DESTINY 04

DESTINY

"Umma... "
"Seu.. Seunghuyn?...."
"ne.. umma.. I'm so sorry.. I'm really.. really... sorry.. please forgive me..." Seunghyun began to cry,
"uh.. Seunghyunnie.. uljima..  I understand you baby..." then Mrs. Kwon hugged him and Seunghyun cried harder. they are getting too noisy and Mr. Kwon is getting curious of the person who knocked at the door and the words he heard from her wife, getting a bit jealous?
"yeobo.. who's that..?"
"Appa..."
"Seunghyun...?" then Seunghyun ran to his father with waterfalls on his eyes.
"appa... I'm really really sorry.. I know I left without a word.. but I'm really really sorry... it's from the bottom of my heart..."
"Seunghyun.. son.. we understand you.. but don't feel sorry.. we should be the one who's saying those words.. uljima.."
"appa.. thank you very much.. thank you.." then Seunghyun hugged his father and Mr. Kwon gladly accept him.
"umma.. appa.. will you let me.. explain..?"
"son.. we already said that.. we understand you--"
"but appa.. I want to.. please.. please listen to me.."
"ok.. ok.. son.. go on.."
"umma.. appa.. that day I left.. I woke up too early and you were gone to church.. then Jiyong is still asleep.. the night before that.. I planned to get photos of us in your cabinet.. I was in my way putting it back when a folder fell on the floor.. I really didn't mean to look at it... but I got curious.. so opened it.. then.. I was surprised It was my adoption paper.. there are many things that kept on coming in my mind that moment... but suddenly the thinking of finding my real parents came into my mind.. I deserved to find my real parents.. didn't ?.. I didn't ask your permission cause I thought.. you won't allow me.. and if Ji.. if Jiyong.. would know that.. I'm sure he won't allow me to leave.. or.. he would come to me... but.. I don't want to take him away from you.. so I left alone.. and just left a letter to Jiyong.." at that moment Jiyong arrived from where he killed his time, he heard a voice inside his house and recognized it was Seunghyun's then he decided to listen to it. then Seunghyun began to talk again.
"then.. the first thing I did was.. go to the orphanage where you adopted me.. I asked the nun if they knew my real parents.. luckily they know.. but unfortunately they doesn't know where they live.. cause they move from time to time.. so it means.. It'll be hard for me.. but I want to meet them.. I'm really eager.. so I didn't gave up.. then after about 6 long months.. I found them but.. *sobs* but.. but.. I'm so stupid.. I was 1 month late.. they already passed away...  they didn't tell me the reason why they passed away.. but they told me where they buried them.. after 3 more moths.. I stayed where they lived.. then I planned to go back here... but when I came back.. you seemed so happy without me.. so I just left and--"
"shut up! you liar! what are you doing here!" Jiyong said with a very shaky voice,
"Ji.. look.. I'm really really sorry.. please.."
"No! we seemed happy.. without.. you??.. you stupid?! are you ing kidding us?!..."
"Ji.. I know I was wrong.. but--"
"No! I don't need your ing explanation!.. the door is open you can leave now!.."
"Ji.. listen to me please?.." Seunghyun walked closer to Jiyong and tried to hug him but failed and he was just pushed outside the door.

"leave! I said ING LEAVE! you stupid! you don't need us? well.. we don't ing need you too!! get the out of here!!!" jiyong said with his furious veins ready to explode anytime,
"LEAVE! AND DON'T. EVER. SHOW. UP. AGAIN! LEAVE!" Jiyong said before closed the door and he fell on his knees leaning his back on the door crying and punching his thighs.
"Jiyong baby... stop that.. Jiyongie.. listen to umma.." Mrs. Kwon started to cry as she hugged Jiyong
"Umma.. why is he so cruel?.. umma..." then his father too came along to them. Mr. Mrs. Kwon were too stunned by the words they heard from their sons and it seems that Jiyong is really angry down to his bone so they just let Jiyong bicker with Seunghyun.
 
after 3 days...
 
"you stupid Seunghyun! are you sure you wanna leave?.."
"yes.. I've been thinking of this.. and this is final.. I.. I don't want to hurt Jiyong anymore.. I'm giving him too much pain.. even I.. I cant handle it anymore.. to much drama in my life... *bitter smile* it's so tiring.. I want to find a place where people wouldn't hate having me.."
"are you sure..? well if yes.. i guess I cant stop you anymore.."
"yes.. Chaerine-ah.. can I ask you a favor.."
"sure.."
"please.. please take care of Jiyong.. please.."
"I will.. take care of yourself too.."
"annyeong.."
"annyeong.." Seunghyun planned to just leave everything there 'am i really born to hurt and be hurt of by the person whom I love?' he thought as he made his way inside the airport.
 
"Jiyong?~ where are you going?.."
"Umma.. Chaerin messaged me Seunghyun Hyung will leave.. he's  now going to America.. and.. I.. I have to stop him.. I won't let him leave me again umma.." Jiyong said as put on his shoes and his Hoodie.
"ok.. just be careful baby.."
"just told appa that I will stop hyung.. annyeong.." Jiyong said and kissed his Umma then he ran.
"don't go hyung.. don't leave me please? please?" Jiyong kept on repeating while he's running and wiping his tears
after 30 minutes he finally arrived at Incheon airport panting hard.
 
"Chaerin-ah!"
"Oh? Jiyongie.. why are you here?.."
"where's he?! where's hyung? did the plain already left?..."
"calm down darling.. I--"
"NO! he can't leave again! no!" then Jiyong ran inside the airport.
"HYUNG!!! SEUNGHYUN HYUNG?!! WHERE ARE YOU?! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE.." he shouted at the top of his lung until he attracted most people in the airport even the securities are stopping him.
"excuse me sir, don't shout you attract too much people." said the security
"NO! I HAVE TO FIND SEUNGHYUN! HE.. *sobs* CAN'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!"
"sir don't shout or else we weill throw you outside the airport."
"No! I know him.. please let him go." 
"Seunghyun? Seunghyun!!!" then Jiyong hugged Seunghyun.
"I thought you already left me.. no.. don't go.. please.. don't leave me again.. I'll die if you left me again.."
"hush. Jiyongie.. I won't left you again.. uljima.. hyung is here.. shh.." Seunghyun said as he tightened the hug, after a while Jiyong stopped crying but he still have hiccups,Jiyong is annoyed but Seunghyun found it cute. then he pinched Jiyong's cheeks.
"aisshhh.. I really can't leave if you will all act like this.. so cute.."
"yah! that's not funny.. hiccups making me hard to breath.. you want me to die?.."
"no.. of course.. you are my heart and if you die.. I will die also..." then he cupped Jiyong's face.
"aish! so *hiccups* ches*hiccups*sey.."
"keke.. shall I give you air?.." then Seunghyun kissed Jiyong, he was shocked at the sudden affection but after Seunghyun moved his lips he start to enjoy it. slow but passionate, it's a sweet kiss.. without teeth and tongues just lips. they both enjoy it the way their lips would move in perfect sync, then jiyong slowly s his hand to Seunghyun's nape tiptoeing while gripping his elbows then Seunghyun tightened his hug to Jiyon's thin waist they smiled at the kiss before they pulled away their heads.
"your hiccups stopped..."
"yea.." Jiyong was blushing furiously, their forehead are still in contact eyes locked at each other.
"Ji.."
"hyun.."
"saranghae.." this made Jiyong smiled
"nado(me too).. saranghaeyo.." then Seunghyun began kissing him again but it's shorter than their first kiss.
"Ji.. do you.. want to be my boyfriend.."
"yeas hyun! yes!.." then seunghyung hugged him lifted him and turned around because of happiness.
"I LOVE YOU JI!!!!"
"I LOVE YOU TOO HYUN!!!" then both made their way home.
 
"Ji.. how are we going to tell umma and appa about this...?"
"don't worry hyun.. umma and appa loves us.." then Seunghyun knocked at the door.
"I'm coming.. oh. Hyunnie?.." Jiyong hid at the back of Seunghyun
"umma.. "
"your here.. but Jiyo--" Jiyong showed his face and smiled
"Jiyong.. I'm glad you made it..." then Mrs. Kwon hugged his sons. after a while Jiyong and Seunghyun found themselves sitting on the sofa at the living room across their parents. Jiyong and Seunghyun were holding hands and their parents noticed it.
 
"umm.. umma and appa.. we are going to tell you something.."
"what is it?.."
"but please don't get mad at us.."
"uh.. of course.."
"umma.. appa.. Ji.. Jiyong.. and I.. are.. In love with each other.."
"uh.. whaa? eh? really? then that's good.." Mrs. kwon said.
"ehhh?" Seunghyun and Jiyong replied in unison.
"yeaah.. at least there's another reason for Seunghyun to stay in the family.. and didn't I tell you that.. we love you from what you are.. I would accept you no matter what.."
"thank you appa... thank you umma!!! "
"you're welcome Jiyongie.. we love too much to say no.."
"but.. umma.. there's still one thing.."
"still?.." Mr. Kwon said
"yeahh... I want Jiyong to live with me.. in my house.."
"but.. you can live here.. with us.." Mrs. kwon said
"I know.. but... you know Umma.. but don't worry! we will sleep here tonight.."
"yeobo.. they are old enough to have their own life.."
"but yeobo.. tsk.. whatever.. I'll let you.."
"woah.. yeobo turned into a kid again.. wae?" then they all laughed and Sunghyun told them stories about his journey before Jiyong found him. Then first time again they all eat in one table in their dinner.
 
Jiyong and Seunghyun are now lying on that bed after seven long years. lying on their bed like they used to but they are closer now literally and emotionally. They are facing each other Jiyong tracing Seunghyun's eyebrows nose lips and jaw line while Seunghyun is just his hair.
"hyung.."
"ne?.."
"Am I really your boyfriend now..?" Jiyong said with his flirtatious smile.
"why.. you don't believe it?"
"no.. it's not that I don't believe it.. I'm just too happy.."
"believe it.. Uh! I know what to do for you to believe me.."
"what is it?" then Seunghyun leaned closer to him and gave him a sweet good night kiss.
"...."
"what?"
"ehhh? you really like kissing me hyung.."
"yeah.. it's like my personal heroin.."
"eeww.. so cheesey.."
"but you like it.. don't you?"
"I love you.."
"I love you too.. Ji.." then they slept hugging each other.
 
when Jiyong woke up the next day he saw Seunghyun looking at him. and he seemed enjoying it.
"Morning Ji.."
"morning hyun.. " then Seunghyun kissed him again, Jiyong smiled at the kiss then Seunghyun pulled away.
"Ji.. I have to go.."
"huh?! why?!  I thought you'll stay?" then Jiyong straddled at him then Seunghyun sat hugging Jiyongs waist.
"but I have to.." then Jiyong hugged him and buried his heaad at Seunghyun's neck
"where are you going.. I want to come with you.." then Seunghyun hugged him back and laughed,
"where am I going and why?.. I'm going to the bathroom to take a bath.. and you have to join me..." Seunghyun was punched at his chest lightly and he laughed when he saw Jiyong's face it's all read.
"ok.." Jiyong mumbled on his neck then Seunghyun carried him bridal style to the bathroom. after a while Sunghyun managed to get inside the bathroom with Jiyong still on his arms.

 
END --
 
AN: Finally it is finished.  Sorry if it's hanging ending. I'm not good at writing those kinds of fics. XD
I wanna thank the followers of this Fic. :))
thank you very much! till my next fic. :))