his waist.

“It’s here?” Yesung turns to him.

“Perfect!”

“Hey Kyunnie can you please turn to the side one more time?” Ahra asked.

“Isn’t that allowed Heechul-hyung?” Kyuhyun asked to the MC.

“No, sorry big sister you had a time to make an attention before.” Heechul shook his head.

“Heechul-ssi please give us one more look, I lost something too.” Kangin said following with other people who started whining.

“Yeah yeah alright,one more chance. Kyuhyun-ssi, please turn the side.”

Kyuhyun started turned again to the side. With now every eyes watched on him intensively. He felt suddenly blush that everybody will made a fun with his size.

“Oh My God, this is so embarrassing. Please get it quickly!” Kyuhyun pouting as put his hands on his face and made everyone laughing. Siwon just gave him a small peck on his temple.

“Okay everybody stop and cut your ribbon already.” Heechul announced.

Each couple started walking towards Kyuhyun and put their measuring ribbon through his belly. Some of the ribbons were too loose and some of them were too tight.

“ Donghae hyung,please you think that I’m pregnant with six babies or what?” Kyuhyun gave his death glare to the Eunhae couple when he saw that the ribbon is overly too far from his actual size.

“Told you it was too long!” Donghae snapped his Hyukkie at the back head and made everyone trolling to the silly couple.

 

The next one was called “Baby Food Surprise”. In this game, Siwon and Kyuhyun had to guessing the name of the baby food that given by the guests. They were sitting on the center couch. One by one baby foods had given and Siwon and Kyuhyun had to smelt them then guessing what was that. If their answer is wrong, then the guests who own the food will be winning.

“Bananas?” Kyuhyun said after he smelt the first jar.

“Corrected!” Heechul stated.

“It’s Pears.” Siwon said.

“Right!”

“Carrots.”

“Absolutely right!”

“Wait hm…what is this,Wonnie?” Kyuhyun asked as he offered the jar to his husband because he had no idea what is this.

“It’s smell organic?” Siwon said as he faced the guests but they were all shut his mouth to him.

“Come on guys, can you guess it?” Heechul said.

“Wait a seconds, I think it’s something like vegetables.”

“Yup but we need the exact name.”

“Soya beans?”

“Wrong answer, it’s Peas. Sorry guys. Kangin and Sungmin congratulations you got the point!” Heechul said as Siwon covered his face with his hands, tried to act as he gave a dejective look.

 

The last game is “Diaper Relay”. This time is for the fathers only. They were all stood in front of the tables with some balloons and baby blankets. They have to covered up each balloon with blankets and pin it safely without busted it off. Kyuhyun and the rests had watching their husbands doing all the games with amusing looks, clapping hands together for supporting. It was a very fun game; the loud sounds came from as few balloons had exploded. Everybody had a lot of fun. This time the winner is Siwon.

“Baby look, I win!” Siwon exclaimed and he earned the small pecks on the lips from his pregnant spouse.

“I know. You are so great daddyWon.”  

 

After all the game things everybody got tired and ready for lunch. Everyone had sitting on the dining table on the side. They all had well receiving foods.

“Hey you know what Siwon-ah thank you for inviting us, it’s really good to thrown a party like this. We can finally meet each other again and it’s such a long time.” Yesung said.

“Me too hyung, Kyuhyun and I are so glad to have you guys in here with us especially this is our baby shower party so I hope everyone will be happy and excited as both of us.” Siwon said and he leaned his hand to Kyuhyun’s who smile sweetly to him.

“Of course we are Siwon-ah, you and Kyuhyun are the part of our family so we are all will support you.” Sungmin said.

“And with this party, we could finally meet with Heechul-hyung again.” Eunhyuk said as he patted the older on the shoulder.

“You will not know how much I was doing to get Heechul-ssi to can coming up with us. Even it’s harder than to get your clients.” Siwon jokingly

“I had to have hundreds calls and messages just to tell me that I have to go here, even my manager was being annoyed too and thrown me a tantrum. But lucky yourself, I’m too care and love with both of you so I don’t have a heart to say ‘no’ this time.” Heechul said to people who had eyes on him. “Besides, it feels so good to be home again, and I know you guys had missed this most fabulous person so yeah I’m here.”

 

Everybody seems to have their energy back again after feeding themselves up but the party didn’t finished yet. It was time to open gift session. Siwon and Kyuhyun had to open all of the gifts in front of the guests. One by one gift had opened, each of them are the baby things like baby blankets,pillows,bottles,dolls,books, everything and of course most of them coloured by blue since the baby is gonna be a boy.

“What..is…this actually?” Siwon said as he opened one of the gift from Eunhae couple and made everyone shocked to as they saw what’s inside the box.

“That’s Iron Man’s Ultimate Series.” Donghae exclaimed and claps his hands.

“Iron Man what?” Kyuhyun asked the happy man in front of him.

“Ultimate series,Kyu. This is include the costume with the lamp chest, the white lantern on the hand and light shoes, the weapon toy, and oh look at the mask, it has a lamp too! It’s really great,isn’t it?” Donghae seems too excited for telling everyone about his gift when the others actually give Eunhyuk a questionable look.

“I told him that the baby will probably doesn’t need that kind of things but he kept whinning and insisted me to buy those things. I don’t have a heart to hurt him anyway.” Eunhyuk sighed as he look at his excited spouse and tried to explaining to everyone.

“Uh, yeah this is g-great uh but I don’t think the newborn baby will wear this lighten mask.” Siwon said carefully because he didn’t want to hurt his best friend’s heart.

“But it’s very cool, your baby will get an attention if he wear this. Oh if you didn’t want to hear your baby’s crying, you can use it too.” said Donghae innocently.

“What??? You think I will do that to my baby?” Siwon started to disbeliefs with his friend’s words but Kyuhyun snapped his lap and tried to bring the mood up.

“It’s okay hyung, this is so great. I’m sure our baby will like to wear it in his one year birthday. Thank you.” Kyuhyun give his hyung a wide smile and they were all continue to unwrap the rest of the gifts.

 

Evening came up at the hour, the skies are getting darker and the moon began to rise. It was the sign of the end of the party and which everybody was ready to leave the house. After saying goodbyes to all the hyungs and family on the front of their house, Siwon lead Kyuhyun back to inside the house.

“Hmm you seem so happy. Are you not tired at all?” Siwon smiled to his still-excitedly look spouse.

“No. yeah maybe a little but I’m so happy of what we did today. We were heading a party for our baby, we had everyone come and play along together, and we can share our happiness.” Kyuhyun grinned cutely to his husband.

“Yeah me too. I can’t believe that everyone would be that happy as we were. I just can’t wait our baby to be here.”

“It’s less than two months already. I don’t want to force him to come when he is not ready.” Kyuhyun said as he patted gently at his belly. “Thank you Wonnie.”

“For what?” Siwon asked as he join his hand to Kyuhyun’s tummy.

“For heading a party like this. Not just for our baby but to both of us. You had everyone I missed to come. I’m so happy we can reunite like this, it’s been a long time and you actually made it. Thank you.” Kyuhyun pecks Siwon on the cheek.

“I’m doing all of this is because you too baby, I just want to show you how much I’ve loved you and how happy I am that I’m gonna be a father anytime soon so I think we had to celebrate it together.” Siwon said and he made Kyuhyun lost at the moment. Kyuhyun sometimes find Siwon is so stupid of choosing him of a million people,but when everytime he made a confession like this, his heart always sank deep down. He didn’t care that it would be his hormones again or whatever but this is what made him to be truly,madly, and deeply in love with Siwon.

“I love you too Siwon. I know that you would be a great father to him and I’m the one who’d be lucky for that.”

“I’m glad that I’m not taking the wrong choice after all.” Siwon chuckled as he head back to their living room.

The couple had surprised to see their living room was full of baby things; even it was a bit more than when they were doing the baby shopping.

“So…how can we do for all these things?” Kyuhyun said and he looks at his husband who seems surprised too.

“I-I don’t know but I think we should take this mess to baby’s room and though it’s kind a hard job based on how much these were or-“ Siwon stopped at his words as Kyuhyun gave him a small pecks to his lips

“Or you have to stop thinking nonsense and just leave them out here because you and I have to do something alone in our room right now.” Kyuhyun whispered and winked his cute eyes to Siwon and made the older chuckled.

“You mean the y time?” Siwon smirked to him.

“What are you even thinking?” Kyuhyun smacked his husband head playfully. “I mean we have to head to our bedroom right now because it’s time to my belly’s massage and I don’t want my stretch mark will appear ever again if we stop doing that.” Kyuhyun grabbed his husband’s hand to the upstairs.

“But if we had this routine, it’s always end up with the y time right?” Siwon teased as they walked to their bedroom.

“What the? It was always you who started with!”

“But you like it baby, you always like my touches all of your body-“

“Siwon stop! This is embarrassing!”

“Oh my baby is always shy even when he was going to be a mommy now!”

“Shuttup!” Kyuhyun can’t hide the blush anymore as he bangs the door to open.

“Oh you are so cute baby, I love you~”

“I hate you, Choi Siwon!”

“But you just said that you love me then.”

“Gosh Whatever!”

Well there they were, Siwon kept teasing Kyuhyun although they were in bedroom. He always love doing that just to found out how cute his wife is when he was mad in blush like that and no matter cursed that Siwon earned by him after that, he always knew Kyuhyun would always turn back to him and being all clingy. He was just so thankful to God for even letting him had a person like Kyuhyun to live with everyday,forever and not just like that, in couple of months they will had blessing with the miracle, the little angel which created from all of their loves and cherish. There is their baby. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it takes you so long to wait for this sequel because I'm kind of busy with my collage life =.= but I finally made it (yay!)

please leave a comment,would you? xD