The Truth

It's Overflowing

Luhan opened his eyes, but that didn't make any difference cause he only saw darkness .. he scratched his hair, then he buried his head in his bellow in depression as he remembered the talk he had with his father last night . . .

 

*flashback*

  His father's servant knocked the door of Luhan's room then he entered "Luhan senpai, Master wishes to see you in the library now!" 

Luhan widened his eyes in a shock of the strange request, his father hasn't talked to him officially since he was 12 years old, he only  used to ask him how he felt after the doctor's daily visite but now he called him?!! "Okay! I'll be there! Thanks Chan!" Luhan stood up, he looked at himself in the mirror to check his appearance, he touched his chin as he got closer to the mirror, he looked latterly  so handsome for a 17 years old guy! He fixed the top of his shirt, he stayed for few minutes staring at himself then he decided to take the move and see his father. He was slowly walking in the long corridor that leads to the library .. why would his father call him at this time? What's the thing he wanted to talk about?? .. a lot of questions were in Luhan's head, he was so confused .. he stood in front of the big door of the library, he slowly touched the handle of the door .. he hesitated about getting in, he stayed like that for few minutes then he closed his eyes and opened the door!

His dad was standing by the shelves which were full of books, his back facing the door. Luhan entered, after he closed the door  and took few steps inside .. his father was still in his position steady, he was holding a book staring to it that he seemed like he didn't hear Luhan. "G-good Evening Master!" Luhan said it with a shaking voice to pay his father's attention. His father finally turned his face to see Luhan, he smiled but his smile was suspicious to Luhan.

"Good Evening Luhan!" his father said "Hope you weren't busy cause I called you in this hour!"

"No! at all!"Luhan replied

"Why don't we take a seat!" his father purposed "Yeah sure!"

Then they sat in two couches facing each others, there were two cups of tea beside them, Master didn't say a word after they sat, after he took a sip of tea he finally talked!

"Luhan, I'm sure you're wondering why I called you now, I actually have many things I have to tell you and you need to know about!" Luhan became more curious as he heard his father carefully.

"You're 17 now! You're not a child anymore! And I won't blame you if you hated me for keeping you alone, away from the society and forcing you to study indoor instead of living like any teenager!" he paused a bit then continued "But . . actually . . that wasn't in vain! Luahn haven't you ever felt different from others?! Like you're not one of them?" Master wasn't waiting for answers from Luhan who wasn't going to reply anyways if he were asked! But this introduction his father started with didn't give him a good feeling!

"I don't expect you to believe all what I'm going to say now!" he continued as Luhan was focusing his eyes on him with his fingers pinned together nervously "Your mother and I decided to go to Japan after five months of your birth! We were so happy, we finally had our first child! I was actually there for job but since your mom insisted to come with me we ended going all together to enjoy a short holiday after I finish my work!" a smile appeared on the side of his lips "It was Christmas! Everything there was glowing there! We were so happy! On our last day we decided to go to the mountains!" his smile swept away "We weren't alone, we went with a group of couples, as we reached the top of the mountain every couple had to take a motorbike to have a nice ride in the snow! So we did what all the couples did,  took a motorbike and drove between the mountains ! But suddenly our motorbike broke down and stopped moving after we moved away from the others!! Back then we were afraid, it was dark but you can still see the whiteness of the snow! Then I told your mother to stay in the motorbike to go and look for someone near to help us, I remembered that I walked in the snow for a while  then I heard your mother's shout! I startled!!! I came back running to see her laying on the snow staring in terror to a deform creature! I didn't know what to do back then! I kneeled on the ground looking for a rock, I quickly could find one, without thinking I throw it to that thing, he looked at me in red eyes and growled ..! I shivered and I was scared!! Then that creature ran away! I ran directly to your mom, he looked at me and I saw her bright tear in the dark "Jason!!! our child!!" she was hugging you tightly that's I couldn’t see your face I didn't think of anything I just held her hand, dragged her and we ran together! We ran for a long time, we were exhausted, our breathes became so heavy, then we tripped with something and fell on the ground. A sharp light was getting closer, it was a motorbike! I felt a bright of hope! We got with a couple and turned back to the hotel!.

When we got there I looked at Emily and I couldn't believe it!!! There were a lot of blood on her clothes, but it was your blood . . Emily explained to me how that creature attacked you and bit your arm badly!! You were between life and death back then, your fever was so high, but when we got to the room and Emily opened the curtain letting the moonbeam to enter the room . . your wound was all healed!

The next morning we went back home to China, I took you and secretly met with a monk! I didn't anyone to know what happened to you! I had a hunch and I hoped it'd be wrong.  The monk put his hand on your forehead then he slowly talked " he lost a lot of blood . . he can't be a human!" I pushed the monk to the wall angrily "HOW YOU SAY HE CAN'T BE A HUMAN!!" but he just said " You know that I don't lie! You're just afraid to be ashamed having a half-human-half-werewolf son!" I begged him to tell me if there's any way you can be normal again but he just replied calmly " We can't stop that! That's his fate!!"

I let go of the monk desperately, I  fell on the ground, my feet were too weak to carry me!

Your doctor is that monk Luhan! He always came to take care of you, that's why you were so weak in your childhood .. Now you're young enough to control yourself ! and I was thinking of sending you to a place where you can be with people like you.." Luhan bounced the table beside him disbelieve he could bear all what his father said but . . these last words Master has said were too much to bear! "WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME?!!" Luhan said angrily " Father you always looked at me as a freak? As a creepy animal? That's why you and mom never took care of me??" "No! No! Luhan listen to me!" " I listened enough!! Excuse me Master" he hurried to the door and held the handle of the door angrily to open it . . but he paused when his father talked  "It's name is EXO! It's a boarding school! It's gonna start after two months! Think about it Luhan! It's your last chance to attend the last two years of high school!"

 *end of flashback*

Luhan got of his bed, felt so dizzy after all the thinking he has done all night, but now he decided!

 He didn’t care he's still in his clothes from yesterday, he didn’t care that his hair is all messy . . he doesn't have to look good in front of his Father anymore! Or should he call him a Father?!

He got downstairs in a confident steps he went through the halls and corridors till he reached his destination! He opened the door of his father's office without knocking the door, he saw his Father sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

"I'll go there . .  to that boarding school or whatever!! And this week!!" his word were steady

"You made the right decision!" a smile appeared on his Father's face "but this week? The school starts after two months!"

"It's a boarding school you said!! So does that make any deference!!" with a careless look he left the office going to his room wanting nothing but to cry . . I'm not a human . . I'm a freak . .

Luhan wondered if he's ever going to believe that truth . . .