Stuck together

Harmonizing Voices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay faster update this time~ Applaus for me |D and I will even update twice today. The second update will be the surprise - yay! - so wait for it and until then enjoy another fluffy chapter, part two of the Lotte date! I feel bad for putting so many stones in front of Woohyun lately lol >.< xD but there will be no angst or love triangles or anything! Pure fluff~

Have fun reading and beware of the rather rocky fluff ahead!
 

 

[Sunggyu centric]

He noticed that Woohyun’s eyes were still focused on the direction the boy had disappeared to. “Are you still mad because he ran into you?”

The younger finally averted his gaze and looked at Sunggyu with a big smile. “Ani! He just reminded me of someone.”

He squinted. “Are you cheating on me?”

Woohyun laughed, which made Sunggyu feel like he had just asked a very stupid question. He blushed and pushed the other weakly. His boyfriend took his hands in his and gave him a quick peck on the back of each hand. “I, Nam Woohyun, would never cheat on my beloved boyfriend.”

The brown-haired man looked around with a flustered expression. “People are looking…stop it.”

“You asked for it, hyung! How can you doubt my love for you? It’s as deep as the sea! My love for you would let Romeo pale in envy!”

Sunggyu anxiously looked around once more and saw children pointing at them with their tiny fingers. “I don’t doubt it! Stop making a scene! L-Let’s go another floor already…”

He separated their hands and started walking ahead without any idea where to go. Woohyun quickly caught up to him with a smile and intertwined their fingers again. “The place is full of people. I don’t want to lose you in the crowd.”

Sunggyu couldn’t say anything against that because the younger man was right. The sole idea of being left alone in this place made him shudder in fear. He was okay with the noises and the crowds, but only because he wasn’t alone. The brown-haired didn’t feel very comfortable around too many strangers. He was trying to get used to it of course, especially with that special course he was taking to get his high school certificate. It was hard to make new friends because he couldn’t tell them much about himself. People would always ask why he had dropped out of school or what he had done all these years and Sunggyu was not comfortable with those questions, so naturally he came off a little cold and strange to others. What kept him going was Woohyun. He wanted be someone worthy of him, though the younger would always tell him that he was more than just worthy.

“What do you mean I can’t enter?!” A voice ripped him out of his thoughts – a very familiar voice.

Sunggyu turned his head and his eyes found Sungyeol not too far away with Myungsoo by his side. They – or at least Sungyeol - seemed to be arguing with a worker about something. He quickly exchanged a glance with Woohyun. “Should we just go or-“

“Hyungs!” Damn it, they saw us!

Woohyun let out a short sigh next to him and they walked over to the younger boys. “Hey. What’s the problem?”

Sungyeol pointed his finger at the man. “He won’t let me on this ride!!”

The man groaned and pushed his finger away. “I told you that it’s only for kids!”

“I’m still a child!” Sungyeol protested.

“Well, I don’t care! You’re too tall to ride these bumper cars, so stop making a scene!”

Sunggyu looked at the attraction. Kids were driving around in small bumper cars and ramming each other with them. It definitely seemed like something Sungyeol would like to ride but why was he making such a scene? He was obviously too old for this.

“Yeol, let it go already. It’s just bumper cars.” Myungsoo grabbed him by the arm and pulled him from the poor man who was only doing his job. “There are plenty of other rides.”

The man huffed. “Not to mention that there’s another bumper car ride on the second floor.”

Sungyeol’s eyes widened and Myungsoo quickly held him back before he could ‘attack’ the worker. “Why didn’t you say that from the beginning?!”

“Because you wouldn’t shut your stupid mouth long enough for me to explain it to you!”

Woohyun took a step forward and glared at the worker. “Hey, watch your mouth! How can you speak to him like that? He’s still a customer.”

“I don’t have to justify myself to a bunch of faggots. I feel bad for the kids to see you around, so just go somewhere else before you traumatize them any longer.”

“Faggots?!”

Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s wrist because the younger looked like he was about to jump on the worker. He glanced around and saw more and more people stopping to look at them; parents with judging glances. Sunggyu shrunk under their gazes. “Namu…let’s go.”

“No, hyung! He insulted us! I’m not going before we get an apology!” Woohyun protested loudly, making more people stop to watch the scene.

The worker snorted. “I’m not going to apologize for saying the truth. It makes me sick to see you here. The children shouldn’t be exposed to something like that. Now get going before I call the security to get you dragged out of this place. Be grateful that I haven’t done it yet!”

Myungsoo, who had Sungyeol between his arms, gave the older man a glare. “Maybe you should call them so that they can fire you for treating customers like that. There’s no rule that forbids us to be here!”

“I can get you thrown out for obstructing service and who do you think they will believe? I’ve been working here for almost 30 years and you’re just a bunch of queers. You want me to call them over?”

Sunggyu wanted nothing more than to punch him, but he knew that they wouldn’t be able to win this fight and their actions were only throwing a bad light on them. “No thank you. We’ll be on our way, but maybe you should check your watch since we’re not living in the middle ages anymore.”

He dragged Woohyun away with a sour expression. The younger man was still busy glaring holes into the worker. Luckily, Myungsoo and Sungyeol followed him without a word of protest. When they were far enough from the crowd and the worker, Woohyun let out a chain of curses and insults. He kicked against a trash bin angrily.

“We shouldn’t have let him treat us like that! Now he thinks that he is right and will do the same with the next homoual couple he sees!” Now Woohyun gave even him a glare. Sunggyu felt a little hurt, but he understood that Woohyun was mad about the whole situation, though there wasn’t much they could have done. Maybe Woohyun had encountered similar reactions before since he had already been gay before meeting Sunggyu.

The older man sighed. “So you wanted to get thrown out of the park? I’m not exactly okay with it either, but there was nothing we could say to convince him that his opinion is wrong and I didn’t want to end our day here like that…”

Myungsoo quickly agreed with him. “He’s right, Woohyun-hyung. How would it look like if we got thrown out of the park for starting a fight with a worker? It would only give people more reasons to judge us.”

Sungyeol came over to give Woohyun a little hug. “I’m okay, hyung. Thank you for standing up like that for me, but let’s forget that guy. We shouldn’t let him bother us. We don’t go to Lotte every day!”

Woohyun smiled hesitantly. “You’re right. Let’s get our minds off this thing. How about we go to the next floor?”

Everyone agreed and the group continued walking. The black-haired man held Sunggyu’s hand on the way again and the elder was relieved to see that Woohyun smiled and laughed again. He didn’t want him to feel down because of that rude worker. He hoped that Dongwoo and Howon hadn’t met anyone like that.

Once they reached the second floor, they made a stop at the food court. Sunggyu contacted his friends and called them over so they could join them. Woohyun didn’t seem too happy about that, probably because their time alone had been way too short.

“Hyung~!” The brown-haired man looked up and saw Dongwoo running over to their table with a pale looking Howon in tow.

“Someone looks like he needs another restroom break.” Woohyun commented moc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter