Am I Dreaming?

Am I Dreaming?

  As you enter your classroom you hear noises, your classmates talking to each other.

Classmate 1: someday, i'll be going on dates with my Jonghyun oppa
Classmate 2: one day, Key will be cooking dishes for me.
Classmate 3: Soon, Minho oppa will be calling me yeobo!
Classmate 4: My Onew oppa will think of me instead of Taeyeon unnie
As you hear them say those words, you thought to yourself…
You: Dream on, Girls! hahaha It's impossible for people as popular as SHINee to grow feelings for normal people like us. It's impossible.
That whole thing kept you thinking until end of classes. You thought that you should just avoid having real feelings for Taemin and just support SHINee as a normal fan.
The next day you were on your  way to your classroom when you noticed someone standing near the bulletin board.
You: Excuse me, are you lost? do you need help getting to your classroom?
Stranger: *suddenly pulls cap to face* uh, n-not really, I'm alright. 
You: okay then.
When you got to your classroom, you sat down on your seat and reviewed some of your lessons and then your teacher came in.
Teacher: okay class, settle down. We have a transferee and he'll be staying with us 'til the end of the school year.
Transferee: Yes. Good morning everyone I'm Lee Taemin. I'll be staying with you until the school year ends, please take care of me. *smiles widely*
Your other classmates began screaming to their hearts content but you just stared at Taemin. You kept thinking about how something that you thought was impossible could happen right now. 
Teacher: Okay Taemin-Ssi, you can sit on that empty seat near _______(your name)
You: wait, teacher why here? 
You got nervous, you kept thinking, what if he'll get a bad first impression on me? What if he'll hate me?
Teacher: There's no time for that _______-Ssi, now, Taemin-Ssi, go to your seat at once.
Taemin immediately went to the seat on your right.
You: uh, hi, T-Taemin-Ssi, nice to meet you, I'm ______. *smiles awkwardly* 
Taemin: Hi, ______-Ssi, I'm Lee Taemin, please take care of me, even though you seem like you hate me.
You: ahahaha It's not like that, it's just that I got nervous since I'm a shawol, a Taemint especially.
Taemin: haha is that so? haha I'm glad. Let's get along well in the future ^_^
You: uh, yeah let's get along well in the future *then you smile widely realizing how a gentle and sweet person your bias actually is*
You thought to yourself, if I can be Taemin's best friend, i would really be contented with my life.
The next day...
Taemin: oh, _____-Ssi, good morning ^_^
You: ah, haha Taemin-Ssi, good morning.
Taemin: you can call me Taemin-ah if you want though.
You: eh? really? t-then, good morning T-taemin-ah. *you said while stuttering*
Taemin: but in exchange I'll also call you ______-ah ^_^
You: s-sure :) 
*oridago neolliji marayo* (SNSD's SoNyuShiDae xD hehe)
You: oh, wait someone's texting me ^_^
Taemin: oh right, since we're already friends, I should ask for your number 
You: *blushes* uh, sure it's _______(state number)
Taemin: hehe here's mine 
You: Got it!
Taemin: so i was wondering if you could go with-
Classmate 1: Taemin-ah, you're so cute ^_^
Taemin: uh, Thank you but I don't really feel comfortable being called Taemin-ah by someone I'm not close to.
Classmate 2: eh? Then why does _______-ah call you Taemin-ah?
Taemin: because we're close, aren't we _____-ah? ^_^
You: eh? oh-
Taemin: let's go to the canteen, ________-ah :D 
Then Taemin pulls you to the canteen.
After classes ended, you also spent some time with Taemin since he asked you to. Since there are a lot of shawols in your room, many got
jealous of your closeness with Taemin. You received a lot of blackmails via text messages, emails, and etc. This continued on for what seemed like forever when
The Next Day...
Classmate 1: hey you  who do you even think you are acting all close and intimate with our Taeminnie?!
Classmate 2:do you even know how much it hurts that my Taemin oppa chooses someone who's way uglier than the ugliest person on earth?!
You: what do you mean?
Classmate 3: come on! don't act all innocent! we're talking about you getting to spend more time with Taeminnie.
You: is there something wrong with that?! he, himself already told you guys that we were close, didn't he?!
Classmate 1:ugh! you dare talk to us in that tone?!
Classmate 3: *spills bottled water on you*
Classmate 2: *spills another bottled water on you:
The three girls kept on laughing at you when suddenly...
Taemin: Hey! What are you doing to _____-ah?!
The three girls ran away as fast as they could, leaving you with Taemin.
Taemin: are you okay?
You: u-uh yeah, I'm okay, don't worry about me, i just have to dry myself.
Taemin: wait, i have a towel here in my ba-
You: it's really okay.
Taemin: _______-ah *looked worried*
You: *starts crying* what did i ever do to deserve this? is it wrong to spend some time with my bias alone? Is it unacceptable? huh? can't i be selfish even if it's just this once?
Taemin: *hugs you* i understand, i understand. Don't worry, from now on i'll protect you I promise. We're bestfriends now aren't we? 
You: *gets shocked* o-oh *blushes*
After a few days...
Taemin: oh, let's head to the canteen, _______-ah.
You: eh? i have to study.
Taemin: eish, even though my hyungs went through all that trouble to come here despite their busy schedules.
You: alright, alright, i'll go just wait a second.
At the canteen...
SHINee: _____-Ssi, Hello ^_^
You: Hi. 
Taemin: Onew-hyung, what do you think? She looks really kind doesn't she? She's my best friend :)
You: *got hurt a little bit* Ahaha Yes. I'm Taemin-ah, No, Taemin-Ssi's best friend ^_^
Taemin: hey, what's with the "Ssi" ?didn't I already tell you to just call me Taemin-ah?
You: Yes, I understand, Sorry for my mistake *you decided to act all polite to tease Taemin*
Taemin: Oi, ______-ah, stop it.
Onew: hey Taemin, stop arguing with your bestfriend, You're both so noisy, you're just like kids! 
Taemin and You: Yes, we understand.
You: *merong*
Taemin: eishh! really-
Jonghyun: Aish! Taemin-ah, stop it! You're so loud!
Taemin: I understand
You: hahaha sorry, it was my fault :)
Key: you're quite an interesting girl, aren't you?
You: well, ehehe xD
Onew: Do you like our Taemin? You seem to match up pretty well :D
Taemin: hyung, it's nothing like that-
You: uh, no, Onew-Ssi, we're just, um, friends. *you felt a little pain in your chest*
You thought to yourself, "Why am hurting?! I thought I would be contented with just being friends?! Why does it hurt?! Why do I...like Taemin?"
Taemin: actually, I have someone who I like, a classmate.
Minho: who might that classmate be?
Taemin: It's-
You: excuse me, i have to go the comfort room.
Minho: oh, okay. 
You: *talks to yourself* this won't do! i have to avoid Taemin-ah as much as possible.
The Next Day...
Taemin: _______-ah, good morning, shall we go to the classroom together?
You: oh, Taemin-ah, i have something to do.
Taemin: oh i see.
During recess... 
Taemin:_____-ah, let's go?
You: oh, i'm so sorry, i have something to attend to.
After classes...
Taemin:______-ah, let's go home together.
You: sorry, something came up.
Taemin: is that so?
This continued on for a few days when...
Taemin:______-ah, we need to talk.
You: i'm sorry Taemin-ah I-
Taemin: _____-ah, please stop avoiding me? why are you avoiding me?
You: haha, avoiding? It's not like tha-
Taemin: please stop it already!
You: you want to know? It's because I have feelings for you!
Taemin:*shocked* 
You: but when i found out that you have someone that you like, i felt like i 
had to distance myself from you! I thought that if i avoided you, i'd quickly get rid of my feelings for you, but why, why do i still like you?! just please cooperate with me and don't be too close with me anymore. *you said those things while crying*
Taemin: grabs your hand and kisses you*
You: what did you do that for!?
Taemin: you have no idea what i had to endure! you think it's that easy to pretend that i don't have feelings for you? But i had to! I thought that if i confessed to you, haters will bash you more. But this time, I can not hold it in anymore. _______-ah, I like, no, I love you!
You: you bastard! why didn't you tell me earlier? ahahahah *laughing while crying*
Taemin: *laughs with you* haha I love 
you
You: i love you too
The Next Day...
While you and Taemin were walking towards the canteen
Classmate 1: ugh! really annoying!
I wish they'd just break up! 
Classmate 2: let's plan something.
Classmate 3: but what?
Classmate 2: whispers everything to her two classmtes.
While Taemin and you were walking you guys decided to go to the school pool.
When you got there, you both stood beside the pool, as you place your head on Taemin's shoulder then Taemin kisses your forehead.
*Taemin's phone rang*
Taemin: oh , please excuse me for a minute, i have to take this call.
You: okay, i'll wait for you here ^_^
Then, Taemin went out.
You just stood there facing the pool for a few minutes when you heard a sound. When you were about to look behind you, you felt a sudden push then you fell on the pool. You're in big trouble! You can't swim! 
You: help! help! please, someone help
me! T a e m i n - a h *your voice slowly faded, you were now unconscious* 
When you woke up, you were lying on someone's legs, it was Taemin's.
You: Taemin-ah.
Taemin: yah! what were you doing?! do you want to get yourself killed?! I almost died worrying about you!
You: s-sorry
Taemin: *hugs you tightly*  who did this to you? tell me.
You: no, i-i just s-slipped...
Taemin: i don't believe you
You: *sigh* some classmates but it's really alright.
Taemin: *hugs you even tighter*
 
*Taemin's flashback*
 
Taemin: hello?
Onew: Taemin-ah, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have to quit school, we'll be having our world tour soon so we have to keep practicing until then.
Taemin: h-huh, but hyung, can't they delay the world tour? 
Onew: What are you saying Taemin-ah? anyways you'll be quitting school by friday. Bye.
Taemin: why? how can i ever break the news to her? *lets out countless sighs*
 
*end of flashback*
 
The next day, during lunch...
Taemin: chagi, we have to talk.
You: *blushes* c-chagi? what are we going to talk about?
Taemin then pulls you to the rooftop.
Taemin: actually, we will be having our world tour soon.
You: really?! I'm so glad for you *then hugs Taemin*
Taemin: *starts crying* 
You: Taemin-ah, whats wrong? why are you crying?
Taemin: we have to start practicing by friday so i'll have to quit school by then. 
You: *cries slightly* e-eh? so I won't be seeing you anymore?
Taemin: i also noticed  that you have suffered a lot because of me, that's why i would like to break up with you.
You: b-break up?
Taemin: I love you so much, believe me but that's the only solution I came up with. Please, ________-ah wait for me, I'll come back for you when I'm ready. 
You: i love you so much.
Taemin: i love you more. Goodbye.
After two years, you are now less lonely but the pain still haunts you. You were sitting on your desk when the other students started screaming.
Students: uwaaa~ SHINee!! 
You quickly went out of the classroom to make sure SHINee was really there.
When you got out you heard the other students mumbling. "That's it? they're leaving? what a waste."
You: *lets out a loud sigh*
Taemin: excuse me but have you seen my girlfriend? *grinning*
You: Taemin-ah! O_O
Taemin: ah, that , we were apart for two years but you didn't even try to learn calling me chagi. *pouts*
You: c-chagi, s-since when did you return?
Taemin: just now, chagi ^_^
You: S-saranghae *blushes*
Taemin: Saranghae chagiya *then kisses you passionately*