Chapter 1

It all begin with....

You are My

Shy Shy Shy Boy

Oh Oh Oh My Boy

"Aargh...why people always call SOO early?" Kikwang grumbled as he picked up his phone. He had only managed to get a few hours of sleep because of his fully-packed schedule. "Ah...hyung! Why are you calling so early?" Kikwang sat up on his bed as he listened to his manager continuous naggings and he continued with his endless list of scheduals.

"De? You say I'm going to appear on what?" Kikwang immediately jumped off his bed. His manager sighed as he repeated his schedule again. "You are going to appear on 'Oh My School' with Yoseob as a guest this week. If it goes well, you may even appear as a regular guest." After a few minutes of nagging, his manager finally hung up.

Upon hearing that he is going to appear on 'Oh My School', Kikwang could not help but beamed from ear to ear. "Ya! What's wrong with you smiling like that? You look like an idoit you know? With those smiles!" Yoseob who had been listening to the coversation laughed as he threw his pillow at him.

Yoseob who had known Kikwang for more than 5 years had never before seen him smiling like that unless it concerns Secret's Hyosung. "Ah! Is it about Hyosung?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang was shocked by Yoseob's comments. Yoseob had always been known to the group of his slow reaction but for the first time, he managed to 'read' Kikwang's mind.

"Ooh...you know eoh? Today I'm also going to record 'Oh My School' with you! If I do well, i can appear as a regular guest and maybe I can..." Before Kikwang could complete his sentence, Yoseob cut him off as he began shooting him with bunch of questions as to why he is going to appear on 'Oh My School" with him.

Kikwang shook his head. "I don't know manager hyung told me I'm going to be a guest on the show," He shrugged as he made his way to the bathroom. After preparing for the recording, Yoseob and Kikwang were on their way to the recording set. Kikwang was feeling nervous on the thought that he could see Hyosung on the set. He had been looking up on the internet of news on her eversince he saw Secret's performance on stage with their new song Shy Boy. It was the first time he had looked up on the news on somebody on the internet. He even changed his ringtone to Shy Boy. By now, Kikwang could not hold his anxiety as he kept fidgeting with his i-pod. Yoseob sighed as he shook his head.

Minutes later, they finally arrived on the set they greeted the staffs and the hosts. Kikwang was busy scanning around the sea of faces while Yoseob was taking the scripts for the scriptwritters. "Thank you. Let's go now," Yoseob flashed a smile as he signalled Kikwang to follow after him. Kikwang was in a daze as they approached the waiting room. They sat down on their seats as they quietly read their scripts. Just as Kikwang was getting bored by the minute, he heard a fimiliar voice. Instictively, he looked up from his script  "Hi! I'm Hyosung from Secret!" Kikwang could not hold on to his exicetement. He could not help but feel nervous.

"Hey, Hyosung ah you are finally here! I've been waiting for you!" Yoseob exclaimed as he place his arms over her shoulders. Upon looking at their close contact, Kikwang could not help but feel jealous. He glared at Yoseob but Yoseob paid no attention of his prescence and kept on talking with Hyosung. Just then, the staff came in and asked them to get ready for the recording. Kikwang nodded his head at the staff as he took a final glance at his script and made his way to the set.