Chapter One

Speed

 

Speed (1) 
 
Kyungsoo wasn't  what he was doing at the party and why he had listened to his giant of a best friend Chanyeol in the first place. He should have known that Chanyeol was only going to disappear somewhere and leave Kyungsoo to fend for himself in the sea of people he didn't know.
He figured that it was his first day of college and he should be excited that he was even at a party compared to the other people stuck in their dorms with nothing to do. But it had already been an hour since Kyungsoo had even seen Chanyeol and he was starting to get a little worried. 
He slipped through people pressing their bodies together and moving to the house music blaring out the speakers. He was positive he was part of the 2% that wasn't on any drugs. He continued to move through the crowd until he reached a door. He pulled it open hoping to find Chanyeol inside but instead he found two boys in the room both stark making out fiercely. One of the boys looked up startled and the other only looked at Kyungsoo a call collected smile rose up his lips. 
"Wanna join?" He asked. 
Kyungsoo stammered out an apology before quickly shutting the door and moving from the door quickly trying to get lost in the crowd once again. 
He finally made his way out side to the dark night air. This wasn't really how he had expected the night to go. Outside he could think and try to call Chanyeol or at least text him without the house music blasting in his ears. Just as he picked up his phone to call Chanyeol he noticed voices from around the corner of the building. The booming voice of Park Chanyeol was not hard to miss. Relieved that now he could go home Kyungsoo turned the corner without a second thought. 
Chanyeol was standing tall surrounded by at least half a dozen people with about half a dozen cars. They all seemed to be having a serious conversation and Kyungsoo worried that Chanyeol had gotten mixed into some gang fight. 
"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo said coming up to him. 7 pairs of eyes landed on him. Chanyeol's seemed a little bit frightened and everyone else's was slightly amused. 
The one closest to Chanyeol looked Kyungsoo up and down extensively. 
"He's cute. I'll take him." 
"What?!" Chanyeol and Kyungsoo said at the same time Chanyeol looking appalled at The boy and Kyungsoo looked appalled at Chanyeol. 
"What's your name?" The boy asked ignoring their surprise. 
"Noneya." Kyungsoo replied smartly before he could stop himself. The boy smirked and crossed his hands over his chest. 
"You've got bite for such a small thing. What's your real name." 
"D.O." 
Chanyeol sent Kyungsoo a warning glance but it was to late as the boy descended closer to Kyungsoo. 
"We'll look D.O . Your friend here is in all of trouble." The boy moved  closer to the all black car he was originally leaning against. He pointed to a long scratch in the car and alot of peeling paint by the hood. 
"We got into a little car accident. And sad part he hasn't got insurance I haven't got insurance and he tells me he doesn't have 2,000 dollars to pay me back to fix me car." 
Kyungsoo sent Chanyeol a look who just looked down at the ground. 
"So we were here. Trying to what your dear friend could give me that I want." 
The boys eyes landed on Kyungsoo sending a chill straight down his back. 
"I want you." 
"Just leave him out of this-"
The boy cut Chanyeol off still turned to Kyungsoo. 
"Now we can do this the hard way and we could all get the sledgehammers and make you watch as be beat him within an inch if his life, Or you could just get in the car with me now and you'll be back on campus in time for your classes tomorrow and your friend will be perfectly fine. 
"No!" Chanyeol yelled as Kyungsoo moved without hesitation towards the car. The boy smirked and hopped into the front seat signaling the other 5 to hop in their cars. 
"KYUNGSOO NO!" Chanyeol screamed racing to the car but it was to late. Kyungsoo had already sacrificed himself for the life of his friend. The boy pulled off before Chanyeol could do anything and All 6 cars drove off. 
Kyungsoo stared out the window quietly for a while before the boy spoke. 
"I'm Kai by the way." 
"Kyungsoo." Was all he responded still Quietly looking out the window.
"You shouldn't be scared Kyungsoo." 
"I have no idea where were going and I don't know who you or your gang are." 
At this Kai chuckled.
"I guess you could call us a gang." Kai said weirdly  and the rest of the ride was silent except for Kyungsoo's thought on what Chanyeol was doing right now?