The First Meeting

Chocolate Ice Cream

“We had to hurry, Soonhee~ya.”

“Arraso. Wait unnie! Aww, my heels!”

I walked hurriedly at the airport to catch the flight. My manager, who just yelled at me, handle my luggages and walked as fast as she can. My photoshoot schedule just ended and we had to go to Jeju island for the next photoshoot. We couldn’t miss the flight or the whole schedule will be messed. Fortunatelly, we haven’t late and some people who I known as the crews of photoshoot still waiting at the lounge. I smiled awkwardly to them, meanwhile my manager checked about our flight.

I will spend 3 days and 3 night in Jeju Island for this photoshoot. It’s kinda big photoshoot that held by one of the biggest lifestyle magazine in Korea. This photoshoot will involved many models and many photographers. Thanks to my popularity nowadays, I could join this photoshoot. And thanks again to my popularity, I got a such tight schedule. After this photoshoot ended, I got to go Busan for another photoshoot then fly back to Seoul for attending charity event then another photoshoot schedule then....wait, yeah, I forget about another since I’m kinda bussy now -_-

“Soonhee~ya, I think you should introduce yourself to your photographer,” Hyora unnie, my manager, came to me after finished her bussines. Although many models and many photographers will be involved, only one photographer will handle my photoshoot. The same thing goes to another models.

“Which one?” I looked up from my handphone and searching for someone who looks like photographer.

“Can’t you see that handsome boy? The one who playing his i-pad? His hair is blonde and he wear grey cardigan,” she pointed at someone who sit far away from my seat. I finally recognized him and nodded.

“Fine, I’ll go to him, unnie,” I walked to his seat and tried to analyze him. Will he be nice to me? Or else, he’ll be scary photographer like my photoshoot two weeks ago? I hope he’s the nice one.

“Hello!”

He looked up from his i-pad dan starred at me with his curious face.

God, he’s handsome! He should be a model, not a photographer, I thought.

“Hi,” he answered shortly.

“Oh yes, I’m Han Soonhee, emmm, my manager unnie said that you’ll be my photographer for this photoshoot.”

He nodded, “yes. My name is Kris. So, you’re the one who named Han Soon Hee?”

He showed his i-pad and there are my photos in the screen. Looks like he searched about my profile on the internet.

“Are you searching for my profile on the internet?”

“Why? I can’t do that?” his face became so cold and frightened me. I just realized that he never showed his smile untill now.

“Thats, ehm...”

“I’m just learning about my model,” he said and take a look again at my profile.

“Learning? I never heard another photographers do that thing,” I scratched my hair.

“I always do that before handling photoshoot.”

“O..okay then. Do what you like, Kris.”

“Do you mind?”

“Huh?”

“Do you mind if I learn about you, through your profile?” he asked again, with his hawk eyes on me.

I shake my head, “no! Like I’ve said before, do what you like.”

He just nodded his head and said nothing back to me.

“Soooo, I got to back to my seat. Nice to meet you, Kris.”

“Me too.”

“I hope we can do this photoshoot smoothly,” I stretched out my hand, in hope he will handshake with me. But, he just starred at me and raised his eyebrow. I smiled awkwardly and shake my hand, as a clue to hand-shake.

“Oh, okay okay,” finally he grab my hand and do what I want. Plus, he smiled at me. Formal smile, like stewards and stewardess always do -_-

“See you soon,” I walked away from him.

Damn, he’s hot but arrogant, I thought.