Chapter 1

Soulmates

" Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.. " Hae-Won's Match Making friend said, giving a small wide smile.

" They're all... "

" Say it Hae-Won.. "

" Perfect.. "

" Oh yes, Perfect Hae-Won " and She continued.

" The others.. Luhan, Kris, Tao, and Chen.. " Her friend said, giving a look with sincere excitement.

" Perfect.. "

" And these, are all the Princes of Seoul High.. "

" Wait.. Princes?! "

" But they're part gangster. They're on groups, the EXO - K's, and the foreign ones.. EXO - M "

" Wow, "

" I know you like Perfect Boys, with an ununderstood Attitude.. "

" Are you a stalker? "

" Omo?! No! "

" How do you know so much about me.. " Hae-Won asked, pointing the end of the pencil she was holding infront of Her friend, Eun Mi.

" Calm Down.. I'm your friend! "

" We're not that Close tho.. " 

" Friends are friends. "

And a small smirk appeared on Hae-Won's face, then both of them chuckling.


" So Kai, when are we going to up those EXO - M? " Chanyeol asked, leaning on the pillar of the small parking place. It was dark, and empty.

" Later Chanyeol, Patience. You know that I'm busy.. " Kai smirked, her perfect teeth showing out.

" Still, I want to show off to the girls. " Sehun pointed out, and Baekhyun laughed.

" Yeah, all of us do.. " Baekhyun smirked. " So.. Dibs of Hae-Won. " He mmbled,

" No! " Kai stood up, and the others followed him.

" Wow.. All of us? " Chanyeol said, counting them all.

" We're all Four, . " Sehun said straightforward. And Chanyeol stopped counting,

" Well, well, well.. No one's taking my lady if I can help it " and the familiar voice echoed throughout the dark, abandoned Parking Lot. 

" Luhan, such a nice meeting from the leader of EXO - M.. " Kai smirked, " Want to ge your asses beat up? "

" Oh sure.. Remember our last fight? " Luhan chuckled, and the others followed.

" We were even.. " Kai stood up infront of Luhan, pushing him back.

" Ohohohoh... Such a big boy now.. " Chen laughed, and the others did too.

" Luhan, want us to them up? " Tao said, and Kris stepped forward.

They all looked at eachother, and grinned..

 

" Bring it, " and they all rambled up.


" Bye Hae-Won! You sure you're walking home tonight? " Her friend asked, giving a small pout then tilting her head.

" Yeah, I'm sure.. "

" Okay, just becareful.. Gangsters go out at night. "

" Don't worry, I got my Car. "

" I didn't know you know how to drive.. You should drive me home! " She said, putting in a frown.

" No.. " and Hae-Won walked away, chuckling. Hearing her giggle.

 

She got  to the Parking Lot where she parked her Car. She saw guys fighting, and punching themselves. She just stood there dumbfounded,

Luhan looked at Hae-Won's shocked face. " Guys! " and they all stopped. Their secret feelings feeling like they might burst it out,

Their hearts were beating fast, especially Hae-Won's.. Until she realised who they are.

" EXO - M? EXO - K? " She asked, squinting her eyes at them. And they all just minded their own business, whom looked like they heard nothing.

" Speak Up! " Hae-Won got furious, Why was she so Furious? Is she even in the fight? 

" Yeah, We are.. " Kai said, and Luhan gave a grin then it faded so fast.

" Now step aside.. I need to get to my Car. " and they obeyed her, She was heading towards her still perfect Car. It was a Toyota Car,

A new edition.


" Dad! I'm Home! " She was sliding inside the backdoor. And went into the kitchen, switching the lights on.

She heard shouts, and screams. " Dad?! Mom?! "


 

THE END OF CHAPTER 1