Him & Her.

Crazy Little thing called... LOVE.

They strode along the park hand-in-hand. The blissful breeze went past them, making Seohyun's hair fly around in a gorgeous way. Sehun looked at his partner with wanting eyes. He had loved her for sometime, but she seems oblivious to all of it. He has always made sure that he shows her his most decent and sweet side. But, still, she is oblivious to this. What else could I do?, he thought. The fact that she can't recognize his love for her was a big let-down on him.

He slumped his shoulders and tried not to let any of the sadness he feels, give away. He is certain that she likes someone. He saw her smile... once. And that was the only time where he ever saw her smile. And that was also the day when he fell for her. At that time, when he saw her smile, she was holding her phone. Seems like someone texted her. Maybe her boyfriend?, he did not dare thought. He wanted to be hers and Her, his. But the silence was too overwhleming for the scenery.

And then, it began.

''Jagi, isn't it a fine weather today?'' he said, with his whole heart. He has always wanted to call her Jagi. She answered with a slight nod and her blank, expressionless face on. He didn't want to give-up so, he sighed and pointed at an ice cream stand.

''Hyunnie..'' he whispered. ''Are you hungry? We could get some ice cream?'' they stopped for a moment. Then she faced him with her round eyes and dark brown orbs, that seemed to astonish him in any way. And with that she nodded again and they both proceeded to the ice cream stand, hand-in hand. He was going to order when...

''CUT!'' the director said. And she quickly pulled her hand away. Making him feel less enthusiastic with the mood. ''What's the matter director-nim?'' Sehun asked in an irritated tone. The director didn't turn in his position but instead he stolled his eyes along the scenery in search of the missing member of the crew. Seohyun. She was nowhere to be found.

Sehun's gaze averted to the environment around him. She IS gone, he thought. He started to get frustrated at the thought. Where could she be?, then his phone rang. He had to excuse himself from the set and go elsewhere for a private phonecall.

On the other hand, Seohyun was just hiding behind a giant bush. She knew she did something wrong with her acting. Actually, she wasn't acting.

''Seohyun! There you are!'' the voice echoed in hear ear. It was the director. ''What are you doing there? Get back here!'' he demanded.

She had no other choice but to obey. He IS the director after all. The director turned around and she followed him like dog, with her gaze down on the floor. The director knew her secret and he planned on talking to her about it.

They finally reached the set. The director turned around and seohyun stopped as if told. She was still looking at the ground.

''Seohyun..'' the director called. ''You have to straighten this out. If you want to succeed in acting... like him, then act. But, this role that you were given, has given you a chance to show how you feel about him. Even though if its just acting. Don't be nervous, just relax.'' the director placed his hands on her shoulder to encourage her. She looked straight at him in the eye and nodded with added courage. but she still was nervous.

''There you are!'' a voice pierced from afar. It was him. Oh Sehun. The netizen's heartthrob actor. Everyone's prince charming.

She gulped in her saliva. And with one last pat on the back by the director, they were re-doing the scene.

;; They were walking hand-in-hand again. On the park. With the camera's chasing after them. It was a scene of a date. The girl and the boy were supposed to have fun. They had to portray that. We had to portray that, she thought. She then gulped and he started their first lines.

''Jagi, isn't it a fine weather today?'' he said, looking around them. She had to put in more acting and intimacy. But she was still shy... nervous. She just nodded and they continued to walk some more in the park, until they reached the same point where they stopped earlier.

''Hyunnie...'' he whispered. ''Are you hungry? We could get some ice cream?'' he said, for the second time. And her heart pounded. She held her hand against her chest and she nodded again. They proceeded to the ice cream stand and bought ice cream.

They sat on a small bench in the middle of the park where there is a large fountain and some birds trailing on it. It almost looked too romantic. She gulped in her saliva once more before devouring her ice cream. And that's when she noticed it. It was Goguma flavored.

And almost as instantly, her blank, expressionless face, turned into a bright and refreshing smile. She devoured her small piece of ice cream as she enjoyed it. And Sehun seems to enjoy himself too. She's smiling, he thought. And a smile formed on his face too as he looked at her.

After a few minutes, they had finished the ice cream. And both of them stared at the fountain, in silence when...

''Jagi...'' he called. Her heart pounded. And something inside her felt warm and happy. But still, her less expressionless face showed a few signs of interest. As soon as she turned her head, she quickly caught his eyes in hers. And that's when his face came closer and closer. And her heart pounded louder and louder. She could not take the pounding of her heart anymore, so she decided to close her eyes and scrunch her nose.

The sudden change in her expression enlightened his mood. He smirked. As much as he wanted to kiss her right now, he can't. He has to stay on the script.

And as the script says: He held her right cheek and with his thumb, he wiped the excess ice cream that was left on her face. She then, opened her eyes, only to find his face only a few inches away from her. Her eyes widened. But she has to stay acting, so she considered giving this scene an intimate look.

As soon as he wiped the excess ice cream from her face, she smiled slowly. Like a blossoming flower in spring. Her smile was pure yet, perfection. The one he loves.

The scene kept on going, but her heart kept on pounding. She feels a rush of nausea come through her with a flock of butterflies storming in her stomach.

And alas, its the last scene: The couple are standing on a bridge with a silent and happy mood. But...

And then,  there they were, in the middle of a large pond, on a bridge. They were standing side by side and the background music went on. Its time to act.

''Jagi~'' Sehun called out while facing her. ''Did you have a great day?'' he held her hand. And they both faced each other. Their eyes meet, with a hint of anxiety. She nodded with a slight  smile and happy (happily nervous) face.

The latter's face begin to darken as he held her hand and kissed it. It was a sad scene, indeed. And she felt as if it was true. Her face starts to look confused.

''Jagi...'' he said, while facing her and looking into her eyes. ''Mianhe, but I have to leave...'' and as if on cue (which it WAS). Her eyes widened in confusion and anger. A mix of emotions went through her. It felt tragic. Her eyes start to water. ''B-bwo?'' she asked. The first of her lines in the scene, and it sounded, truly, tragic.

''Mianhe... Saranghae Seohyunnie...'' he said, trying to hug her. But her eyes, welled up with tears, started to pour. And she had to leave the scene.

As she was going to go and leave, he accidentally (or maybe not?) forgot to let go of her hand.

In surprise, she turned back and tripped. Which ended up, on messing the whole script. But in some sense, It made it more intimate and it suit the story. It suited the story very well, that the director had to keep on catching it all on tape while the two of them just stood there in shock.

She was in her arms. And He was embracing her. Their eyes both widened. And both of them didn't bother to utter a single word. Until...

''CUT!!! Good show everyone!'' the director shouted. He figured to end it before anything else, out of the script, happens infront of the camera.

It ended. And both of them, stood there, without a single word. Sehun rubbed the back of his neck and Seohyun played with her fingers. ''I--'' they said in unison. Making both of them blush. ''have to go...'' seohyun mumbled, but clearly audible to sehun. They headed in different directions as to where their vans were parked.

A few minutes later... The director called each of them, for a heart-to-heart talk before they end their shoot for the day.

''You finally did it!'' the director applauded at her. She blushed. ''I told you, you'd do it! I loved that scene~!'' he added. She just kept on looking at the ground, as if something interesting was residing there.

''Ah! That scene was breath-taking! Anyone who'll watch will have their breath taken as well! What a good job you did the--'' he said. But he was cut off.

''I--I love him...'' she said. ''...finally.'' she added, mumbling.

The director's eyes went wide and his smile went from ear to ear. Her eyes also widened from the reaction of her friend. She thought he knew. He hugged her and she was still surprised. ''I knew it!'' he shouted.

After that confusing talk at the director's tent, she headed straight back to her van where her manager oppa was waiting for her. She just faced the ground, utterly embarrassed. As she was gonna go in, a hand cought hers and she fell once more in the arms of the man she admired. Her eyes widened for how many times again, so was his. They stared at each other until her manager oppa cleared his throat and both of them stood there awkwardly.

''So... you talked to the director?'' he asked. She nodded. And the silence was making both of their hearts pound louder. Until, once more, her manager oppa showed his watch as if to say that she had something else to do after the shooting.

''Ah, right... you must be busy... See you tomorrow, Hyunnie~!'' he said quickly. And almost as quickly as that, he also pecked her cheek and ran off with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Meanwhile, leaving her there. With a shocked expression and a pair of widened eyes. She then, snapped back to reality and went inside the van with a happy smile on her face. She held her cheek and closed her eyes, as if to feel him kissing it again.

And she felt something she hadn't felt before. A mix of happy with alot of nauseating feelings. Butterflies storming in her stomach. And a head full of his smile. Its crazy... but its fun. This Crazy little thing called Love. 

_____________________________________________

A/N: Haha. So, yeah... Was it good? No? Well, too bad. I am not gonna make a sequel. Or maybe if you gimme lots of dark chocolate, I will.