The start of SPY life

My Little Anti

“YAH LEE SUNG JONG!!!” OMF! Sung Gyu hyung’s calling me!!! His shouting smells like trouble…

The feminine boy still rushed right away to the room after hearing his name being called. When he opened the door, he sees his once senior now boss, Kim Sung Gyu sitting behind the desk, finger massaging his forehead trying to ease the headache he’s having now. He lift his head looking at Lee Sung Jong and he opened his mouth “Yah… HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU PASSED UP A GOOD ARTICLE?” he asked clenching his teeth, trying to control his tone.

Puffing up his cheeks, Lee Sung Jong is ready to strike back, he knows his hyung will definitely let him off the hook if he knows what he’s up too. “HYUNG! I’m very sorry~~~” he starts off pulling agyeos, trying to coo his hyung down a little, “You see~ I’m on this artist… it’s really hard to get something out of him ya know… So hard for me to get a good scoop… BUT! I’m trying I’m sure I’ll get something good out of him I swear!!! It’ll be worth everything hyung~~~”

“Lee Sung Jong LOOK! I have to support this company, we have to sell you get it? I’m not only supporting you here, I’ve many workers as well, if you can’t-“

“Hyung did I tell you I’m on L’s case?” Sung Jong cut his hyung off.

“…L? You mean the L from NAMSTAR? The KIM MYUNG SOO? Under NAM WOOHYUN’s company? THAT L?” Kim Sung Gyu seems to be interested suddenly.

With a pretty smirk, Lee Sung Jong replied “YUP~ THAT L~”

“You’re on. I’ll be giving you full support, all the time you want, just get all the s you can dig from them. And I meant THEM. Dig on that Nam Woo Hyun too.”

“I definitely will hyung~” smiling elegantly Sung Jong leaves the room.

Sung Jong went out and sat back into his desk, pouting, thinking of a way to get access to L’s private and personal life and how to dig up the behind the scenes of NAMSTAR company.

Why is he so determined to dig up L’s bad things? Well firstly, Sung Jong is just not happy with that man, oh please, that man is good looking and so am I! Why all the girls all drooling at him while they hate me?! es! Well~ I do have some close girl friends though~ FRIENDS… I mean! I was ditched, rejected by a girl and I saw her on the next day! At this L’s fan meeting! She’s holding up a big banner saying what? “I love you L oppa!!!” and with tons of heart shapes around it. That L looked at the crowd and winked, that just screamed “L oppa just MEHHHHH” wow… I never knew that girl is so… open? Sung Jong was actually there to write an article for the Fan Meeting and he ended up writing “ L seduces fans, crazy fangirls asking to be ed.” With a big ugly photo of that girl while she’s screaming. Sung Jong laughed at that article for almost one month. Besides that, that L is under Namstar Entertainment, the boss of the company is none other than Nam Woo Hyun. Sung Jong never know actually how Nam Woo Hyun got on his Gyu hyung’s bad side, but if Gyu hyung hates him! So does he! He’s on Sung Gyu’s side yeah!

Practically, Sung Gyu is Sung Jong’s senior, opened up a magazine company after he graduated. He has good business skills and brains, the company was quite a success. The main purpose of the magazine Stardoom Magazine is actually, yeah~ like the name~ The STAR’s are gonna be DOOMED. They write gossips, dig up embarrassing past and their private lives. What? You say its mean? So what~ People still buy, they wanna read, company earns, they win. Sung Gyu took in Sung Jong when he just graduated and could not find a job at that time, who would’ve thought that Sung Jong will end up loving this job and decides to be his worker forever until the company goes down, he will still follow Sung Gyu. Well… that’s what HE said. Sometimes the two may have a little fight, but their relationship is close, they even live in the same apartment, they’re actually just like family already.

Sung Jong is still thinking and thinking and thinking, still can’t come up with a good plan then suddenly a pat on his shoulder.

“Yah~ Jong~ Why the long face?” OH! It’s Amber shi.

“Amber ah~ I’m thinking of how to get access to L’s private life so I can dig up some embarrassing scoops of him… but I’ve been sitting here all day and I can’t come up with anything!” he pouts.

“Ah~ That mysterious mister? Haha… Good luck then. But here’s a tip~ I hear they’re always hiring personal assistant there, maybe you can ask around and see.” The boyish girl gives another encouraging pat on his shoulder and walks off.

“Oh yeah! Why didn’t I think of it! I’ll do so right away.”

The lad goes into Sung Gyu’s room and told him his plan. Sung Gyu just nodded and said “Fine. Lee Sung Jong, you’re now fired. No. You never worked here before! You’re just a normal graduated 20 year old who had been lazing around home for 1 and a half year and your elder brother, which will be me! Kicked your lazy out and told you to find a work or don’t ever come home!

And that marks the beginning of Lee Sung Jong’s SPY life to digging up on L or shall he say Kim Myung Soo.