YOU COULDN'T GET TO KNOW HIM

YOU COULDN'T GET TO KNOW HIM

“PUT THE BALL IN THE RING FELLASSS!!!” one boy shouted loudly beside my ear.

“Please dear don’t scream that loud!!” i said while covering my ears.

“OH MY DEAR AND HE’S GONNA SHOT THAT BALL AND.....YEAAY! THE END! The winner is Kingston with 52 points! Congratulations!” the comentator kept praising the Kingston’s player.

No doubt he’s playing so damn good. He’s Minhyun. One of baddest kingka ever. Such an amazing basketball player of Kingston. Every girls got crazy of him. You’re not one of exception.

“I know mum. Hang the phone please I’m busy now.” you said while bringing tons of “unusable” biology books for everybody but not for you. You’re walking through the school aisle and then BRAKK..

Someone broke your pace put an anger face towards you. “HELL YAA WATCH YOUR FOOTSTEP NERDIES!” he’s yelling at you and you knew that he’s the one who’s wrong. But when you upholded your glasses and saw his cute face even when he’s in anger, its like you’re gonna melt. His glowing brownish skin that you know you won’t never forget. His blue passionated eyes that kept seeing at you. But his most deadly words that killing you. You chose to put an innocent face and kept going to the library before you fainted.

In the library, you just can’t concentrate on your studies. You open all the book frequently but nothing’s came to your brain.  The only one thing that you know is the estimation of his wonderful torso. Yes he’s Minhyun. And one thing you know is you’ve to know him deeper before you can keep on your studies...

Hyemi is one of your bestfie and you know she has lots of mates. You asked her for Minhyun’s number. No doubt Hyemi was amazed that one of her nerdfriends is now having a crush. You saved Minhyun’s number and wondering if you sent him a message would him give a reply. But Hyemi kept pushing and cheering you that he would do his way. Eventually, you sent him a message.

----Congratulations for winning the basketball championship :D

----Oh yeah thanks.

----Pleasure J

And then he didn’t give a reply. Yep you didn’t doubt that this will end this soon. But later

----Who are you?

----(your name) for my class IXE

----Where did you get my number?

----Keep wondering.

----I will delete you.

----Don’t be that hard juseyooo. Yeah from my bestfie. Hyemi

----Oww..got it.

And finally you didn’t know what to text. Then it ended just like that. You know that you wouldn’t know him deeper. Only thing you can do is trying to blank over your mind, also disremembering him.

Copyrighted of me. Please don’t do plagiarizing. All the matches and similarities to other writings are coincident. Happy reading and comment.