Prompts.

S E A S O N S Writing Contest! [CLOSED]

Prompts

 

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone… but takes a lifetime to forget someone” 

Emotions… aren’t something that can change by forcing it.” 

 

"You don't remember your name?" "No, but for some reason I remember yours."

 

"That bastard, what does he have that I don’t, why can’t I have you? That bastard doesn’t love you, how much longer are you going to cry yourself?"

 

"I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy."

 

"The world is a scary place, she learns young. Scary and dark. She surrounds herself with people, places and lights to cut through the black."

 

"I guess I can never reach you." 

 

"Once you do something, you never forget. Even if you can't remember."

 

"It's because I like you - everything's okay."

 

"One, two, three. In just three seconds I fell in love." 

 

"From the moment I saw you, my scenery has always been you." 

 

"Even if you say that you've erased it, it doesn't go away that easily. Love doesn't remain in the memories... It remains in the heart."

 

"I don't know when it started either. But now, I can't be without you."

 

"What's so hard about love? You simply grab the other one's hand and refuse to let go."

 

"It doesn't matter who she has in her heart, I like her if she likes you, and I like her if she hates me."

 

<:>