CHOI SEUNGHYUN

The Downfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHOI SEUNGHYUN

 

 

When it comes to going to school, Choi Seunghyun isn’t the most motivated boy you’ll ever find. If anything, the constant reassurance of his parents fortune, is telling him he doesn’t even have to pretend to be motivated. It doesn’t matter whether he studies or not, his grades will always be great – the teachers wouldn’t even dare give him a grade below average. You may wonder where all the money comes from, and still to this day, it’s remained a very well-kept secret. Sure, you could ask a person from the renowned Choi family, but I wouldn’t bet my life on their answers. The grandfather would proudly state that the only reason for their wealth is hard work and complete devotion, whereas the aunt might tell you it’s cheer luck, and the butler that it’s blood-money. The most recent explanation has been provided by the esteemed current head of the family; the father. In last week’s parents conference, one of the teachers had the audacity to ask him what he did for a living. Mister Choi raised his eyebrows once, in his lips before folding them into a rather cryptic smile, and sneeringly said his great-great-great grandmother won the lottery when she was only twelve, and that now he’s in charge of managing the fortune by well-thought-out investments.

 

Now let’s devote our attention back to the youngest of the family; Seunghyun. If anyone was asked to describe him as a person, the guys would grit their teeth and call him lucky, the girls would swoon and call him handsome. Neither one of the descriptions is wrong. He is lucky for sure, and he is most definitely handsome, and Lord knows he knows it, too. Just look at him; it’s like a perfectly sculpted statue in the back of a black limousine. Most children would find it embarrassing, to say the least, to go to school in a limousine, but not him. He thinks it’s only righteous for him to go in a limousine to school. It’s only natural he’s the only kid doing so, since he’s the only kid that deserves to. The driver sneaks a peek at him through the rear-view-mirror, his eyes rest on the sunglasses. Even though they are hiding his eyes, I’m pretty sure you can figure out for yourself you ought to be happy that he is wearing them, since the moment he would remove them, you will find yourself lost in the deep piercing orbs. They are described to be like a black hole; they you in, and once that’s happened, you’ll be lost for eternity. 

 

When the car stops right in front of the school gate, Seunghyun doesn’t move. He wants to sigh, but he’s sure it would not flatter his good l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter