In This Rain

Let It Rain
"Maybe we should break up." Jaehyo said at Jiyoung as she gazed out the window.

"End it with him." Her best friend said with caution, why would Jiyoung end it? They had it all, well kind of. That's what she thought atleast. "I saw him with another girl- holding hands, acting lovey dovey, and everything." She bit her bottom lip not knowing how she would take it.

"Ending it will be for the best." Jiyoung muttered, she was in the cafe she met Jaehyo. He was on his way as well to break the news to her.

"I think we should break up as well." She agreed still gazing outside, it was raining, it wasn't raining before she got there. "Finally, something we both agree on, right ?" She laughed bitterly . She was right the recent months that followed this day they had been fight- it hadn't been good, especially for Taeyeon.

She sat there quietly, what was she going to do now ? Move back in with her parents ? Taeyeon would want to stay in Seoul, Jaehyo had said before he left he still wanted to be part of her life, Taeyeon is his child as well, Jiyoung couldn't just up and leave Jaehyo wondering about his child.

Jaehyo did get her pregnant, they were both sixteen, fifteen when they both met and here they were five years later, breaking up. It hurt. Not just her but him as well, he had broken up with his first love and the mother of his child.

"Hyung, where were you ?" P.O asked as he entered the house.

"He probably went to see Taeyeon." The members all knew about Jiyoung and Taeyeon, one member cared a lot more, probably more then Jaehyo, it was Taeil.

"Jiyoung and I broke up." He sighed sitting down. Taeil's eyes widened.

Before anyone can realize it Taeil was out the door, he had to see her. She was still in the cafe thinking, she knew she had to leave Taeyeon didn't like babysitters. She sighed as she stood up leaving, she would usually have Jaehyo walk her home but she realized that she was alone.

After walking a bit she stood there, the rain washing away her tears- "I'm such an idiot ." Her tears mixing with the rain , the only good thing about crying in ther rain, no one can tell the difference, right ?

"No, no your not." She looked up to see Taeil out of breath, walking closer to her. He could tell she is crying, he could just notice it.

"Don't cry." He whispered.

"I'm not crying." She tried to act strong.

"Yes, you are. Your lips, they swell up when you cry." He said tilting her face up. Jaehyo never noticed that. "Your eyes, they sparkle even more. And even though they sparkle I could still see the sadness." He then softly pressed his lips against hers. "I love you." He whispered as he pulled away embracing her.

She had lost something in this rain but she gained something new as well.