Fansign. (`・ω・´)”

Some Imagines. :3

It was a bright Sunday morning. You remembered that EXO’s Fansigning event is today. You quickly rushed into the bathroom and dressed yourself up. “Mwoya, good think I remembered it.” You hit your head lightly.

You hurriedly went downstairs to eat breakfast. You saw your mom preparing the breakfast. “Hi mom! What’s our breakfast for today? And, oh by the way. I am going to a fansigning event today.” “Pancakes dear, you love them don’t you. Oh sure, just remember to take care of yourself.” She smiled at you.

“I’m going to see my D.O baby today!” You giggled. After a few hours, you told your mom that you were going already. “I’m going mom, I’ll text you when I get there, okay?” “Okay dear, take care.” You went outside to find a taxi.

~At the fansigning event.

You can feel it already. They are there sitting. You fangirled inside you because of course, you can’t scream because there are hundreds of people inside the mall. You looked everywhere to find D.O and then after a while, you saw him already. His hair is red, his lips are still the same, but you thought to yourself “He became ier.” His fashion style really suits him.

The event organizer called the attention of the fangirls and fanboys and told you that you need to line up already. “Calling all people who want to have an autograph of these 12 adorable men, please line up.” You quickly lined up and luckily you were 5th from the line. You were so excited that you were about to cry. It was your turn already. You kept on looking at D.O even if the other members are signing the paper you are holding.

You just can’t let your eyes off of him. Finally, D.O is in front of you. “A-annyeong h-haseyo o-oppa.” You blushed. He smiled and laughs at you. “Neomu, kiyeowo..” “Ah, Ririn. Call me Ririn.” “Alright Ririn, here is your autograph. Oh by the way, you are pretty.” You nearly died from what he said. “Th-thank you o-oppa.” “Don’t be so shy, Ririn-ah.” The mc told you to go already, because you were staying for 10 minutes there already. In front of D.O. You didn’t heard what he said, so you just stared at D.O. “May I get your number, Ririn?” You gave him your number and went out of the line.

~

Some anonymous person texted you. “Hi Ririn, remember me? D.O. I think you forgot to save my number that’s why you’re wondering who this is right now, right?” You just can’t stop smiling, and blushing and giggling, and chuckling. It’s like all the things around you stopped for a minute. “Nae, what do you need oppa?” That’s not what you wanted to text him. You want to spazz or fangirl right now. But you just can’t, because you’re shy. “Can we go out together? I mean like a friendly date. I would love to know more about you.” You died for a few minutes. “Sure, oppa. Just text me when.”

~

D.O texted you the information when and where will you two meet. You got ready, got your hair fixed, and dress is absolutely stunning. “You look like a princess dear, where are you going anyway?” “Hey mom, I’m just going to meet a friend.” D.O texted you and said that he’s already at the venue. “Alright mom, I have to go. Take care of yourself.” You went out to find a taxi.

~

You saw D.O waving at you. “Ririn-ah, here!” You waved back and flashed a smile. You noticed that D.O was just staring at you like a statue. You snapped your finger in front of him and he went back to reality. “You’re so pretty, Ririn.” “Thank you oppa.” “Shall we?” He grabbed your hands and interlocked it with his. You were blushing so hard. You thought that this was the happiest day of your life.

~

You both arrived at the desired venue. You handed out your Polaroid camera and took a few pictures. “Hey, let me join..or even a better idea, let’s take a picture together.” You nodded and started to take selcas with him. You saw him smile like an angel. His smile is so precious. You snapped a few pictures again.

~

~

“I had fun today, Ririn-shi. We should do this again some time, okay?” He smiled at you while holding your hands and kissed it. “Omo, oppa. Sure, why not! I would love to. Just text me.” You giggled, as he kissed your hand.

“Today is a memorable day.” You thought to yourself.

 


Now why do I feel like D.O is like a flirt in here, looool.

But anyways, I hope you liked it. C: