Just a Dog

Just a Dog

 

It was a dark night, Donghae was sitting outside of the supermarket leaning his head to the white wall. He couldn't realize he had lost everything, the singer career, his money, everything. Just because he talked too much about his private life to a girl he liked. He couldn't call that girl a lover, no. That girl was a good friend of his, at least he thought so. 
A friend doesn't betray you, or that's what people say. Photos of his private life had spread way too fast on the internet, it was something Donghae couldn't handle anymore. He was literally kicked out from the SM entertainment and told to never come back. His family got angry at him, they couldn't belive what a fool Donghae had been. For sure he had tried to explain everything, but they didn't believe his words. "All you wanted is money." They said. In a few days Donghae was given a ban to his own house. He didn't want to believe it, he had no place to go.
 
Donghae had used to live with his family, with his friends. Now everyone hated him. He felt he was living like a stray dog, without food, without a home. It was a strange situation for him, people stared at him but not in a  admiring way, nowadays it was more like a glare. The worst thing with living on street was the darkness what Donghae was afraid of. In the evenings streets were full of drunks and lonely people walking around without a destination.
He had always to be aware of teenagers who often came around and released their aggression byt kicking the boxes of homeless people. They came often by bikes and just cruised around. They didn't care about people living in there, or sleeping. For them it was more fun to scarper angry people who pursued them. Maybe that was a part of youth, to annoy their neighbours but Donghae didn't get it. He was afraid of those boys because they had once damaged his home and stole the food he had found.
Donghae yawned and closed his eyes for a while. Maybe this style of living was not what he wanted, but he had to be happy about what he owned. Things could be even worse.
 
 
It was a car's headlamp what woke him up. Eunhyuk had arriwed with a new Audi R8, Hae thought Eunhyuk had borrowed it from Siwon. Donghae envied Eunhyuk's life. He had everything including that beautiful girl with long hair who he was walking hand in hand with. Donghae had had  feelings towards Eunhyuk some time ago, but now the friendship between those two had ended. As said, everyone hated him. 
"Yo, wassup? Nice box." Hyukjae laughed and kicked the 'house' of Donghae a bit.
"It's not your business, i'm just a dog you know." Donghae said while yawning again. 
"Oh, oh little puppie." Eunhyuk spit out the words on him.  
Donghae said nothing, he had known about the mean side of Hyukjae, but he was surprised. Maybe that all was just an act, because of the girl with him.
"Just go away, please." Donghae muttered and close his eyes again wishing he wouldn't see that annoying face ever again.
 
Days were spent by living near the market. Every day was the same, waking up and finding some food, that was how Donghae lived. But this morning was different.
Donghae woke up and felt something around his neck, it was a collar. He tried to take it off, but it was stuck. He was sitting middle of nowhere wearing a collar and a chain, that was something what could freak out any people. There was a doghouse nearby, the place he was supposed to sleep in.
For now he really felt living like a real dog, chained and tied up by a collar. There was some food in a bowl inside of the doghause, but Donghae didn't eat it. His mind kept telling him the food was poisoned and he would to die if he ate it.
 
"Oh, oh little puppie." Donghae heard that annoying voice again. 
"Aren't you gonna thank me? I offered you a house." Eunhyuk kept talking and laughed loudly. Donghae was more confused, was this the real Eunhyuk he had used to know?
"Can you tell me what the heck is this?" Donghae rasp out while pointing at the collar he was wearing.
"Ow.. My little dog is chained." Eunhyuk grinned and pulled the chain a bit. 
"Don't call me your dog, i'm not your pet." Donghae muttered and started to pout in a corner of the doghouse. His beautiful face turned ugly while pouting.
"I'm just a dog, you know." Eunhyuk imitated the way Donghae has talked last night. 
"For sure, living on my backyard and being feed by me isn't free, my doggie." Hyukjae grinned and pulled the chain a bit harder that Donghae slipped and his knees abrasioned against the ground. Hae whined, he knew Eunhyuk had some ulterior motives.
"You have to offer me something too." Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae's ear and touched it with his lips. 
Donghae froze in place and said nothing, his heart had taken an irregular heartbeat because of the touch, this was not what he exactly waited to happen. Donghae pushed Eunhyuk back and glared at him. 
"Sorry, come back when it's dark, dogs are nocturnal animals." Donghae sighed and laid back down on the floor of the doghouse.
"I will, excuse me, my lady is waiting." Eunhyuk smiled and left the premises. Donghae didn't know what was hoing to happen. Only thing he knew was his heart beated really hard. He didn't know either if Eunhyuk had a girlfriend. But Donghae was a dog of his, that was the role he had to be happy with. The chain was the only thing he really complained about.
 
Clouds covered the sky and it started to rain. Donghae was able to hear Eunhyuk talking inside. He tried to sleep a bit, but he became too nervous. The chain jingled in the wind, Donghae hated that sound. He wanted to cut that chain and escape before it was too late. His heart said the opposite, it told him to stay.
"Knock knock." 
"Who is there?" Donghae asked and grinned, he didn't know why, it came naturally.
"It's me." Eunhyuk whispered and sat on the floor of the doghouse. He stared at Donghae and smiled. 
"Are you going to pay about this roomservice?" Eunhyuk asked, raised his left eyebrow and pulled the chain.
"If you're going to take this chain off." Donghae muttered and move closer to Hyukjae. He raised his chin a bit. Hyuk slid his fingers around the collar, that was something Donghae couldn't resist.
He grabbed the face of Eunhyuk between his hands and kissed him, slowly. Donghae couldn't fight back anymore, his feelings had taken controll of his body. Eunhyuk wasn't confused, he started to rip off Donghaes shirt and kissed his chest. Donghae's heart beated faster than ever, he knew Eunhyuk didn't really hate him. He knew he wanted Eunhyuk, badly. 
Donghae took off his shirt and started to Eunhyuk's neck. He couldn't controll himself, or his feelings. 
"Donghae-ah you're an animal." Hyukjae mumbled and slid his hands around Hae's body. Donghae grinned while placing his hands to Hyukjae's waist. 
It was all dream for him, the secret of the doghouse.
 
When Donghae woke up, he saw Eunhyuk sleeping next to him. Donghae was still chained, so he had no chance to escape. Finally he remembered what had really happend. He hugged Eunhyuk and close his eyes again while kissing hyukjae's shoulder. Maybe the life of a dog was what he excatly wanted. At least he wanted to be a dog of eunhyuk's. No, he wanted to be more.
 
Eunhyuk opened his eyes and shighed. 
"Doggie, are you going to let me to eat?" He asked and rub his eyes. 
"Mm, no. You gotta to feed me first." Donghae mumbled and kissed Eunhyuk's shoulder again. Eunhyuk grinned and stood up. He left Donghae to sit alone and walked away. Donghae felt sad, maybe he was just a dog, just a toy of his. Maybe Eunhyuk had a girlfriend, who was waiting for him to attend the breakfast. 
"Sorry I had to feed my princess first." Eunhyuk apologized, gave some food to Donghae and kissed his cheek.
"Don't touch me." Donghae yelled and pushed Hyukjae away. 
"What's wrong with you?" Eunhyuk turned to be serious.
"Don't play with me, go to cuddle with your princess!" 
"What.. Donghae, you've gotten it all wrong." Eunhyuk laughed and tried to kiss Donghae again.
"No, it's all clear. You have a girlfriend and you love her, i'm only your toy who you can play with when you want to. I'm so done with you, i thought you loved me." Donghae explained and fight against the tears. He knew Eunhyuk was mean sometimes, but not this mean. 
"Okay, let's call my princess in." Hyukjae sighed.
Donghae saw a little dog running from the apartment. It wawed its tail and Hyukjae's hand. 
"I'm sorry that i ignored you, my princess. Choco, say hi to my Dog-lover, Donghae." 
Donghae was speechless, he had been jealous because of a dog. 
 
 
"See, there's no girlfriend." Eunhyuk smiled while patting Donghae's head."It's just a dog, you know." He added, kissed Donghae's forehead and hugged him.
"Why did I ever belive that you liked girls!" Donghae answered. 
 
"I knew you prefer dogs."