Chapter 6 - Finally

It all begin with....

Hi ! As mentioned in the Author's Note , there are new charcters being added in so please read on to find out who they are ! :D I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic until now, and please continue to support me by commenting and subscribing. Please give comments on this chapter on your opinions of the new charcters added in and the new couple. Thanks!^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyosung's POV

"Unnie, where did the two of them go?" JiEun asked me, plunging down on the cozy sofa beside me as she switch on the laptop and began surfing the internet. "Ah. They went to meet manager unnie. I think they will be back soon." I replied, munching on the already half-eaten bowl of popcorn as I continued watching 'Beast Idol Maid' . I burst out laughing, upon seeing Kikwang get tricked by Doojoon and Yoseob (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsgW4Ent5LY&feature=related), causing JiEun to look up from her laptop. "Unnie, are you really having feelings for Kikwang-ssi?" Upon hearing her comments, I choked on the popcorn and began coughing continuously. JiEun lightly pat on my back before heading for the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. Do I really have feelings for him? Andwae! Even if I have, he wouldn't have like me won't he? Without realising, I have been mumbling to myself as I could hear JiEun laughing as she handed me a glass of water. I took a sip of water from the cup, pretending that nothing has happened.. Aiish, PABO Hyosung! I silently cursed under my breath as I glanced over at JiEun who was smiling away.

JiEun's POV
I laughed upon seeing unnie's face turning red in embarrassment. Ahh, my unnie is finally begining to fall for someone. All these years I have never seen her noticing any guys not to say even discussing about them. She was always busy looking out for us, making sure everything was in place and planning everything nicely to not have us worrying over anything. She, being the unnie and the leader, was always giving in her very best in everything she does and was always there for us when we encounter difficulties. She is not only a great listener but also a great friend. Although she is the one who takes up the most work, she never once complained about it. She is the one who make our group who we are today. As she is always busy placing all her attention on our group, she never pays attention to the guys around her. She finally notices now. I sighed finally noticing the time. "Ahh?! It's already 3? Unnie, I have to go for the recording for 'Immortal Song 2' now." I said as I hurriedly picked up my belongings and headed towards the door. "Bye!" I waved a little before rushing towards the car and soon I was on the way towards the recording. "Anneonghaseyo, I'm Secret's Song JiEun," I greeted the staffs, hosts and the singers who were already there, putting on my biggest smile. I took a deep breath upon thinking about the recording later on as I patiently waited for the make-up artist to touch on my make-up.

Yoseob's POV
"Yoseob! Fast! We don't want to be late!" Mananger hyung said as he signalled me to hurry to the make-up room. I nodded my head as I quicken my pace towards the make-up room. Upon arriving the room, I started greeting everybody,"Anneonghaseyo, I'm Beast's Yoseob." Just then, someone from the corner caught my eyes. Ooh, she's here already? I could hear my heart beating at a faster rate as I could feel my face getting hotter. Just then, I saw manager hyung looking at me worriedly,"Yoseob, are you okay? Why is your face SO red?" Before I could utter a word, he began shooting me with millions of questions. Sighing, I gave him a smile, convincing him that I'm fine. Aish, this hyung simply don't understand and always over-reacts. No wonder he still doesn't have a girlfriend. I shook my head a little as I took a glance at her. As usual, she is still as bubbly. I have never once believe in the saying "love at first sight". It just seems impossible and way too cheesy. But, when I first saw her performing on stage, giving in her all, I knew that second, I was wrong. Song JiEun, the name that prove what I was strongly against and never thought would happen wrong. "Yah! Yoseob are you listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts as manager hyung hits me on my shoulder. Ahh, this hyung never fails to break my thoughts. I sighed as he rattled off with his never-ending naggings and continued with telling me on how I should performed on stage. I mentally wished that everything would turn up well. I beamed a little upon thinking about the 'surprise' I had prepared for later.

JiEun's POV
"Yoseob!" I heard somebody shouting the familar yet unreachable name. Ahh, Song JiEun don't think so much, you may like him but he don't . Even if he does, oh wait does he even notice me? I asked myself. After finally realising that I have been talking to myself, I hit my head as I mumbled "Pabo!" Just then, I sensed someone staring at me. Instintively, I turned around surprise to see him standing in front of me, looking as cute and handsome as he was on stage. "So, erm...are you nervous?" He asked as he bit his bottom lip. I stared at him unsure of what to say next, at last, I smiled a little and give a little nod.

Yoseob's POV
I chuckled upon seeing her hitting herself. Gwiyeowo. "So, erm....are you nervous?" I asked, bitting my lip. Truthfully speaking, I was the one feeling nervous then. Silently, I began fidgeting with my fingers. She smiled a little and nodded slightly, I could feel my heart pounding faster. "JiEun-ssi. You are next, please get ready," just as I was about to speak, a staff came in and called her. "I guess you need to er..go. Hwaiting! See you later," I said smiling as I give her a pat on her shoulder. I could see her slightly blush before nodding her head and headed towards the stage.  "Ready? 3, 2, 1. Start!" The producer of the show cue and with that, the show begin. I took a deep breath as JiEun begin singing 'Just Friends' . ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVF4Dl4xBPg ) I smiled upon seeing her singing with emotions. As her song ended, I nervously made my way towards the stage where my confessions would be made. With a round of applause, I finally finished my song. "Erm, sorry to interrupt. I have a confession to make. I really like someone here, although she may not like me, but I really would like to say that I have fallen in love with you eversince I saw you performing on stage. Song JiEun, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked as I could see my manager dragging JiEun up on stage. She gasped and covered . As she walked up the stage, I could vividly hear cheers and squeals from some of the fans but I mainly heard the loud thumping sound of my heart. Thump! Thump! "Song JiEun can you please be my girlfriend?" I asked hopefully as I held her hand which was cold. I guess she is pretty nervous. I could see her eyes welling up with tears as she nodded her head. This time, the crowd cheered louder and some of the fans even cried. I grinned upon seeing her nodding her head. I hurriedly gave her a peck on her checks as we walked down the stage, holding hands. I beamed from ear to ear as I could see her face turning red. "Yoseob, you did a great job! Luckily my effort hasn't gone to waste or else..."JiEun's manager rattled off as she give me a pat on my shoulder and did a little dance. JiEun looked at me and finally said' "So, this was all planned and even my manager knew all about it? And you kept me in the dark?" Sensing there is trouble, I lowered my head as her manager decided for a take off.  "Haha!" She burst up laughing as she continued," Just kidding! Hahaha... you should look at your expressions just now!" She laughed so hard as tears begin falling out. I stared at her in disbelief. "So you were tricking me huh?" I said as I begin tickling her. "Stop! Okay, sorry ... stop," she squealed asking me to stop. I finally stop tickling her as my manager appeared and told us it is time for us to return to our respective dorms. We then looked around finally realising that most of the people have left. We laughed as we made our way to our respective van and bid farewell as I give her a light peck on her forehead. I sighed as I looked out of the window. Finally, we are together. Finally, I have confess. Finally, she have accepted me. Finally....