the night

My heart keeps racing

When I was done with the shower, I put Hyunseung's clothes on me. They were a bit too long but not too large, Hyunseung hyung was really thin... and I couldn't deny it, my abs were a tad bigger than his. I glanced at my reflection, messing slightly my wet hairs and sighed. I grasped my face in my hands, trying to calm down the fire in my cheeks, and re-sighed. I was afraid of getting out of this room, afraid to face him again. What if he had again thousand questions?  But I couldn't stay in the bathroom the whole night either! So I gathered my courage and delocked the door. The second I came in, he raised his eyes from his phone - on which he was busy writing some sms or post - looked at me, and couldn't hold himself back. He chuckled at the sight.

"-What?" I asked pouting, yet knowing exactly what it was about...

"-Your...*chuckle* clothes... It's...suit you very well!"

"-Aigoo, I know that's too long... Anyway I don't have any choice actually...or would you like me to sleep nak*d?!" Where did I found the gall to say such a thing?! I was really really tired.... 

I don't know why, but it took him some seconds before he actually laughed at my last sentence and teased me back. He may be just as tired as me...

As a revenge I throw a cushion at him and we began a pillow fight : "In your face!" He shouted while flinging a white cushion at me.

"-Ajimaaaaa" I squeaked yet throwing back the fluffy thing.

He took some cushions behind of him - omo! He had laid up some! Squirrel! - and began to throw them while hooting. I tried to do my best to avoid the white balls but at one of them I lost my balance and flopped on the bed, and on him! I was half liying on his torso, one of my leg stuck between his... I wanted to laugh to break the sudden akwardness because of my clumsy action but the way he stared at me stopped me. I even didn't move an inch albeit his face was only a few centimeter from mine, I was catched  by his eyes. He actually was again looking at me with this mist of surprise and worried expression like if he was upset of something, the whole in a very very intense way...  I opened my mouth, and closed it up when no sounds came out of it. He slowly removed his hands from beside and fondled my cheeks. My heart thumped. So hard that I thought it'd explode in my chest. Each draw, his fingers were tracing on my cheek, were giving off tinglings. Then, he suddenly froze and pushed me away. He was alarmed and...afraid?

"-I... I'm sorry for... I didn't mean it." he stutterd and stood up, "I gotta go... Urgent call." he pretended before leaving me alone.

To say I was dumbfounded would be an euphemism. I was lost. Some times he was getting so close to me that it looked as if he would kiss me or something, and some times he was rejecting me, like blowing me off. And the strangest part of it was that the two were often happening successively...

I widely yawned and decided that it was too late to think, even though the subject was Doojoonie. There had been enough of romantic drama for the day... ~  I burrowed in the fluffy duvet trying to ignore the pain in my chest, and to not die because of cold... Seriously, what was this land?! It should be like -10 degree celsius outside and we weren't at the worst winter time...! Japan...... I shivered. Aishh...

---------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't really asleep, but wasn't really aware either when I heard like a door closing. But I wasn't sure of my ears though...In fact the only thing I was sure about was that I was feeling damnly cold. I was totally buried in the blanket yet I felt as if I was an ice...

I felt something moving in the bed, behind me. But I was too sleepy, and above all too busy maintaining my own temperature to check what was it. Then I felt something warm in my back, touching my shoulders. Mmm it was so warm...~

"-Yoseobie? Are you cold?" Doojoonie's smooth voice asked. 

I tried to answer but somehow my mouth was too froze... And I was like in subcousciousness...

"-Seobie-ah?! Do you hear me? Are you cold?"

"- A--A---A--I--I'm-m...", I mumbled.

"-Your teeth are chattering with cold!" He said a bit alarmed, grabbing more firmly my shoulders. He searched for my hands and he grasped it, he exclaimed: "Damn you're freezing!!" he came closer, "Come on Seobie, I'm gonna warm you up. I don't want you to catch a cold" He placed himself all along my back. He was so warm... Did he do some exercice before coming back?

I was shivering. And somehow though the embrace my blood wasn't heating up... And Doojoon felt it. He felt it when he touched by accident my skin under my shirt. 

"- Oh -Seobie, you're really like an ice cube! We have to find out a faster solution to get some warmth in your body..." I remaint silent, I wasn't caring much 'bout what he was saying, I was toooo cold.... 

"- Seob-... take off your shirt!"

That had the knack of waking me up!

"-Whaaat?" I asked shoked, through the darkness.

"-What what? You're freezing!..... Come on Seobie waht's the problem?"

'What's the problem?' he dared  ask me that?! Stupid Doojoonie... But since I wasn't moving at all, he just began to grasp my shirt. I could feel his hands flying over my torso...When he totally removed it, he took off his own shirt... ! Oh no... I began to panic... How was I supposed to control myself?! Luckily the cold was preventing me from doing anything. The moonlight was slightly lighting up his wonderful chest, bringing out his abs...

"-Come here Seobie..." He came nearer and nearer. It made me feel like each seconds were an eternity. He put one of his hands on my back to grab me more firmly. His touch was getting through my body, passing through my bones. Then we get in contact, chest again chest. It burned me literally, first because he was away warmer than me, second because it was the first time we ever were so close... the first time I could feel his skin that way...Was it heaven? Inside of me, there was no trace of pain anymore, just a liquid love which was feeding my heart.

"-Try to relax Seob, your muscles are all tensed... You'll soon get warm, I promise." He half-whispered near my ear, making me shiver like crazy.

I tried to slacken, to untighten every part of my frozen-body. Then I tried to focus on my heartbeat, waiting for it to slow down. I could feel Doojoon's heartbeat too, it was fluttering against my chest.

I was feeling warmer and warmer. And the warmer I felt, the sleepier I was. Slowly, I entirely laid my head on his chest, letting my lips get contact with his warm skin. I felt, inside of our embrace, a heart pace getting faster... the strange thing was that it didn't seem to be mine... then all went softly dark...