All Because of You

Missing Her

(One Person-Huh Gak)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFTYZc3W4wo

 

 

Luhan and you were married for two years.

He loved literature. He always wrote some articles and posted it in the website. But no one would read it.

He also knew photographing. He was the one who in charge of your wedding photos.

He loved you so much. And of course you too in return.

Your temper was bad, SERIOUSLY. You would “bully” him whenever you were mad.

He was patient. He would let you bullied him until you cooled off.

 

That day, you became mad again.

“Why won’t you be the photographer for my friend’s wedding?! She promised to pay!”

He replied. “I’m busy that time.”

“Mwo?!”

“Hmm…?”

“Busy you mean? Just stop writing those articles! No one read it anyway! Then you’ll be free!”

“Andwae…”

“Just once!”

“No…”

You knew you couldn’t beat him. So, you started to menace him. “Within three days, you have to agree. Or else…”

 

The first day.

You locked the kitchen, the bathroom, the computer, the fridge, the TV, the sound system, except for the bed as you wanted to sleep too.

Luhan didn’t care about it. He still had some pocket money.

 

The second day.

You spot checked him. And you warned him. “If you dare to ask for help from anyone outside, you’ll get it!”

He began to panic.

At night. On the bed.

He begged you to stop all this. You ignored him, promised yourself not to soft-hearten. And also not to believe his sweet words.

Unless he agreed with what you said.

 

The third day.

At night. On the bed.

He lay facing the east, and you lay facing the west.

He began. “We need to talk.”

You answered. “No until you agree with me.”

“I want to talk something important.”

You didn’t reply.

“Let’s just divorce.”

You remained silent, although you didn’t believe your ears.

“I met a girl.”

You were very angry. You wanted to get up and fought with him but you chose to calm down. Let him to finish his words. But, you felt your eyes were wet.

Luhan took out a photo from the pocket in front of his chest. You knew where he took the photo from because you didn’t spot check there before. You missed it.

“This girl is gentle and mild.” He continued. “And her personality is nice.”

Tears started to flow from your eyes. You were so sad. Because he put the other girl’s photo in front of his chest. Which means the girl was deep in his heart.

“She said after she married me, she will fully support me and my articles…”

You were totally jealous to hear that as you said that too before.

“This girl is truly love me.”

You wanted to get up and shouted at him. “Yah! Me too!” But you let him to continue.

“So I think she won’t force me to do what I don’t want to.”

You were considering, but you couldn’t stop the anger.

“Do you want to see her photo?”

“…” You didn’t answer.

He took the photo to your front.

You were getting mad. You pushed his hand away and slapped him on his face.

He sighed and you too. He put the photo back to his pocket and you hid your hands in the blanket. He turned off the lights and slept.

Soon, you the lights and got up. He slept but you couldn’t. You were very regret for what had you done. You shouldn’t treat him like that. You began to cry.

You wanted to call him up and had a heart-to-heart talk. You would tell him that you won’t force him anymore. You stared at his chest. How did the girl look like?

You took out the photo. You saw it. You felt frustrated and funny at the same time. You didn’t know whether to cry or to laugh.

The girl was YOU.

He took the photo by himself and you didn’t realize.

You leaned towards him and kissed his cheek.

He smiled. Actually, he wasn’t asleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Great enough? :O

Maybe you’ll find it fluffy but it is meaningful to me. :’)

Subscribes and comments are totally appreciated.