Black

Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black

The color of my heart is black, because of you, I am no where near "living." The color of the world these days are just black and white, and nothing more. 6 years of living without you drove me insane; I lost all "humanity" within me, I became nothing more than a shell of the old me. Who should I blame for this? Me, or you? I guess both, and also the world.

Especially that ing son of a , Jongup. He was the reason why you ignored me, he was the reason why you broke down. And he was the reason why you decided to take your own life. Life is cruel, know that? It never was fair to me, it was always biased to that bastard. He had everything, and yet he decided to throw it away just like that. Why? Because he found someone "worth dying for." 

Bull. Lies. ing lies. He doesn't understand your love for him, is stronger than anything I've ever seen. He doesn't know anything about you, does he? So what if he always smiles? Have you ever seen him use that smile just to land women in bed? Was that his only goal? After the incident of you two and your "love making," he disappeared into thin air, didn't he? 

I know because I saw him with Junhong together.. kissing.. It's painful, you know? He was the true reason behind my black soul. My hatred for him is now stronger than anything; once I find him, I'll make his life a living hell. He was the reason why you drifted away from me, he was the reason why I'm like this. He's going to ing die slowly, in pain, despair, agony, he's going to regret ever seeing light.

Yes, that's right; he's going to see everything vanish in front of his own eyes. I'm going to make sure he's going to regret even meeting his own parents. He doesn't even deserve to walk on this earth, now does he? If it weren't for him meeting you, we could've be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter