002 .

I still love you .

[Narrator Pov]

*She's so pretty..*Sehun thought. There was an awkward silence so he cleared his throat and asked, "So you're my fiancee?'' EunAe nodded and blushed at his husky voice. Suddenly Sehun got up and went to order drinks for the both of them. "2 taro bubble tea please, thank you." Sehun said and winked at the waitress. The waitress blushed and went to make his order. When he took the drinks away, he purposely touch the waitress's hand and smiled before leaving. Thank goodness EunAe didnt see anything.

When he went back to the table, he passed the drink to her and said, "Heres a drink for you. I dont know what you like but this is my favourite drink. Hope you like it." She took it from him and sipped it before saying, " This is also my favourite drink." She smiled like a child at him before drinking it again. They chatted and soon it was noon. "Do you wanna take a walk in the park?" Sehun asked. "Uhh Nae.." EunAe murmured. He stood up and held his hand out towards EunAe. "Eh?" EunAe questioned while tilting her head. Sehun took her hand, pulled her up and walked out of the cafe. They took a long stroll in the park when EunAe suddenly talked, "Ermm .. Sehun oppa?" "-Yeah?" He replied with a smile.

[EunAe Pov]

"Urm.. I think its okay.." I muttered. Sehun looked at you in the eyes and asked,"Mwo? Tell me~" Sehun whined. "Im feeling so hot right now.. I feel like eating ice cream.." You turned bright red after saying it. Sehun laughed and hugged you at the waist and said,"Why are you so shy? Hahah." You hung your head low before muttering,"Im afraid you'll laugh at me.." Sehun smiled and told yout hat he wouldn't and walked towards the ice cream parlour.  You ordered your favourite ice cream and ate like a child. Soon you 2 finished eating and was planning where to go and Sehun suggested to bring you to EXO dorm so the boys could see you too but you rejected. You feel that it wasnt time yet and Sehun sent you home son after.

"Goodbye EunAe. See you again." Sehun said to you at your doorstep. "Goodbye! I had alot of fun today." Sehun walked closer to you, closing the gap in between you 2 and placed a hand on your hand while kissing your forehead, deepening the kiss. You blushed and waved him goodbye and see him walk towards his car.You went into the house and saw your parents sitting on the couch, watching television. They turned their head around an dsaw you walking in before asking," How was the date?" "It was great!" You said and giggled like baby. You went up and took a bath when you received Sehun's message. "It was fun today(: I enjoyed my time with you~ I cant believe we are gonna get married real soon! Saranghae(:'' You smiled and texted a reply back to him.

---

"She's so cute and pretty. Those curves.." Sehun said to himself in the car. He likes you but suddenly a question poped out in his mind. *Does she not know that Im the biggest playboy in Korea? Why does she like me?* Sehun thought but then shook it away. He didnt went home straight. He went to the bar and went to flirt and find pleasure there.

[EunAe POV]

You received an message from your best friend, JiYeon. "So how was the date gurl?" She asked. "It was great and Sehun is so kind and nice!" You smiled while replying. You then received a call from JiYeon. "Yeoboseyo?" "-YAH ! LEE EUNAE ! DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT SEHUN IS THE BIGGEST PLAYBOY IN KOREA?" You kept quiet. Actually, you do know.. But you had hopes for Sehun. You believed him , believing that he would stop because you 2 are getting married soon . "Yeahh .. I knew." JiYeon kinda sensed the sadness in your voice and quickly ended the conversation. You tossed and turned in your sleep that night. But still you didnt suspect Sehun as he treated you so well today

----

 

Author's Note

Hi guys ! So Ive decided that I'll concentrate on this fanfic now before I go on hiatus for exam :D PLease do read the EXO oneshots compliation that Ive written too :D I love you all subbies ~