I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

She Said I Am Cheater,
I Remained Quiet..
She Said I Have No Heart,
I Remained Quiet..
...
She Said I Have EGO Problem,
I Remained Quiet..
She Said Its All Over Now,
I Remained Quiet..
As She Was Leaving,
I Noticed Something But Remained
Quiet,
Her Eyes Were Full Of Tears..
I Hugged Her
But Remained Quiet..? !!


"I'm Sorry"

She slapped him in the face.

"I'm really Sorry"

Bitter tears started to form in her round eyes.

"You're bad! You're such a terrible man! I hate you!"

"I really didn't mean to do it to you."

"You are a Cheater! Never worth any love from any girl! I have wasted my time loving you! And that girl too. Her life is now ruined! I guess there's no man badder than you!"

Sobs had begun even louder while rivers of tears were flowing down unlessly from her glorious eyes. She pierced his eyes with her sharp and bitter looks, hoping it would be unforgettable for him for what he did.

But he had his own reasons for everything. It wasn't for nothing, but for something very important. It was just that she couldn't see it with her blank eyes without knowing. He knew her feelings. But there wasn't anything he could do for her at that time. Except for a sorry.

"I'm Sorry"

"You have no heart! You don't! How could you ever just speak out a sorry? Explain! Tell me that this is a fake! Exclaim that everything I heard from Junhyung oppa is not true! Tell me!!"

"He's right. He's always right."

Words were stuck on the tip of her lips and the blame she was going to put on him had completely ruined.

"You.. You.. How could you.."

She couldn't continued her strike but just to give permission for her reckless weak body dropped on the ground. He touched her shoulders gently as ever, but she denied it and pushed him away.

"Go away! You have an EGO problem! Don't come near me!

“I’m Sorry”

“Yahh! Don’t you have any words left to say except those two words? I hate those words that you utter from your lips! Those dirty words! They’re not worth it!”

She mumbled. “They’re not worth it to spill out from your beautiful lips…”

That pretty moment when she wondered about the previous flashbacks from 7 years ago, which were the most wonderful times of her life. That kisses. That hugs. That beautiful words.. That glorious eyes when they shared their love looks.. That moment when he held her in his hot muscles and abs. That time when he slept on her thighs, playing her long black threads of hair.. She couldn’t stop thinking about those times.. She probably couldn’t stop dreaming.

Warm fresh tears couldn’t stop dribbling from her eyes once again. She cried all over again..

“Hyuna-ahh.. Miranghae. I’m really sorry.”

She started to pound her forceless fists onto his body. Although she knew it was impossible to break him down, she crazily punches him weakly again and again, blaming that he was a bad man.

“Yes, Hyuna-ah. I’m a bad man. There’s no man badder than me, and I know that. Please. Let me go. I’m really sorry. Please release my soul. Please.”

“Op-op-opp-pa. How could you? How could you, oppa? I-is this a-a dre-dream or rea-reality?” She spoke out while forcing for oxygen through her fierce breaths.

“I’m Sorry.”

“It’s all over. It’s all over! Nothing’s left! It’s all gone! Gone and sunk in the ocean and everywhere! Nothing’s left. No-o-thing..”

She wiped out her tears off, but they would be falling endless.

30 minutes or more, he did not know, but his precious Hyuna was crying on the floor, without accepting any of his apologies, nor comforts. His heart felt painful, watching his beloved shedding tears for him. He just cut her heart in doubles and triples with harsh dialogues.

“Yes. It’s all over now, Hyuna-ah. It’s all over. So, now, you can’t change anything anymore, so, can you stop cry those useless stupid cries? Everything’s over. Nothing’s left. Just can you shut the s up?”

Hyunseng spoke in his mind.

“Because each of your cries and tears you are shedding from your gorgeous sweet eyes are stabbing my heart with a dagger to be torn into pieces. Please.. I can’t bear to watch your tears anymore.. Hyuna-ah. Please stop those cries that’s attracting me with a strong magnetic force. Please stop it before the thoughts of not releasing you from these ties appears in my head. Please..”

She studded up. She let her legs drawn her body to the entrance door that she had entered. The door that she shouldn’t have ever allowed herself to come in. Or not else, she wouldn’t be hearing all those terrible things.

“I’m sorry if I had wasted your precious times during those 7 years, oppa. You’re free. You can fly. You can escape from me. I’m leaving.”

She stated with her back given to him. The drops of tears came out from the eyes, but they actually were bleeding from her heart. She knew that. He knew that. For the last time in his life, he hugged her from the back. His instincts were forcing him to drag her back, but his brain was telling him not to do. Pushes and pulls. But he had to make a decision. A best decision. And he did it, after a few minutes of feeling the paradise from the hug.

“Annyeong, Hyuna”

“Annyeong, oppa”

That was when Hyunseng remembered the moment Junhyung hyung came into the room, holding her hands tightly, intertwined in his fingers.

“Please take good care of him, hyung.”

“Not just good care. Best care.”

He nodded. The farewell was painful, but he had to do this. He had no choice.


15 years had passed. They had become much more matured from the matured stage. Hyuna and Junhyung had already married and born two children, a boy and a girl. They were aged 12 and 8. The young girl, who was aged 8, had a psychotic problems in her brain, where she cannot reach the brain level of the older immune system. Her life and brain was just like a 5-year-old child. Hyunseng himself turned out to lose his eyes in a car accident, where he saved his beloved Hyuna. But Hyuna never knew that he lost his pair of eyes from saving her.

That day, Hyuna was crossing the pedestrian crossing recklessly alone, drunk. A car was about to bump into her, when he dragged and pushed her out of the field, throwing with great force. He rolled onto the hard granite ground after being hit with the car’s front part. His beautiful face stuck onto the ground, piercing the eyes with the thorn-like stones, blinding his pair of sad eyes.

From then on, he wasn’t able to feel the world of visual, which made him, quit his current job at that time as the best photographer in Seoul. Everything was a mess after the breakup, pilling many difficulties for him in his life.

The invitation to home from Junhyung made him felt nervous the moment when he thought that he would be facing his beloved without his see. But, he wanted to take notes on how she had changed, how the immature her was controlling and taming her children, how she was looking at Junhyung hyung with the eyes full of love. Although he knew that his dreams were that of the impossible, he didn’t want to be awaked. He was granting for her to treat him just as before 22 years ago.

The taxi had already made its stop at the grand gate of the Sinbu Estate where the enchanted couple lived. He gave a sigh when he realized the moment he was about to face his beloved, even though he couldn’t see her directly.

Two bodyguards escorted him to the house, which were a few miles away from the gate, crossing gardens with many kinds of flowers, which he got to know when he scented their fragrance.

He finally started to hear some noises when he walked for about 20 minutes. Two children were playing in the playground, a boy and a girl. The girl seemed to be much younger than the boy by the vocal.

“Appa! Umma! There’s someone in the house!” The girl shouted out loud at the top of her voice.

Hyuna and Junhyung came out of the house, running towards their little daughter.

“It’s no stranger, Inmin-ah. It’s your uncle. He’s my brother. Here, greet him warmly.”

In confusion, Inmin greeted Hyunseng by saying annyeonghaseyo respectively, with Hyunseng replying her sweetly, which made her fall in his words, wanting to be more friendly with him as an uncle-niece relationship. She pushed him from the back, which made Hyunseng shocked. The elder boy told the younger girl to be more careful as Hyunseng couldn’t see.

While Inmin was preparing the kitchen model toys and teacups to play with Hyunseng, he talked with the elder boy, which he later knew his name through the talks, Injoon. They chit-chatted about Injoon’s first love and crush, where they came to the subject of Hyunseng’s first love. Hyuna didn’t utter a word.

*_Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you..._*

“Samcheon! So, what’s about your first love?”

“It was painful, actually.”

“Wae-yo?”

“I loved her and she loved me, and our love suited each other perfectly. For 7 long years..”

“And what happened?”

“We had a breakup.”

“Wh-what? Why?”

“I loved her first, but my hyung was the one who got her at last. He loved her.”

“And did you not?”

“How could you say that, Injoon-ah? I really loved her, and still love her. I love her with all my heart. From the deepest corner of my heart.”

“Then why?”

“My parents were suffering from an unknown pain. They felt like they were hit by a hammer every once the symptoms appeared. My brother was a degreed doctor with certificates from Harvard, Yale and Cambridge Universities. No doctor or surgeon could find out the main tributaries and effects of the disease, apart from him. To be more exact, he was the one who did it to my parents. He injected some kind of medicines, still unknown to biology.”

“Wasn’t them his parents too?”

“Of course they were.”

“And how could he? Anyway, please continue samcheon.”

“He pulled me with my parents. He claimed that if only when I release her, he would inject the solution for my parents. I had no choice. My parents or my beloved. When I choose my beloved, I’ll have to release my parents. When I choose my parents, I’ll have to release my beloved. And I chose that. But even then, he was owned by my brother and maintain a happily ever after. So, if only I was the one to be hurt, everyone was to obtain perfect lives and futures.”

“But you were the one who sunk into the ocean of lost.”

“But I’m happy for it.. At least, I’m satisfied with my existence to people.”

“Your eyes… Was it for her too?”

“………. Yea.”

“Can you explain it to me again? I’m sorry if I’m digging all your heart-breaking memories..”

“It’s okay. Well, at least I have someone to open up my mind and feelings. She was drunk that one dark night, walking and singing recklessly when a car was about to hit her in the middle of the street. And yea. I know that you are smart enough to guess what happened.”

“And you saved her and you lost your eyes?”

“For sure. But just as I’ve said before, I’m happy and satisfied sacrificing for her.”

*_Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you..._*

“But…. You don’t need to, samcheon. You don’t need..”

The atmosphere was awkward, until Inmin interrupted.

“Samcheon! Let’s play house game! I’ll be the owner and you’ll be the guest, okay?”

With a short point of smile in his lips, he agreed.

“Ding Dong!”

“Just a moment please! I’m coming!”

“Hi.”

“Hello. Okay. You sit here please. Just a moment. I’m preparing the tea.”

The young psychotic Inmin ran to and fro from the kitchen to her mother’s bedroom. She came back, with a cup of tea in her hands, which he passed it onto Hyunseng’s hands.

“Here you are.”

“Thank you.”

He smelt it in the first stage, which he assumed to get the smell of jasmine. He thought it was a jasmine tea and drunk it in a sip. Not long that a phone call was paid, which they came to know that Hyunseng was having to leave to school, as the Board of Education was making an emergency meeting of teachers. He made a farewell to them, promising to return the next time. Junhyung and Hyuna had one of their drivers escorted him, but he refused. He ordered a taxi.

On the way school, Hyunseng got dizzy and felt a very strong headaches, with his stomach struggling. He did not know exactly what was happening, and that’s why he asked the taxi driver to stop the car. On a cliff, he stood and coughed out bright red blood. He had placed his nostril to the hand, and where he noticed that they were blood. He was shocked. He heard the engine restarted and left the place. When he was feeling the taxi gone, all in a sudden, a car crashed into him with great speed, which sled him off the cliff in no pause.

His corpse was nowhere to be found. No one knew his death. He was alone even when it came to his death. Fell from the height of 679 metres. It must have been very painful. But it was not as painful as what he had suffered from his beloved and his blood-related brother. And as ever, that pain was going to be continued and followed even when reincarnations were carried out for several times. It was his fate that was not kind enough on him. It was his destiny what planned his life. He could do nothing. Nothing. And that’s why, he’s always the only lonely.

Not all stories have happily ever afters, haven't they? And that is the main reason what lives are for.

*_Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you..._*


A/N: Here goes the completion of my first one-shot story on Hyunseng and Hyuna. I hope you guys enjoy it, although it's not a happily ever after. Please love, comment, subscribe and upvote! Thank you guys! ^^ <33