Love The Sound Of Rain

Rain Sound Sequel : Love The Sound Of Rain : Zelo Junhong's Story
Love The Sound Of Rain
 
Soo Yun: A year ago I've applied at TS Entertainment for an opening spot as a composer. After many decisions, I finally got the position and moved my belongings to a nearby apartment. Although I was a new composer, I was able to work with the Famous Idol, B.A.P. The first time meeting the boys was awkward because I didn't know them well. We shared our greetings and got to know each other as the day does by. As soon as I felt comfortable with everyone which took months; I didn't expect to fall for one especially when I'm a Noona. He was bubbly, hyper and most important he was just a kid. He laughs at my stupid jokes, he talks to me when I'm tired and always smile brightly no matter what his condition is like; I fall deep everytime I see him. 
 
Jun Hong: I met her close to a year. We shared time together in the recording room. I didn't really like her because she's so quiet and looks evil. Her composing skills was awesome but I think Yongguk Hyung's is still better. As time goes by my thoughts about her changed; she's always working, writing songs in the recording room, she's basically in the room day and night without resting. I laugh at her jokes even though I know it's not funny because to me it was. I talked to her because she's always working and no one barely talks to her. I can't help myself yet I smile everytime I see her, even after a long day with schedules; I fall deep everytime I see her. 
 
---
 
Soo Yun: I remember walking inside the recording room one day. As I open the door, I see him sleeping on the couch with loud earphones on. I froze at the spot staring at him. It was his time to record and he was waiting for me. I guess he fell asleep since I took forever. I walked over slowly and gently take the earphones off; I didn't want to wake him up because I knew he had a long day rehearsing the dance. "Sleep tight my Jun Hong-ah." Those were the words I said while staring at him before going back to my work table and sit down. I recall glancing back at him saying, "I'll give you thirty more minutes of sleep time." I don't know why either but being with him in the same room, although there's so much space; my heart was beating rapidly. 
 
Jun Hong: That day the Hyungs and I finished a radio show, we head back to the company to rehearse the dance and record the first part of the new song. After Daehyun-hyung came back from the recording room, he told me it was my turn. I was so exhausted that as I open the door and sees no one, I lay on the couch with my earphones on loudly and fell asleep. I was either asleep or maybe I was dreaming. I felt someone gently unplug the earphones from my ears. "Sleep tight my Jun Hong-ah." Those were the words I heard before opening my eyes. As I open my eyes, I see Soo Yun Noona sitting back down on her seat. As she turn around I quickly closed my eyes and pretend like I was sleeping. "I'll give you thirty more minutes of sleep time." I hear her say at ease. I don't know why either but after hearing her said that, my heart was beating rapidly. 
 
---
 
Soo Yun: It was raining that day. It had been raining for about a week. I didn't expect to catch a cold in the nice weather. I've always loved the rain. I thought to myself how much I wished I could be with him, even just sitting together and listening to the sound of rain; I'll be happy. He was so busy lately; going to variety shows, attending music shows and promoting since they're back with a new album. I barely see him in the company. I felt so lonely sitting there in front of the computer screen, just wanting to see him even for a split second, I'll feel more at ease. Remembering that night, it was pouring hard and I didn't have an umbrella. I was waiting hoping the rain will stop soon but it didn't. I decided to take a run under the rain to my apartment. As soon as I was running around the corner, I felt a hand grabbing my arm. It pulled me and I bury my faced into his warm chest. "Why didn't you bring an umbrella?" The voice says to me. I glanced up to take a look and it was him. It was really him. I didn't know if I should feel happy or depress because I didn't want him to catch a cold with me but it felt so great just standing in front of him. His hug was so warm although the rain made it so cold. I want to stay in the moment forever but the truth hits me and I didn't want anyone to see. I slightly push him away, didn't think of what I was doing. "Don't do that again." I remember saying to him however what I really want to say was, "I miss you." As I take one last look at him, I took a step back. I didn't know that it was going to be the reason why we are what we are now. "Soo Yun-ah!" He shouts my name. I was surprise he didn't call me Noona but my name. "Saranghanda." I hear him saying those words; I was afraid to hear them although I want to so much. I was afraid that it was only a dream and if I wake up, everything will be back to normal where we're only working partners. I turn around to face him, "I don't know why myself but everytime I'm away, I keep thinking about you. I never experience Love before ... but I think this is what you call love. I don't want you to think I'm just a dongsaeng. I want you to see me as a man, I want to protect you." His words were so touching. He walked over and hug me tightly then press his lips against mines. I've fell in love before but this time was different. I could feel heart beat the same as mine. I didn't know what to say but thought silently, "So this is how it feels to kiss a person under the rain. I don't want this to end."
 
Jun Hong: I can't believe it, I hate the rain and it's been raining for a week straight. Ever since the Comeback, the Hyungs and I are busy attending variety shows, music shows and promoting. I don't even have time to go back to the company. I used to dislike that place so much but somehow that's the first place I want to go now. I guess the person who makes me happy is there. She's busy working for us and don't have time to rest but I want to see her so much. I missed her so much. As we arrive back at the company late at night to practice, I see her running in the rain without an umbrella. My heart aches to see the person I like in that condition. I couldn't help but run over to her. "Jun Hong-ah, where you going?" Yongguk asked me. I was in a rush that I didn't have time to answer him. I slowly pull her into my arms. "Why didn't you bring an umbrella?" I remember asking her although that wasn't the question in my mind. "Don't walk in the rain without me" was what I really want to say. I know she's been sick the whole week and I didn't want her to be worst. As I hold tight onto her, she pushed away like she didn't like it. "Don't do that again." She says. The look in her eyes was weary, she didn't know how to react; I couldn't tell her thoughts if she feels the same or not. I see her talking steps back, I hate that feeling. I didn't want to lose her, I'll be doomed if she leaves. "Sun Yun-ah!" I shout her name because I don't see her as a Noona but a woman. As she turn back around, "Saranghanda." I didn't know what was going through my mind, I feel as if I didn't tell her now, I'll lose her forever. "I don't know why myself but everytime I'm away, I keep thinking about you. I never experience Love before ... but I think this is what you call love. I don't want you to think I'm just a Dongseang. I want you to see me as a man, I want to protect you." Before you know it, I'm already taking my steps toward her. My inner feelings tells me to hold onto her and I did. I hug her tight and kissed her to show her that I really did love her. Even though I never really loved a person before, this was the first time I felt that she was my whole world. "So this is how it feels like to love someone under the rain. I don't want this to end." 
 
---
 
Soo Yun: As the time passes, I fell more and more in love with him. Everyone in the company knew about our relationship but kept it a secret from the press. I don't mind it at all, actually I kind of like it. A secret relationship.
 
Jun Hong: Someone please pinch me, I feel like I'm in a dream. I'm finally with someone who I love with all my heart. Although no one really knows about our relationship but at least the people around me approved it. A secret relationship between you and I. 
 
---
 
Soo Yun: It's been a month and he hadn't contact me since he's on tour. Am I suppose to freak out or calm myself down? Did I see this coming? Maybe he's just busy, he'll call tomorrow for sure.
 
Jun Hong: I've been so busy on tour that I haven't had time to call her. I hope she's doing fine. I want her to know that I think about her all the time. I just want to hold her in my arms. This schedule is making me go crazy. I just want 10 minutes of free time so I can call her but I couldn't. I'll try to call tomorrow for sure.
 
---
 
Jun Hong: After the long tour, I'm finally back in Korea. I went to see her but she's not in her room. I was wondering where she was. As I walk to her apartment and ring the door bell, she open the door staring at me. I suppose she was mad that's why she closed the door again on me. I walked inside and see she's a mess. Her expression wasn't good. I tried to hold her but she pulled away. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked her. As I look into her eyes, I can see pain and sadness; it was a feeling I've never felt from her before. It was like she's about to ask us to break up or something. It's something my heart aches just thinking about it. "I know you're busy but at least give me a call. One single call would make everything much better. I just want to know that you're safe. I just want to hear your voice." Her voice cracks. "I missed you .. so much it's making me go crazy." Her tears are rolling down her cheeks as she cries her heart out. I felt at fault because the woman I loved is waiting for me and I'm letting her down, I couldn't even give her a call telling her I'm alright. I stare at her backing away from me. "Why do I love you so much? I loved so much it hurts." She starts pouring our her tears, I couldn't stand it that I walked over and held her tight into my arms. My shirt is soaked with her tears. This has to be the first and will be the last that I'll love a person. As I comfort her, I told her, "I'm sorry for not being able to call you ... it's not that I don't want to, I was so busy that I don't even have time to rest." As she holds tight onto my shirt I said, "Love me with all your heart because I'll love you more." I hold her into the night.
 
---
 
Soo Yun: After that night we've been good until he went on a show called "We Got Married." Since no one knew about our relationship he pretended that nothing's going on with us. I watched the show and see him smiling and laughing along with the girl. Do I have the right to be angry? What makes me more mad is that he held her hand and never held onto mines. I felt like I was getting old for him. He's still young and have more time to experience love but why am I setting there thinking about everything. A lot of things are popping in my mind and it's driving me insane. I want to call him but if I did he'll get upset. I don't want to say anything but why am I hurting so much? I just want an explanation. 
 
Jun Hong: I knew she'll be upset but I couldn't do anything. She'll understand what's work and what's personal, right? It's the first time I've talked to another girl beside Soo Yun, however it feels weird. I get this feeling that I can't tell. It's not that I dislike her because I have a girlfriend but talking to her makes me want to conversate more. I will explain everything later.
 
---
 
Soo Yun: Since it was a Saturday, I'm walking down to the Coffee Shop that Jun Hong and I used to go. Since he's busy working, I came by myself. After ordering my drink and receiving my Ice Americano, I walked to the entrance and sees him sitting there with his fake wife. I felt a knife stabbing me in my heart. This was our shop but he's with someone else. I froze in terror, I didn't know what to do. He glance over and saw me which made me drop my cup on the ground. Everyone in the shop looked at me. I was embarrassed but was hurt more. He saw me but pretended like he didn't know me. I couldn't believe it. He looked away. I walked out quickly. I'm asking myself all the way back home, "Is this really happening? The person I love is with someone else." 
 
Jun Hong: I didn't mean to take her there. This was me and Soo Yun's favorite shop. I didn't know where else to go except for here. As we're talking and drinking coffee, I feel eyes staring at me; as I look up I see Soo Yun standing there. I didn't know what to do. She dropped her cup and I just sat there. I wanted to walk to her but I couldn't because everyone around us doesn't know we're dating. So I kept quiet and didn't do anything. I know she's hurt seeing me with another woman. 
 
---
 
Jun Hong: We had an argument afterward. I don't know why's she acting like that. Why is she jealous when she knows its a show? I was heating up and my temper wasn't so good. She's shouting and crying but all I did was yelled back at her. She's asking me all these questions and I didn't know how to answer them. "Do you love her more or me more?" She asked over and over again. I stood there in the recording room, "This is not something you should compare. I have to act as if I love her on television. You know that." It was all I could say. She's asking it again and I'm getting heat up, I pushed the papers off the table and hit the wall. She's broken inside not being able to hear me tell her I love her. I walked out the room leaving her suffering inside. It was what I could do that time. 
 
Soo Yun: We had an argument that day. I didn't want it to be that way. I just want to know what he really feels. After all the lovey dovey on the show, I just want to know if he still loves for me to stay or don't love me anymore to go. I'm asking all these questions over and over again which made him mad. I wasn't crying because I was afraid of him, I was crying because after all the arguing, I haven't heard him tell me he loves me. This made me insane thinking it might be over between us. I want him to know I care and love him but it was just annoying him. He walked out after hitting the wall, I want to go after him but my feet couldn't move. My heart was beating slower which made it hard for me to breath. I shouldn't upset myself so much that's what the doctor told me. "A person with cancer in the heart shouldn't do anything or stress out to make the heart beat slow, it'll affect the cancer more." I just want to tell him I love him before making a decision.
 
---
 
Soo Yun: I left a note in the dance room because it was the first place he'll be in the morning. I left the upcoming song and demo on the other composer's desk. I stood up all night for the past week writing. I took my belongings and return to my apartment. Restless, I set my bag on the table and start packing since my flight is two days away. Thinking to myself hoping he'll forgive me. 
 
Jun Hong: I entered the dance room and sees a yellow post-it note on the wall. I went to take a look and it was for me. I didn't get to read the whole entire writing when I was called to the recording room. I went into the room but Soo Yun wasn't in there. I asked the other composer but all he said was she took leave. I was afraid she was sick or something. The composer finally gives me the demo, I went to the music room and played the song; as I'm listening I recognized her voice from anywhere. She sound like she caught a cold or something because her voice was stiff. Careefully listening, I could tell that she's crying while recording. She's holding her tears but was strong enough to not let it get in her way of working. I couldn't help myself but replayed it over and over again.
 
"Saeppalgan usan 
Chugchugi jeojeun osgwa undonghwa 
Boilleoreul kkeossda kyeossda 
Mwol haedo mareuji anha 
Geuge nae maminji aninji honranseureoun mundab
Bi naerideon nal neoege banhaeseo
Urin seororeul cham mahnido saranghaesseo
Godi aesseo geureol pilyo eobseossdeon
Geosman gataseo mag mami apa mami apa
Maen cheoeumbuteo nae eonjjog gaseume
Neol ango jinhage namgyeo
Jigeumeun gipsogi baghyeobeorin
Papeoncheoreom namaseo neon nareul kkeuleodanggyeo
Neo eobsido nal su issdeon geojismal
Haebeorin geos gata mameul beorijiman
Ajigdo nal geuriwohada nan jami deuleo
Bi naerineun bam oneuleun nan jam mos irwo ..."
 
Jun Hong: I played the song over and over again listening to her pain she wrote down on papers. I couldn't understand what she's trying to say until I remember the note she left. I search my pockets and pull out the small note and read it. "I'm sorry but I think it should end here. I want us to be happy and accept the truth that we weren't meant to be together." I ran out the door without hesitation. As I approach her door, I knock and she opens the door. She's staring at me with tears in her eyes and I'm standing there with confusion. I didn't understand why she wants to break it off when I loved her so much. Now when I look at her closely, I understand why she wants to break it off. I'm standing right in front of her now. This time, I want to hear her explanation.
 
---
 
Jun Hong: Why are you doing this?
Soo Yun: I'm doing the best I can.
Jun Hong: You really want to break off?
Soo Yun: (Hesitate) I think it's the best for us.
 
Jun Hong grabs onto Soo Yun's hand. She gently brush his hands off.
 
Soo Yun: I don't want to suffer anymore.
Jun Hong: Suffer? What is this about?
 
Soo Yun stare into Jun Hong's eyes.
 
Soo Yun: I want you to be happy with the person you truly love.
Jun Hong: But I am happy being with you.
Soo Yun: You're not happy. I was just there for you when you needed someone. I was just an older sister who you gladly accept into your heart. It's time now, you need to dig deep inside. Who do you really love? I don't want to wait, watch and waste your time. I don't love you any longer.
 
Jun Hong watch as her turn around. It saddens him to see the woman he loves turn her back to him.
 
Jun Hong: What do you mean? After all this time you say this? Did you ever loved me? Did I force you to love me? Did I do something wrong? 
Soo Yun: I never did love you. (She shouts) I didn't want to hurt your feelings when you told me you love me. I didn't want to turn you down ... I had never loved you.
 
Jun Hong's heart drop down to the lowest point of the ground. He just didn't understand why this is happening. What was going on with her? He wanted to know.
 
Jun Hong: Why didn't you tell me? Why did you make me look like a fool? If you didn't love me, you could of just said something. Why did you let it get this far? You made me think you love me and made me love you so much. Now you just want to walk out of my life? After everything we did? 
 
Soo Yun is covering so her cries wouldn't be hear. She's holding in the pain, she's fighting with herself and the lies she just spit out. Hurting so much, all she could do was keep it inside. 
 
Jun Hong: Nappeun yeoga! (You're a bad woman!) I shouldn't had love you.
 
His words hurt her so much that she's holding the pain inside. Sudddenly she starts to cough, harshly. She feels like vomitting so she ran into the bathroom. Jun Hong rushes after her. He's afraid at the same time that maybe she's sick. Looking from the bathroom door, he sees her vomitting but it wasn't normal vomitting, she was coughing out bright red blood. Scared, Jun Hong rushes over to hold her. 
 
Jun Hong: What's wrong?
 
Soo Yun glance at him and smile brightly.
 
Soo Yun: Jun Hong-ah, I'm sorry.
 
She closes her eyes as Jun Hong shouts her name. He quickly took her to the hospital, without thinking he's panicking. In the rain, he rushing and afraid that something's wrong. As he wait at the door, his mind is fill with questions; he's walking in circles, scared and blaming himself. Finally the doctor came out. He gave Jun Hong a worry look on his face.
 
Jun Hong: What's wrong with her?
Doctor: With the last stage of Heart Cancer,  I'm truly sorry but we tried our best.
 
Jun Hong breaks down. He has his back against the wall and cry his heart out. He couldn't believe it. Everything he had, the world he had and the only woman he had has left. Stabbed to the heart, he's torn apart; he's thinking and thinking but no answers were found. Finally got up and trembled his way inside the room. He sits calmly beside her. Grabbing her hand and holding it tightly, his tears drops as he shed his tears out. 
 
Jun Hong: Why? Why didn't you tell me? You're just going to leave me? 
 
He sees the bracelet he once gave her, "Always wear this, it means you love me also." He remember saying those words to her. Now, he cries even harder.
 
Jun Hong: You're a bad woman. Why did you lie when you said you don't love me? I know ... I know deep inside you're suffering to love me. 
 
He cry once last time before giving her the last kiss, under the rain.
 
---
 
Jun Hong: I finally understand now how it feels to love a person with your whole heart. Loving to the point where you can't take it anymore ... that you're sacraficing your life to be with them. I confess to you on a rainy day, I lost you on a rainy day. Today it's raining again, the sound of the rain makes me miss you even more. Your voice is heard through these rain drops, I want you to know ... I loved you once and I'll forever love you ... I just love the sound of rain. 

Wait for the upcoming Rain Sound Sequel. "Did We Love Each Other?"  Moon Jongup Version

Comment and Subscribe Please!! Enjoy.