Im sorry.

"Im Sorry."
"Why dont you love me?" Yoona asked. "im sorry i just dont." Donghae said. -"why?" -"because i love someone else." -"oh." Yoona looked down at the floor. -"Im sorry." -"No, its not your fault, i was just stupid." She faked a smile. -"Dont say that." Donghae grabbed her hand,"your a wonderful person with a good heart." -"Yeah," she said and removed his hands off of her's," i have a good heart and im a wonderful person but im the one who always get hurt at the end." -"NO. Thats not true." -"really now?" -"Yes, after all the heartbreaks, after all the pain, happiness is on the way, every thing that happen was just a lesson, god had to put you through it to see how stronge u really are." He smiles. -"..." She didnt say a word and just stood there. Looking at the floor now... -He lifted her chin up to look at him and said, "Listen,whatever happened in your life, you shud never give up only stand up, god loves yoh, no matter who you are, everyone has sins that they need to fix bu then they cant cause you cant redo the past." -"i love you and that was a sin that i cant redo." -"what.!? No loving someone isnt a sin.why do u say that.?" He was shocked. -"Because i was stupid and foolishly fell in love thats a sin.!!!" She yelled and walked away -"I love you.!!!" He yells back. -She chukkles sarcastically,"yeah only as a friend tho." Then she cried her heart out while walking. -"No, more then a friend, its just that we cant be together." He turns away and tears fall," i never want to break your heart, i would never let a tear drop, but im not the one for you, one day you'll understand, im sorry." And starts walking away. -"Sorry doesnt mean anything anymore." She sadly says as she whipes her tears away...