What's the Plan?

My Teacher's Boyfriend is My Brother

Suhyun, Yoonmi, and Hyojin were on their way to the mall, with Kyuhyun following behind them. Pffft, he wouldn't let them go on their own! But he wasn't close enough to hear their conversation.

"So, Suhyun, what's the plan?" Hyojin asked.

Suhyun shrugged. "Beats me. Why don't we ask Ms. Kim, the love guru, here? I bet she—"

Yoonmi jumped with joy and did not let Suhyun finish. "Of course, of course, I have a plan!"

Hyojin and Suhyun jumped from shock and just stared at Yoonmi. "Well, then, go on," Hyojin mumbled.

"Okay, first thing we need to do is get them to meet and be alone," Yoonmi explained. "And I know how to do it." She turned her head to see if Kyuhyun was looking at them and noticing that they were having a quiet conversation. She turned her head to the two girls. "Okay, listen..."

As Yoonmi went on explaining, Kyuhyun started getting suspicious on why they suddenly became quiet. He walked a little faster and moved a bit closer. Hyojin turned immediately.

He pretended he was just looking at the trees, whistling.

Hyojin rolled her eyes playfully and moved back in the team.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. "What are they talking about...?"

Little did he know that something big was coming up.

 


 

Kyuhyun was lying down on his bed, scrolling down the screen of his phone. He was texting Donghae. He was his "wingman" from behind the screen. He couldn't see them, but Donghae texted questions from time to time. And Kyuhyun was supposed to answer and give his opinion about it.

"Oppa?" he heard the tiny voice of his little sister.

He sat up and looked at her. "Suhyun, what is it?"

"Well, you know how to fix things right?" Suhyun asked. He nodded. "Well, Hyojin, Yoonmi, and I made a lemonade stand outside and the stand broke. Can you fix it?"

He nodded. "Of course. But how did it get there?"

"Oh, that boy across the street lent it to us because we asked him," she answered, quickly. "And Yoonmi made lemonade and we want to make some money since you don't give me any allowance anyways."

He laughed softly. "You don't need it, anyways." He got off of his bed. "Alright."

"By the way, oppa," she asked as they walked out of the room, "who was that woman in that painting of yours?"

"Oh, her name... it started with a Y," he mumbled. "And ended with an I. But I can't remember all of it."

She froze. It wasn't her teacher Ms. Seo. So why am I doing this?! He nudged her a bit. "You okay there? You stopped walking."

She shook her head and kept walking. "Yeah." They got outside and saw Hyojin and Yoonmi talking to Ms. Seo already. Kyuhyun immediately recognized the face.

"And... what... is she doing here?"

"We're... selling it to her too," Suhyun stuttered. "W-we asked her to try it first."

They both walked towards the stand, hearing Ms. Seo say, "It tastes really nice, Yoonmi. It's amazing."

Kyuhyun cleared his throat, and they all looked at him. "So I heard there was some... fixing to be done." Hyojin nodded and pointed at a spot where just one nail was missing. "But... it's only one nail."

"This can fall anytime, oppa!" Yoonmi said. Kyuhyun threw his hands up in the air.

"Okay... okay," he said, turning to walk back inside. "I'll just get my toolbox."

"I'll get it for you!" Suhyun said, smiling. She ran in the house to get it. That was the cue.

Hyojin looked at the pitcher of lemonade. "Woops. Looks like there is no more lemonade."

Seohyun and Kyuhyun both looked at the pitcher. "But it's full..."

Yoonmi grabbed the pitcher and "accidentally" spilled the lemonade. "Oops, clumsy me. Better make some more. Come on, Hyojin!" Her and Hyojin both ran in the house with the pitcher, leaving Kyuhyun and Seohyun alone.

They stood there in awkward silence. "Hi."

He was the first to speak.

"Hello," she replied. "It's been a long time."

"Yeah," he whispered.

Silence again.

"Happy Valentine's day," she said.

"Right back at you," he told her.

Another silence.

"Those girls are taking a long time..." Seohyun said, quietly.

"Yeah. Suhyun should've been back by now with the toolbox," he agreed.

Once again, another silence.

"So... do you have a special someone to celebrate today with?" he asked.

"No, not really," she answered.

"Ah. Me niether," he said.

"Really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "You seemed like... I don't know, guy that would easily be able to... pick 'chicks' up."

He laughed and smiled at her, making the girls in the house, who were watching from the window this whole time, squeal with happiness and joy. Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck. Suhyun heard him say once that doing that was part of his charm.

"Does that mean I'm good-looking?" he asked, that smile plastered on his face.

Seohyun's cheeks turned into a light red. "Well..."

Just then, Kyuhyun saw Suhyun at the window, the toolbox in her hands. He gestured for her to give it to him, and she nodded. She was smiling herself as well. She ran to them and gave him the toolbox. "Here, oppa! I'm going to help Hyojin and Yoonmi with the lemonade." She ran back inside.

Kyuhyun nodded and put the toolbox on the table. "You know, usually, if they wanted something fixed, they'd do it themselves." He scratched his head. "Even if I'm good at fixing and engineering, they'd rather do it alone or just the three of them."

"They're really good friends," Seohyun said, nodding. "So you engineer?"

He nodded while opening his toolbox. "Oh, yeah. I don't get paid much, though, because what I do is not as important as what my friend does."

"Oh... so that's why..."

"Yeah," he said, bending down to see the spot where the nail was missing. "Geez, this thing will hold even without this nail. Oh well." He grabbed a nail and a hammer.

"I don't really like hammers..." she commented. "My cousin almost smashed his foot with it."

He chuckled. "You have to be careful with this kind of thing, of course."

She nodded and laughed a little too. "Yeah, but I've always been afraid of smashing my own fingers. And I've never had to get anything fixed in my home because I make sure everything is fine."

"Oh yeah?" He grinned. "Your desk was very very organized the day I came to the class. I could've just guessed what you said."

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess anyone could."

He nodded. "That day..." He remembered it clearly. "I think we got off on a bad start that day."

"I think so, too," she said.

"Maybe, we can... start over?" he asked.

She thought about it for just a second and smiled joyfully at him. "I'd like that." She reached her hand out out to him. "I'm Seo Joohyun. People call me Seohyun. But your sister calls me Ms. Seo."

He gave a lopsided grin and shook her hand. "Cho Kyuhyun. Everyone calls me Kyuhyun, and my sister calls me Kyuhyun oppa."

They both laughed.

"So you said you're afraid of the hammer, huh?" He gestured for her to come closer. "Here, why don't you try it right now on this stand?"

She nodded and grabbed the hammer. "Okay, what next?"

He held up the nail and gave it to her. "You just control your arm and hand, and you won't get hurt."

She listened to his instructions and they crouched down to hammer the nail in. Suhyun, Yoonmi, and Hyojin watched with a pitcher in Yoonmi's hand. It was filled with fresh-made lemonade they already finished making.

"I think it's going well," Hyojin said with a smile.

Yoonmi nodded. "See? I'm so smart with my plan."

Suhyun rolled her eyes playfully and giggled. "Let's celebrate with lemonade?"

"Yes!" Yoonmi and Hyojin laughed.

 


 

Suhyun couldn't help but smile when she went to bed. Kyuhyun looked at her weirdly when he walked in her room. "Hey, what's going on with you? You've been smiling ever since this afternoon. Even when Seohyun left."

She smiled even more. "Who is Seohyun?"

He chuckled. "Okay, okay, well, that's what all her friends call your teacher, Ms. Seo." He walked to the lights to turn them off. "Is this about a boy? I mean, it is Valentine's day."

She shook her head. "No, oppa. I'm just happy. You can sleep now, oppa."

He nodded and turned off her lights. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She was still smiling.

And he was too.

 

 

 

 

 


 

OH MY GOSH! it's been so long!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

i hope u have a special someone, and it's okay if u dont xP I DONT EITHER! but it's aiight. i don't even care.

so it looks like seo and kyu become friends here! WOOHOO!

here's a love poem i made up:

Roses are red, violets are blue,

Chocolate is sweet, and so are you.

Your eyes sparkle just like the stars,

You don't have to feel lonely, 'cuz you're here in my heart

for all dem singles out there xDDD lol no, it's for no one, i just wanted to share what i came up with X3