New Step For Us

Step by Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11st February...

Seo Joohyun or Seohyun, the way her close friend told her so. Just sitting in front of her PC and getting restless minute by minute. She doesn't know to do. Alone. She was calling her boyfriend many -millions- time. But there's no answer. She is going crazy because of him. Jung Yonghwa, her boyfriend, hasn't called her for one month. Jung Yonghwa-ssi, do you want to mildang again huh? That crazy man is really really driving me crazy. Where are you Yo~ong? What are you doing right now? Nomu nomu bogoshipo.

Seohyun realizes it. One month ago, she does something wrong. She was annoyed with Yonghwa, she shouldn't be angry with him without tell him the reason. Just because she was shy to admit at that time

"Seohyu~uuy, why you're pouting like that? Bad mood?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun, but she doesn't answer him. Know his girlfriend is bad mood. Yonghwa tries to cheers her up. "Did you hear about that good news?"

Finally Seohyun looks up at Yonghwa. "About what?"

Yonghwa smiles at her. "Don't you know about that? Gary hyung is getting married with Jihyo noona this weekend. We should come together, ahrra?"

Seohyun answered him lazily. "Of course I know it" stirs a cup of goguma latte in front of her

"You know that?  This is good news but why you feel gloomy like that? Don't you feel happy for them?" Yonghwa is curious.

"Anniyo. Nothing. I'm just.. Hmm because.. I'm in my periode" Seohyun is lying.

Yonghwa might not know the reason behind her bad mood. Seohyun just want him to realize that she's want more for their relationship, like Gary oppa and Jihyo unnie. Seohyun wants him to propose her. Propose her to be his wife, propose her to be the only first to see whenever he wakes up in the morning. They're now in a relationship for 8 years, it's more enough to know each others right? But why Yonghwa never propose her? Even he also never talk about married with her.

Think about it just make her sadder. "Let's see Yo~ong, I hope we can come together at their wedding party. I'm not in good mood today, I wanna go home. Don't take me. I'll go home by myself. Bye!"

Seohyun walks out from the cafetaria, leaves Yonghwa who confused with her word. "All woman is like her when they're in periode? Weird. What's wrong with her? Did I make a mistake?"

She shouldn't be resentful toward Yonghwa. She must know that someday Yonghwa will propose her. Yeah right, she isn't forbearing about it. She admit it. It's too late to regret it. Now, she really misses him. It's too long to not meet and contact him for one month.

Ding Dong...

"Anybody home?" seems like someone comes to her apartment.

She opens the door and look someone, he was clear an delivery employee. "Yess~"

"Excuse me, Miss. Are you Seo Joohyun-ssi right?" asked him and Seohyun nods.

"This is a box for you. From Jung Yonghwa-ssi. Please sign it before"

And then after that, she close the door. Wonder what's in this box. She walks into her bedroom and open the box.

"Ige mwoya?" Seohyun looks, there's a mini dress, a note and an envelope inside it.

 

Wear this mini dress and go to Busan now. I'll be waiting for you at the xxx Building. I'll give you 3 hours from now on. Don't make me wait longer

 

It's an airplane ticket in an envelope. Is he serious? I have to go Busan right now? I haven't pack my things. Aigooo, Jung Yonghwa. He must be crazy. We've never met for one month, but now he.. ah cham! There's no time for her to pack her things. She just changed her shirt into mini dres which is given by Yonghwa.

 

 

And then she take a cab to the airport. Catch a flight to Busan, now. After one hour, she has arrived at Busan airport and go to xxx Building by taxi. She can't take a bus because her mini dress. It's so embarrassing to take a bus with mini dress outfit. After 10 minutes, she arrives at xxx Building. She pay off for taxi and run into building, but there's two (big) ahjussi or you can say bodyguard who stops her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter