Chapter One

Love Letters

He had always watched her, not creepishly, but with utmost care. He watched the way she walked, the way she talked, they way she smiled. She enjoyed life, she enjoyed everything, he remembers the first time they met as well, she had just turned fourteen, the whole town was celebrating with her and her family but she walked away. Nobody didn't even notice, but he did.

She was walking at her usual pace , not rushing herself , not wanting to ruin her hanbok . It was green and light pink , 'She looks beautiful .' He looked on trying to keep his distance . She then stopped and gazed over at some roses , "You're new at this whole stalking a person , huh ?" She turned to face him . He was in awe she was even more beautiful up close . "Do you have a name ?" She lightly laughed , he swore his heart melted at that very moment . "Lee Taeil ." He said automatically . "Lee Taeil , lay back on the stalking , not many women find that attractive ." She continued walking Taeil by her right hand side.

"The question is , do you find it attractive ?" He suddenly replied , she smiled and faced the other way , shaking her head to herself . "I shall take that as a yes ." He smiled to himself .

"Taeil-sshi , what is something you believe in ?" She asked picking out a white flower . He watched as she continued to play with it , "I believe in love at first sight ." He tried to say calmly .

"So do I , Taeil-sshi ."

"Oppa , call me oppa ." She smiled at him .

"Okay , Taeil-Oppa ." She said as she tucked the flower behind his ear . "I must go now , but let's meet again soon ." She walked away leaving him the most happiest man alive .

Hmmmm , how is it so far ? :@