The Past.

I Can't Love You.

After Divorcing Her Husband EunJae Dosen't Even Believe In Love Anymore.
Her Husband Shin Was The Love Of Her Life.They Both Were Highschool Lovers, Shin Decided To Propose To Her On Their Graduation Day.
Most Young Marriages Don't Excatly Work Out And This Is One Of Those Reasons.They Both Were Still VERY Young And Were A Bit Careless When It Came To Responsiblity Or Just Being Mature.EunJae Promised Herself She Would Become A Bit More Mature And Responsible After Her Marriage And Believe It Or Not She Kept Her Promise.

Shin On The Other Hand Wasn't Seriuos About The Responsibilties That Came With Being Married, He Didn't Know How Precious And Valuable A Marriage Could Become.He Used To Party Day And Night, He Also Started Doing Drugs And Cheated On EunJae Numerous Times.
He Used To Beat, Abuse Her And Kicked Her Out Of The House.
EunJae Tried To Convince Him To Go To Rehabilitation Center But Whenever She Would Bring Up The Topic He Would Yell At Her Saying He Was Alright And That She Was The One With The Problem.She Would Cry Herself To Sleep Every Night, And Pra For His Well-Being.
EunJae's Family Were Supportive Of Her But After Seeing What Shin Had Become They Were Worried About Her.They Were Always Making Sure She Was Alright And Well But After A While They Just Knew They Had To Do Something Before EunJae Could Get Seriously Hurt And End Up In The Hospital.

Her Family And Bestfriend Were Worried About EunJae And Actually Knocked Some Sense Into Her.It Was Very Hard But They Did It.EunJae Left Shin For Good But Her Heart Still Ached! Shin Couldn't Care Less About Their Seperation.He Continued Drinking And Hooking Up With Girls.EunJae's Hurt Was SEVERELY Broken, They Had Known Eachother Since Middle School They Were Together Snce High School, That's A LOT Of Years.She Just Lost One Of The Most Important People In Her Life And That Person Didn't Even Care.He Was Never Like That Before Their Marriage.

After A Few Months Passed By Since Their Seperation EunJae Heard A Devastating News...Shin Had Died In A Car Accident.He Was On His Way To Some Where But Becuase He Was Heavily Wasted, He Crashed Into A Huge Truck.
EunJae Went Into Depression, She Always Blamed Herself For His Death.
She Thought That If She Tried To Convince Shin A Bit More He Would Not Be Dead Right Now.
Her Family Was Devastated Aswell But Were Trying Their Best To Heal EunJae's Heart.
EunJae Always Thought She Was A Burden To Her Family And So Moved In With Her MiNa, Her Bestfriend.She Took A Job At A Nearby Cafe Called Mouse Rabbit MiNa Made Her Apply For The Job So That EunJae Could Get Out Of Depression And Move On With Her Life.
EunJae Loved MiNa Dearly As She Helped Her Through Alot, MiNa Was The One Who Made Sure That EunJae Was On The Right Track And Always Put EunJae's Problems Before Her's.
EunJae Also Used To Have Suicidal Thoughts But Thanks To MiNa She Pulled Her Out Of It.
So Now EunJae Had Been Working At MoBit For A Few Months And She Did Move On, It Had Been Three Years Since Shin's Death, EunJae Hadn't Dated Anyone In Those Three Years.She Didn't Believe In Love Anymore She Didn't Want To Be In A Realtionship Becuase It Reminded Her Of Shin.She Just Wouldn't Let Anyone Inside Her Heart.

She Was Really Happy With Her Life Sure She Did Go Through Sad Moments Once In A While But She Was Thankful And Blessed With Such An Amazing Family And A Bestfriend.
EunJae Was Turning 26 And Her Family Were Worried That She Was Going To End Up 'Alone', They Tryied To Put Her On Blind Dates But It Wouldn't Work Out.They Tried Very Hard But Failed.They Just Gave Up And Put It In Fate's Hands.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Hello !!
So This Is My New Fanfic About YeSung And A Girl !!
I Hope This Chapter Wasn't Too Boring ...I Promise Its Gonna Get Better ^O^ !!

Leave Me A Comment ! I LOVE READING THEM ! 
Okay..Annyeonggg ! :3