FINAL

Everything Starts With You and Me

 

 

 

 

--Baekhyun;

 

I woke up from my dreamless sleep. I reached my arms out to my side, trying to touch the lump of a husband beside me, but there was no lump. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sat up from the bed. A jolt of slight pain shot through my spine. Suddenly, memories of our honeymoon last night came to my mind, making me blush and bite my lip to stop a fit of giggles. The empty spot beside me was cold, was he awake for a while now?

 

Looking at the bedside table, I saw a cup of coffee with a pink colored sticky note.

 

‘Coffee? :)’ the note said.

 

Looking at the room, it was an utter mess. Clothes that were harshly stripped from our bodies last night was all over the room. I still couldn’t believe that I’m married to him now.

 

My Chanyeol.

 

I’m no longer a Byun, I am now Park Baekhyun.

 

Picking up my boxers and the dress shirt my husband used yesterday, I leaped out of bed. Holding the coffee mug with both of my hands, I strutted and slightly wobbled downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

--Chanyeol;

I traced the tip of my fingertips at the curves and contours of his angelic face. He is an angel.

 

My angel.

 

My Baekhyun.

 

He is finally mine now, officially. I could still hear his voice saying, “I do.” But I still can’t believe it. Looking at his face closely like this, I am assured. His perfect hands were lying limp over my chest, as his legs were tangled with mine under the sheets.

 

My fingers went down from his cheeks, to his petite shoulders. Admiring a little mark I stamped on him last night. Looking back at his face, I sighed. He is beautiful. He is gorgeous. He is perfect in my eyes.

 

Breakfast. My mind suddenly reminded me. Carefully disentangling my legs from his, I carefully lifted the sheets, to see that we were still .

 

Grabbing a pair of pajama pants, I wore it. Before I left the room, I pecked his cheek, and pecked his exposed shoulder. I love him so much.

 

 

 

As I was cooking the last batch of pancakes, I felt warmth over my , and arms circling around my waist. I could feel his warm cheeks pressed on my skin. I smiled, “Good morning, love.” I say to him. I heard him giggle, a sound that I loved. Stacking the last pancake, I turned off the stove and carefully spun around.

 

He grinned at me, my magenta-haired princess. His arms let go of my waist, instead circled itself around my neck. My hands automatically took its perfect place around his girly waist. “Good morning, darling.” he says to me. One of his hands cupped the back of my head, raking though my jet black hair to push me down for a morning kiss; a kiss that was nothing but sweet and gentle.

 

He pulled away from me, warmth immediately leaving my body and he strutted over to the veranda with the cup of coffee cradled in both of his hands.

 

 

 

I had to stop myself from ravishing him right there and then. Why did he have to wear my dress shirt? The sleeves were too long, only showing half of his flawless fingers. The buttons were uneven, making it crooked that one side was almost falling off one of his shoulders. And the hem was too long making it seem like he was wearing nothing underneath. The sunlight didn’t help either, the rays passed through the cloth, making his curvy figure visible.

 

Walking towards him, I gave him a back-hug, the same as what he was doing to me a minute ago. He leaned towards my bare chest as he sipped his coffee. Dipping my head over his exposed shoulder, I gave him a gentle kiss. I heard him chuckle. He looked down, and gave the pool garden a slight glance then leaning his head back on me.

“Your parents’ gift is a bit overwhelming, don’t you think? I mean, a house with a pool, really?” he says.

“I think it’s cool. At least they didn’t give us an island to live on.” he chuckled at my response. He stood on his tiptoes and gave me a quick peck.

 

 

 

I couldn’t help but be thankful that I have a partner like Baekhyun. Breakfast was so fun. We stole glances at each other, giggling when we got caught. He always stuck his tongue at me while crossing his eyes. When I wink at him, he crinkles his nose, bites his lower lip seductively and winks back. I could just shake my head at him.

 

While he was washing the dishes, I went inside the entertainment room to set up a movie. I settled with a simple Iron Man 2. Going back to the kitchen, I popped some microwave popcorn in the microwave. Waiting for the popcorn, I stood beside Baekhyun who was drying the dishes and placing it in the cupboards.

“I know I’m cute and all but could you stop boring holes through my face?” he says, not even looking at my direction.

“Can’t help it. My eyes always search for you.”

Because of that statement, I earned a playful smack from him. Then he muttered, “So cheesy. Ugh.” I chuckled then stole a quick peck on his cheek. When the microwave beeped, I went to it and transferred the buttered popcorns to a bowl.

“Don’t be too long.” I said as I passed by him, pressing my lips lightly at his barely covered nape.

 

 

 

Going back to the entertainment room, I laid down at the bed sofa thing. I don’t even know what this thing was called. It looked like a sofa, but it was long like a bed. Ah, I don’t know. A sofa-bed?

 

Twirling the remote with my right hand, as I wiggled a finger with my left hand as I hummed a tune, Baekhyun finally came. He had a pint of cookie dough with him and a spoon. He kneeled into the bedlike sofa, then crawled towards me. I thought he was going to lie down beside me, but I was so wrong.

 

He went on top of me, pressing his small back against my broad chest, setting his legs on top of mine. I could only chuckle at his cuteness. Nudging me lightly, “Play the movie.” he says.

 

Halfway through the movie, the popcorn was already gone, and my little angel was feeding me with cookie dough by now. His attention was no longer on the movie, but on me.

“Let’s go to the beach.” he says to me, with twinkling and expectant eyes. Now who was I to reject that face?

 

 

 

I simply dressed in a white v-neck and checkered, navy-blue shorts. He dressed in the same v-neck and neon green swimming trunks. The color was somehow too much, but strangely, it suited him.

 

When I opened the front door, he sprinted towards the beach, wearing nothing under his feet. I could only smile, and run towards him.

 

The house my parents bought was literally in front of the beach. Perfect.

 

“Wait up!” I yelled, when he went further away from me. He looked back at me and stuck his tongue out, provoking me. I sprinted at him, and him seeing me charge at him like that, let out a shrill and ran further away from me.

 

My long legs carried me faster and the distance between us was decreasing by the second. He looked back and let out another yelp when he saw me. I laughed at that and ran faster, catching him by his waist and throwing him up in the air.

 

He let out a fit of laughter as I brought him back to the ground. He spun around and threw his arms over my neck. Both of us were breathing heavily from the running, looking to each other’s eyes. My lips quirked upwards when I saw him glance at my lips. My arms went at his back, and his back arched towards me. Lightly slipping a hand inside his shirt, I kissed him.

 

I felt him smile to our kiss as he moved his lips in sync with mine. No tongue was involved yet it was so passionate. We pulled away at the same time. His arms sliding down from my neck to my chest, and I kissed his forehead.

Fixing a strand of unruly hair that covered his eyes, “You’re beautiful.” I say to him. He blushed at my statement and buried his face on my chest.

 

 

Looking behind us, I guess we have run too far. Holding hands tightly, barefoot and walking along where the tides could lightly hit our feet, we walked back to the house.

“I married a prince.” he suddenly says, eyes far and lips tugged with a smile.

“That makes you a princess, y’know.” I replied, earning a cute glare from him. His glares never scared me, it was too cute to scare someone.

 

Halfway to the house, he jumped on my back, and I carried him. His cheeks were pressed to my neck as his breathing lightly hit my shoulders.

“Why me, sweetie?” he asked me. “Of all the others, why did you pick me?”

 

 

He was talking about the other people who were almost married to me. My parents always set me up on meetings that turned up to be dinners with the family I was supposed to be be-throated with. I was a bit of a brat. If I remember correctly, I had seven dinners like that. And I did not like a single lady or gentleman. Then suddenly one day, my parents say I’m already arranged in a marriage, not with one of those who I’ve met. I didn’t even know who it was. My parents made the right choice. It was Baekhyun. Who knew and arranged to be married couple would be having a perfect life?

“I did not pick you, love. You were picked for me. And I’m glad they picked someone perfect for me.”

He did not reply anymore, but I could feel his smile. Suddenly he says, “I love you, Chanyeol.”

“I love you too, Baekhyun.” I reply to him.

 

 

By the time we came back at the house, he was asleep on my back. Going upstairs, I gently placed him by the bed, kissing his cheeks then throwing the blanket over him. Tucking it just below his nose.

 

I got a little bored while he was in slumber, so I went to the pool to do some laps. The sun had already set, and I was still by the pool. After ten minutes of resting, I swam again to do laps.

 

 

 

 

 

--Baekhyun;

 

I woke up and saw that it was already evening. “Chanyeol?” I called. But there was no response. I stood up and grabbed my phone, 8:32pm, the time said. Groaning a bit, I stood up from the bed and stretched my arms over my head. I went out to the veranda, and saw Chanyeol doing laps in the pool.

 

I smiled, seeing him like that. He stopped, raising his head from the water and raking his fingers through his wet hair, sweeping it upwards. I bit my lower lip to stop a smile, but it showed nonetheless.

 

Walking to our dressing room, I grabbed one of my husband’s white shirts, and grabbed my swimming trunks. I think I’m up for swimming.

 

 

 

 

 

--Chanyeol;

 

I was on my fourth lap when I stopped. Raising my head from the water, I swept my fringe up and lightly shook my head.

 

Suddenly, I saw my vixen of a partner walking from the kitchen, going towards the pool. He was wearing one of my clothes again. He smirked at me. Turning around, facing his back at me, he then slowly took off his shirt, revealing his milky-white skin. I smirked and bit my lip. Turning around, he winked at me before flawlessly diving to the water.

 

I could see his figure under the water, swimming towards me. When he rose up from the water, he was in front of me, breathing uneven from holding it under the water. I swept his hair up, brushing it over his head before my hand went lower to cup his jaw.

 

He leaned towards my touch, then he went closer, pressing our bare chests together. I could feel heat flood through my whole being. He smiled at me then kissed my nose. I kissed his nose in return.

 

My hands went to his back, going down to his thighs. He knew the message, he circled his honey thighs around my waist then his hands circle my neck. In our position, he was a few inches above me. He felt like a feather, he was normally light, but the water even made him lighter.

 

The sound of the light hits of the water on our skin made the moment even more romantic. I looked at his eyes, it was black, full of lust, hunger and love. And I was pretty sure my eyes looked the same.

 

Leaning upwards, I captured his lips in a hungry lock. He returned the kiss, his hands tangling through my hair, and sometimes tugging on it lightly. A few melodic moans escaped his pretty lips. When he pulled away, he pressed his forehead on mine. “I want you.” he breathily said.

 

 

 

Our wet clothes were thrown away, leaving puddles all over the house. We were hungrily kissing and touching each other. After bumping and breaking a few stuff, we finally got into bed. Him writhing and under me was truly beautiful. Him yelling and screaming for me was music to me. Him cursing because of the pleasure I give him was pleasure to me.

 

At the calms of our high, his breathy “I love you, baby.” was the cherry on top. “I love you too, love.”

 

 

This was just the start of everything.

 

 

 

 

 

---

What did I just write? ^///w///^

Comments anyone?